blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Yaksha

Two weeks ago i ordered from Blujay for the first time. Various items, incense, pendulum, bracelets and more. I sincerely have no complaints. International shipping was fast and i could track every step. Because of the nature of items it wasn't held at customs too and within 10 work days of first placing my order i received all the items and everything was wrapped up great.

Also very friendly and helpfull, quite fast in replying (like she says on her website, within 24/48 hours and sometimes even faster in my experience). I also had an issue with one item and she was very fast in response to help me out and come with a solution even though it was because of my doing. Thank you again for that.

The items are great, my succubi really enjoy the lavender and rose petals offering and the spheres i ordered have increased sensation, more vivid interactions and easier communication. The pendulum in particular is still intriguing me as it's a real difference with the normal pendulum once used. It is still attuning to my energy but already i can see clear yes and no's.

All in all, great experience and i can recommend anyone to at least give her shop a try. Now i can't wait for the samhain special conjure i ordered, i can feel already it's going to be amazing.

DjinnLover
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rock

Blujay76 is not responding to emails. Blujay if you see this please reply to my email.

Yaksha

I feel obliged to write a follow up review as i have also gotten 2 companions from BluJay besides all the items i have received.

1. Succubus lvl 7: wonderful, powerful and strong. Vivid from the first day she has joined me but i still need to know her so much better. No regrets and again, the communication was above excellent. Making me feel comfortable and not afraid to ask any kind of question.

2. I felt a pull and i contacted BluJay for some info about who would be able to help me with karmic justice, guidance in this area and more. I received several options and i felt pulled too a Wraith and one came forth.
She is amazing, nothing that i could have ever imagined. She protects me from making wrong decisions and guides me to a solution that won't have negative karma coming back to me. She is mostly all business but with a deep understanding, knowledge and responsibility for protection. I am still learning more but i feel safe and sometimes when i'm talking to her i also feel like a little kid that wants to play with matches that is being watched over by an older sister. I could not have been more happier as this is exactly what i was looking for, learning and being guided to solutions or spells that rules out negative karma.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I ordered a necklace from BluJay. I'm not personally good at sensing things, so I'm just wearing it as I sleep and hoping it works as stated.

The gem in the necklace itself feels more plastic-like than I'm used to since I collect them and I've never seen them so light and "straight-smooth" for lack of better description. Even polished gems have a bit of curve to them, if only slight. The necklace's holder portion where the gem is placed is also more "tin-like" than metal, so overall the feeling is cheap and to me not worth the money I paid so hopefully that money will reflect the spell and not the craftsmanship.

From a distance, the necklace looks pretty, so while my review sounds displeased I guess I'm just slightly disappointed. Guess I just expected too much from the necklace itself? Either way if the spell works that's all I care about, haha. She included a charging bag and some incense as a gift, and that was super sweet.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Here's my review and thoughts on Jamie/BluJay76: I love her stuff!! I'm very pleased with what I got and I can see what all the hype is about. There is a lot of neat and interesting things in her shop - though I personally would only ever purchase from her shop when there are sales/discounts going on...which she is very generous on.

I can tell she has some really amazing stuff since I normally respect those who are part of a coven. I really feel her skill level is very advanced. I was able to nab her Destiny Conjuring during her yule sale and I decided to also get an offering bowl, altar stones, and one of the coven-casted necklaces for boosting abilities. I have to say when I got her items I really did feel the energy. It's very immediate for me. I think she does get her jewelry from a supplier because I noticed one of the exact gem pendants I received from Creepy Hollows with a gargoyle bound to it, was also listed in her shop, though hers was a Greek spell. For the destiny conjuring I was surprised I received a female Ridanrius Elf. I do not have any elves in my keep, and my nonhuman male spirits outnumber my female ones - so I felt very good about the elf that chose me. I already started the bonding ritual for her!

What I like about Jamie is she was very detailed in the given paperwork on the spirit, she gave all the rituals listed, and she also gave me an extra altar stone for free. I'm already using the altar stones for the bonding ritual for my elf hahaha. I'm very happy with my order overall since everything was very quick and streamlined just like with CH and ThePaganShop. I do think a lot of the listings are pretty pricey though - unless you take advantage of the discounts and really selective on what you choose.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

So it's been over a month and I figured I'd give an update on the necklace I got. The item in question was a necklace for youth and beauty, and it was 3x cast. While I didn't become my ten year old self or anything so drastic (thank God) I have had quite a few compliments, and I've also been told I look young twice. Granted I've always looked a little young for my age but I'm sure the necklace helped that even moreso. To summarize, it worked just as expected and it's a cute vessel to wear all in all, so I'm a happy customer. Will definitely buy again once there's a sale and something catches my eye. <3

josher
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

So Ive never left a review before and didn't really think I would, but I just got home from work and felt a flush of energy out of nowhere. Had an impulse to check my email and, sure enough, my package shipped a minute or two before! (Baby blue &pink dragons and a portal to Archangel Raphael)

This is my first experience with blujay, besides her lovely correspondence <3

will post again after bonding :)

Panthea. "I rise as from a bath of sparkling water,
A bath of azure light, among dark rocks,
Out of the stream of sound."
-Prometheus Unbound

Cats&Dragons
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

@josher

So, it's been a month and change. Anything to report? And what's been your experience with the portal?

OchunLadeApetebi
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guerreros/Yoruba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Ochun Lade

I just received my package from Jamie today. I can see that she puts effort in packing her vessels. Each one got their own Organza bag, and she gave me free incense cones!
I purchased the gaki essence spell, the vampire abilities spell, and the cleopatra beauty spell.
What I can say though, the stone pendants I got are mass produced, and they are made of acrylic and not crystals. Still for the sale price I cannot beat.
When I first put my vessels on, I didn’t feel anything.. then an hour later, I started to get a heavy feeling in my chest, and I felt compelled to meditate... I haven’t meditated in months... and now I’m done meditating and I feel such abundant white energy around me!!! And I feel more energetic and not so much like an old lady haha!
I will update with results in about 2 weeks!

I/G chinkychunkytuna <3
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

After reading all the posts in this thread I decided to get a custom Djinn the other week. Tonight after popping on her site for a peep as the big sale is on, I just bought a pre conjured Ying Lung Dragon, sooo excited about this one as I want her distance bound . So I will update in a few weeks :) She seems really nice and her site pretty amazing !!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”