Green Dragon~

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Ah! But at least your dragon helped you find some shelter and no one was hurt! ;)

I find that with multiple spirits it's best to work with one spirit until you are familiar with it's specific energy to the point of being able to recognize it fairly quickly. Spirits are like humans in that they each have their own personality and a their own energy patterns or "feelings". The more you work with a spirit the more you "know" that spirit. For example, I can tell instantly the difference between my red dragon and my green dragon by their energy.

That's how I can tell the differences anyway. I hope this will help you!

Bright Blessings~ Tammy

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Renee, I'm with Tammy on this one, I just "feel" which one it is. Recently while working with my dragons I
also seem to flash on things with a certain color theme. Don't let me mislead you here. This has only happened a
couple of times with each of them since I made my first contact back in Jan/Feb, but we're working on it! ;) ;)

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for the responses.

Tammy, I thought of that. While we were getting drenched I thought "well, if you can't stop the rain, can you at least keep us safe?" And we were safe, so I guess he pulled through for us!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

faery keeper i wondered the exact same thing, previous to getting my dragon i would meditate and what have you, and then i got my dragon and i did ask the question- but how do i know its my dragon and not another spirit ie a guardian angel or something thats around me.

Its to do with trusting your own instincts i suppose which im not very good at sometimes oh It can all get so confusing lol

WW

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm the same way. I'm new to all of this and I'm working on connecting. I guess we need to keep working on it and it will come to us!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

lol we sound about the same then. however since joining this site im really conscious about makin more of an effort to connect with him so last night when i went to bed i did a meditation (laid down) and i really kept my mind open and took evreything that came to me as being from him rather than another spirit. I have noticed also the last couple of days im itching like mad whilst sat at my computer arms head face back of hand, thing is though im taking extra care to look out for things now rather than putting it down to something else. Also a couple of times today its like theres something just happened out the corner of my eye and it makes me look in another direction ???? oooooh er, hopefully if i carry on like this i will get a visual :-)

Faery Keeper
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I have had a strange tickle on my right calf all day. Kind of feels like there's a bug on my leg, but when I look, there's nothing there. Could it be one of my spirits?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Light & Love,
Renee
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

Im not in a position to say fk, you need the experts help on this matter lol, i know exactly what you mean though cause its exactly what ive had in the past and im like "is it just nerve reactions, is it just energy" and i think of everything before i assume its dragon.

I was sat at my desk at work today and i was typing away and it just felt like i had a tiny little bird scratting around in my hair it was the funniest feeling and i just smiled to myself - thats all i can explain it as. Since ive been concentrating more on my dragon though im getting more feelings like this so im just continuing to put the effort in with meditation etc.

Hopefully some of the others will be able to shed light on your buggy leg lol

ill look forward to reading their comments

WW :-)

Return to “Dragon Races”