Which is Best?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

moonray Posted: Jan 22 2008, 04:35 PM

Active Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 105

hi all and Magnolia,
I have bought a djinn ring and an really happy, still bonding not much has happened yet. I want to buy a dragon ring which is best a custom one or on with a dragon already bound where your just choosing its class.
Thanks all
moonray

FaerieWhispers Posted: Jan 22 2008, 05:13 PM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Dear Moonray,
I would definitely go with a custom conjuration! It is a little more expensive, but the spirit is called for you so you are sure to get one that is compatable. I believe that you tend to bond a bit quicker with one that is custom - if I recall correctly.

I had two dragons, a gargoyle, a gryphon, and a unicorn all custom bound to one vessel, and could not have it any other way!

That is not to say any spirit bound item isn't worthwhile, I believe that they all are! I just have had more success bonding with my custom entities than with ones that I purchased already bound.

Blessings,
Faerie Whispers :mrgreen:
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi Faere Whispers

I understand what you mean when you say custom dragons are bound just for you and compatability etc, how would you say it works with spirit stones? when you order one it says "the perfect one will be found for you" i know it there will obviously be a difference, but doesnt it work in a similar way at all?

Just thought id ask the question as i havent a clue, im only speculating, ive still loads to learn :D

WWx
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Dear Whitewolf,
Magnolia will "ask" the spirits which one would like to come live with you. That way you know you will get one who truly desires to be with you!
Hope this helps some!
Brightest Blessings,
FW
SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for replying so quick FW !!

Thats how i was hoping it would work, its great having it all explained rather than me just wondering and wondering

WWx :mrgreen:
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

Hi WW :)

Sometiimes even when you purchase a certain spirit, another one will come. I purchased a class 3 Bronwyn angel and received a Class 4 that Magnolia said had "jumped into the box" when she was packing my things up. So....the right one will let itself be known in many ways to them! LOL

whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

im confused, so you got your C3 and then a C4 jumped in at last minute ?

does magnolia tell you if you get different to what you ordered.

quick question BB ifyou know the answer.

I ordered a C3 dragon spirit stone (its on its way) on the notes it says about SRAs. Does that mean that i get a SRA as a free gift? and if so i only got my dragons name, does magnolia normally let you know about names/entity types for SRAs?

sorry for babbling, i posted this in another thread but its not been answered yet, once my first order is over i hopefully wont have to ask so many questions again lol its just abit confusing first time round.

Thanks

WW x
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

The C3 was replaced by the C4 spirit. As far as the SRA/Special line, you bought on special - 50% off - that is what that line is, hope this helps :)
Peace, light & love

Phil

whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

I understand about the C3/C4 now phill yes, but still not the sra, unfortunately i was to impatient and couldnt wait till the 1 July and ordered on the 30 June just my dragon. (therefore missing the 50% sale) thats why i was confused about the SRA mentioned in the notes part of my order confirmation, havent a clue what im getting as i wasnt expecting anything, a lovely surprise yes dont get me wrong, im just pretty new at all this so im wondering what in the world im going to have with me and my dragons lol :mrgreen:

WW x

You learn something new every day :D
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Whitewolf, you may apply to have a SRA. You need to fill out the adoption application in the store and email it back to Magnolia. Then you may select a spirit adoption from the SRA's. The cost is $5. for the first (to cover priority shipping) and free for each additional.
From the store:
Email for an application: Spirits that need to find new homes. These spirits were in previous collections and require an application to adopt. You may email sra@creepyhollows.com for the application.

Congratulations on your first dragon! They are delightful spirits.

Alex
ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte

just pm d you alex now im utterly confused.

Im thinking then perhaps its just a footnote that goes on all confirmation notes

at least ill know for the next time i order from CH lol

ps its my 2nd dragon ive already got a green, its my first dragon from magnolia though!

WW x

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”