Gryphon Day

Discussion of creatures starting with letters A-J.
Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

Nyctophilia Raven wrote::)

Out of curiosity, does anyone want to join in in my Gryphon Day and maybe write up a bit about their journey with their own gryphons on this thread as a kind of offering of appreciation for them? I think that would be truly wonderful... and I read everything I could find about gryphons that's available to non-tenured members, but the information was very limited, so maybe this will help expand that and give people more of an idea about what they're like.

Selqet
I enjoyed reading your story, Selquet!

Yes, I will join!

Just this evening I was listening ( and still am) listening to my favourite music and I felt a touching and tingling at the side of my face along my cheek bone and on my head and hair, like a gentle stroking.
I asked who it was and was confirmed that it was my gryphon lady. :heart:

I wrote about her in another thread that I feel very blessed with her, I actually feel very proud about her.
She is wonderfull and she knows I think the world of her!!

She is magnificent.
I feel so good having her around! :applause: :inlove:

Angelite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I don't have a Gryphon, as yet. But how great is the idea of dedicating a day to each of your spirits. You have an awesome heart & spirit, Selquet. Loved reading all about your Gryphon. You must have seen her manifest to be able to describe her so vividly. I'm still waiting patiently for the day my spirits will show themselves to me. I love them all.

KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH, LOVE & LIGHT.

Bounteous Blessings,
Angelite

ImageImage

Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It's Gryphon month and day today... just wanted to show some love to my awesome Gryphon friend A... I posted here a few months ago when her vessel arrived. She is the first spirit I invited into my life and I feel she is always watching out for me and that we communicate through emotions... she's always very protective and very worried when something or someone new enters my life. She's serious and focused... I'm wearing her vessel now and burning some citronella incense... I love you, A. :hug:

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Does your phone purr at you all the time yet? ;)

Mine stopped once I realized it was my M - I gotta say, I miss it. For while there, it drove me nuts... I'd swear I'd be hearing my phone vibrating, and then, I'd pick it up, and, nope, nothing... it was her purring by my elbow the whole time. When I finally figured out that it was her, though... she stopped... it was just another way of her letting me know she was there.

I miss the purr. Don't let on you know it's A. ;)

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Daneerie
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

MagickFromtheMysts wrote:Does your phone purr at you all the time yet? ;)

Mine stopped once I realized it was my M - I gotta say, I miss it. For while there, it drove me nuts... I'd swear I'd be hearing my phone vibrating, and then, I'd pick it up, and, nope, nothing... it was her purring by my elbow the whole time. When I finally figured out that it was her, though... she stopped... it was just another way of her letting me know she was there.

I miss the purr. Don't let on you know it's A. ;)
I haven't heard her purr yet :( I haven't however seen the flashes of light anymore like I did when she arrived. That's interesting... maybe it's their way of saying "I already showed you I'm here... why would I need to do it twice?" lol
But I miss it too... I feel her but I'd love to see her 9)

My spirit family: gryphon, 2 arkan sonney, ki-lin, cwn anwnn, amphisbaena, unicorn, pegasus, 2 phoenix, gargoyle, duojna, wraith, fylgia, volkh, courtwind angel, bronwyn angel, sterling angel, blue dragon, black dragon, 1 divine dragon, 2 red dragons, 2 silver dragons, green dragon, 2 star faery, marid djinn, 2 gold djinn, cleopatra djinn, ifrit djinn, golden djinn, manananggal, sang and energy vamp, faery/djinn mix, werewolf, liderc, hellhound and I love them all! :inlove:
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I didn't know they purr. Cool beans!

I have a Gryphon who has been conjured/bridged, but the order has not been shipped. (I am chomping at the bit for shipping notices, lol -- such is life.) I have interacted with her, regardless, and she has helped guide sales to my Etsy shops. I was very, very happy about that! :)

I do have some vessels from another vendor that all arrived together, and I've been giving each one of those a day or two on my bracelet (they're Pandora beads). I've been carrying all the vessels, but I've been wearing and focusing on one at a time. It has been a lot of fun!

But I look forward to starting to receive CH vessels, so they can get the same treatment.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

I loved reading your story and your experiences with your Gryphon, Selquet! I have a male Gryphon on the way, and was wondering what I should give him or do for him that would be special for Gryphons, so you gave me some ideas...thanks! Initially, I had passed up the listing for the male Gryphon, but then found myself going back to look at it. I'm looking forward to my experiences with him...your story made me excited for him to arrive! I hope I don't confuse his purring for my kitties, though....lol

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Hi, Everyone!
I wanted to update on my recent Gryphon experience.....A male Gryphon arrived today, and I was really looking forward to meeting him as I felt a strong connection right away. I unpackaged his vessel tonight, and when I was on the computer later, I felt this nuzzling sensation against the side of my head and the back of my neck (hard to describe in words). I think it was the Gryphon expressing affection with me.....has anyone else experienced this?

Wenona
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Wenona
Zodiac:

What a wonderful experience, loved reading this...my Gryphon 'K' has not been with me long, I haven't heard her purr yet but shortly after her vessel arrived she did come to me in my sleep one night, it was very brief but definitely her!

I first felt this scratch on my leg, it was just like one of my dogs had pawed my leg and scratched me with a claw, it felt so real, then instantly there was this gryphon as large as life and so close I could only see her head and neck...it was sort of like when you are trying to wake someone from sleep, you prod and poke them and then look closely at their face for any sign of them waking...and that's how it felt, like she had scratched me to rouse me up, then was in my face looking to see if I had roused enough to notice her....lol
I woke feeling like I had actually physically seen her rather than dreamt it.

Then just last night while I was in bed (and just before going to sleep) I called her to come spend a little time with me and I was greeted by her bouncing on the bed around my feet!
I was wide awake and twice I actually looked down at my feet to see if I could see what was going on.
It felt like her energy was bouncing around my feet, very soft gentle touches with a happy feeling like she was playing.

❤️ my Gryphon x

Wenona <3
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Wenona wrote:What a wonderful experience, loved reading this...my Gryphon 'K' has not been with me long, I haven't heard her purr yet but shortly after her vessel arrived she did come to me in my sleep one night, it was very brief but definitely her!

I first felt this scratch on my leg, it was just like one of my dogs had pawed my leg and scratched me with a claw, it felt so real, then instantly there was this gryphon as large as life and so close I could only see her head and neck...it was sort of like when you are trying to wake someone from sleep, you prod and poke them and then look closely at their face for any sign of them waking...and that's how it felt, like she had scratched me to rouse me up, then was in my face looking to see if I had roused enough to notice her....lol
I woke feeling like I had actually physically seen her rather than dreamt it.

Then just last night while I was in bed (and just before going to sleep) I called her to come spend a little time with me and I was greeted by her bouncing on the bed around my feet!
I was wide awake and twice I actually looked down at my feet to see if I could see what was going on.
It felt like her energy was bouncing around my feet, very soft gentle touches with a happy feeling like she was playing.

❤️ my Gryphon x
That's VERY cool, Wenona! Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm looking forward to more interactions with my Gryphon. He seems very affectionate!

Return to “Creatures A-J”