You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: All <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: ME
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kpoppin' Crazy Dreams
Zodiac:

Lucky me! One of the Parastock days is my birthday! Yay!!!!

moondanceroriginals
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 65
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: faeries, djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

well if i can figure this out i hope to be included. many hugs and much love everyone!

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

sweetincense wrote:Hi there!

I have been having this idea since being introduced to this world of magick and spirits. Perhaps it has been discussed elsewhere on the forum or even in these posts--sorry if I am duplicating, just can't read a lot right now.

The idea is this: what if everyone in the paranormal community requested that their helper spirits become actively involved on a supernatural level at solving some of this world's dire predicaments? There are so many powerful beings of weather, ingenuity, influencers of emotion and thought, etc., well, all aspects of life.... I do not know how much they can help in terms of not interfering with free will, or how they would even have the discernment to know exactly what should be done. I am new to spiritkeeping and don't understand it.

But...wow, if there really are beings that mere mortals "keep" who have such powers, and these beings, at least the beneficent ones, were requested to help in any way they can..... could that help turn the immense tide this world is being overwhelmed by?

I do not see how humanity will evolve fast enough on their own to succeed in the challenges facing them. In addition to all the good efforts going on, if the paranormal community could help by asking their spirits to help, I can imagine that that might be.....divine!

So, if these thoughts have any validity to them in the realm of how spirits truly function, maybe this Parastock event would be a great time to discuss it!

in High Hopes,
SweetIncense

I wonder if you aren't on to something big here.... Maybe not in the way you are saying, but maybe some kind of remote group work we can do to help the planet with the assistance of our spirits.

I am registered, but I may not be able to be on much. I work this weekend, and nobody could cover. So, I hope to sneak on and discuss this with you, but if not, please bring it up to the others and maybe start a reference thread. :)

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
JulesMagickMoonOffer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Bellia
Zodiac:

I will try my best to be there :(
thank you so much for this opprotunity

ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚...Magick Begins In The Heart..... ˚ ✰* ★
. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚.
Raexis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0

I don't think I'll be home for most of this, but I am really looking forward to reading everything that gets posted. :D

"Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only by night." –Edgar Allan Poe
:pumpkin:
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

This starts tomorrow! The details of the weekend will be sent out via newsletter tomorrow morning! It's going to be a very busy weekend with a lot to do! :D ::party::

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I'll be in and out throughout the day. Feel free to get in touch if you need anything or for absurd LSD-inspired conversations. I didn't think I was going to be around at all but I'll be in and out. If I don't say anything I've been pulled away by real life and will return momentarily. :)

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Will the main chatroom be open for more than just the usual 10-10 hours?

Bright blessings and hopes,
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

The Forum & Chat are both great places to socialize, meet & greet with many amazing sellers who want to share with you their thoughts, services, and information on how to reach them after this weekend!

Throughout this weekend the Chat will be open 24/7, and as we have members & sellers who are from all over the world, you will need to check in often!

You can tell who is logged in through the users list, and you can tell when a seller is in their chat room because the door icon will be open when they are in there!

Individual rooms have been created for the sellers to meet & greet with you in Chat. You will need to check in these rooms throughout the day, all 3 days, as sellers live in different time zones across the world and will be stopping by to chat with you about who they are, what they offer, and where you can find them!

Sellers will also be posting information in the Forum as well with regards to their services, offerings, and websites!

We asked amongst our professional colleagues to submit material for today that they could share with everyone, and a few have agreed to come onto the Forum as guest speakers to share material with you all this weekend! You will find all that material, when posted, in the Seminars category, and anything too advanced for public view will be in the Advanced category.

There will be games & prizes in the Forum throughout the weekend!

Game Schedule
Friday: 1pm & 8pm EST
Saturday: 11am & 3pm EST
Sunday: 11am & 3pm EST

Discussions
Throughout the weekend in chat Magnolia & Ash will be hosting themed discussions on various aspects of the paranormal! Check in chat whenever you can to see what discussion is being held, or to generally socialize with other collectors!

Readings
Throughout the weekend in chat & on the forum Magnolia & Ash will be doing simple readings for those who desire one of their fun readings!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “International Spirit/Paranormal/Magick Days”