blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Babystone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Elly

Re: blujay76

Postby Babystone » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Anyone tried spell book ?

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Postby furrybunny » Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:28 am

Yeh I'm curious too want to hear about people's djinn boxes too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boop

Spiritkitten
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0

Postby Spiritkitten » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:00 pm

Just wanted to give an awesome review for bluray. I had everything directly binded and have felt their presence before being binded this Monday. I'm not skeptical but I like to make sure I'm not making myself feel these things. I've been feeling energies and have been in certain moods that has to do with the entities and spirits that I have. Overall she is amazing and I recommend her to anyone who wants to feel a strong entity. But the rest of the developing is up to you. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Chimella » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:10 pm

Love Jamie and her spirits, the angels I got from her are strong and awesome!!

Belladonna_
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire's & Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Belladonna

Postby Belladonna_ » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:58 pm

I really do love this woman haha. Jamie is one of my favorite sellers to purchase from as well as communicate with cause she's just so sweet and filled with positive energy. I absolutely adore her.

1 Harpy, 3 Wraith’s, 1 Gargoyle, 1 Dullahan, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 Voodoo Priest, 1 Mind Flayer, 1 Underworld Demon, 1 Shadow Demon, 1 Sonji Spider, 1 Midnight Dragon, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Child Horror, 1 Royal Phylum Shaitan Djinn, 1 Succubus, 1 Baobahn Sith, 1 Vampire Queen, 1 Sin-Eater, 3 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Werepyre, 1 Muddled Blood Vampire, 1 Psychic Vampire, 1 Apsara

Jackii
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA Demons/Hellhounds
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amaris Cú-Catori

Postby Jackii » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:16 pm

Don't know why I didn't write up a review sooner, but I bought a kitsune from Jamie earlier this year and the night I received her vessel, I remember very distinctly, getting up in the middle of the night, and then feeling like I pushed something/someone. I immediately apologized after getting out of bed. When I looked down, I saw my kitsune walking away from my bed. Could not be mistaken for anything else, she looked very ethereal, almost like she was glowing or something. Now, mind you, I'm not a sensitive. I have seen orbs, light, shadows, blurs etc before and heard many different things before, but I have not seen actual apparitions prior to this event. Jamie's beings are very powerful, although I haven't seen my kitsune since then.

My Family:
Fylgia, Dragon Spirit Guide, Wolf Spirit Guide, 2 High Elves, Gryphon, Dalmation Familiar, Star Faery, Faery of Intelligence, Sun Dragon, Nympho, Cambion, Hellhound, Bakeneko, Gaueko, Genius Loci, Golem, Gregori Watcher, 2 Gold Djinns, 2 Kitsunes, Putti, Heavenly Hound, Peacock Shifter, Cat Fae, Blackwood Stag, Ghosty Alpha, Sanguine Vampire, Human Gypsy, Were-Owl, Bannik, Viking, Lowborn Demon, Lammas Sun Demon, Dark Annunaki Duo, 2 Demon Lords, Twin Flame Guide

LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0

Postby LilyCake » Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:39 pm

How do I tell if something in her shop is an entity or spirit?

SeaWitch
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 12

Postby SeaWitch » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:58 am

I want to purchase some things from Jamie and I have in my cart things that don't require shipping but at checkout, I'm being charged for shipping. Anyone else having that issue?

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

blujay76

Postby furrybunny » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:43 am

BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:I want to purchase some things from Jamie and I have in my cart things that don't require shipping but at checkout, I'm being charged for shipping. Anyone else having that issue?

Send her an email. She has refunded me the shipping cost everytime I told her I want everything distant bound.

boop

SeaWitch
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 12

Postby SeaWitch » Sun Jul 03, 2016 3:45 am

furrybunny wrote:
BinariesOfDreamsAndInk wrote:I want to purchase some things from Jamie and I have in my cart things that don't require shipping but at checkout, I'm being charged for shipping. Anyone else having that issue?

Send her an email. She has refunded me the shipping cost everytime I told her I want everything distant bound.

Awesome! Thanks!

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith

Return to “Seller Review”