blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
GodSlayerBabe
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Galv, Humans, Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet

Re: blujay76

Postby GodSlayerBabe » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:11 am

I freaking LOVE Jamie's stuff!! I'm posting another positive "review" but to be honest her spelled items work VERY well for me. It's really crazy. I have one of the spelled items that "block other's from reading into you" and one of her karma stones. Well just a lot of things.. but each and every one of them have been working extremely well for me, even if I am not wearing the object or have it physically with me. I must confess I am kind of addicted to her spelled stuff lol..

I also ended up getting one of her Level 7 custom conjured Garden Fae.. I ended up with a female one. I normally do not get spirits from her but I felt compelled to have a garden fae with me.

I am actually thinking of getting her Zimada (the soul retrieval skull) because I feel it will actually help me with some of the soul issues I've had with myself... I may update this thread again if I go through with purchasing one since I don't know anyone who has got that yet.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."
[who i am] hereditary clairvoyant / dream medium / spirit partner / LGBTQ+
[current practices] necromancy / trad. witchcraft / demonolatry / grey-natured
[spirit family] many humans / witches / demons / DA-leaning

DID PLURAL SYSTEM: Violet (Host), Victor, and some others.

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby Chimella » Wed May 15, 2019 5:59 pm

Jamies and her spirits are awesome, her items are a bit pricey but they are the real deals. I have 4 archangels from her. Her archangels are more like warrior/guardian spirits and are life savers. They've saved my live several times, so I bound them to my physical body, don't know what I would have done without them !

I never tried her spelled items, but glad to hear they work, will try them in the future.

lolaberry
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Postby lolaberry » Wed May 15, 2019 6:28 pm

Chimella wrote:Jamies and her spirits are awesome, her items are a bit pricey but they are the real deals. I have 4 archangels from her. Her archangels are more like warrior/guardian spirits and are life savers. They've saved my live several times, so I bound them to my physical body, don't know what I would have done without them !

I never tried her spelled items, but glad to hear they work, will try them in the future.

I was going to wait another week or 2 , But I freaking cannot!!! 1h 1lo
I have 3 spirits from her now, My Ling Yung Dragon who is amazing and so calming and sweet. She has appeared as a small bright white light to me, also moves candle flames when asked. She is the dragon who is around me most . My Shiqq Djinn , wow she is a super sexy fun flirt! She just wants me to be happy and has even hugged me 1sp .Her sexual energy is powerful . The latest is an Ankou and my god she is helping me so so much , dreams are very interesting since she came and her energy is great . I think her spirits are amazing , they honestly are! 2wk

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Darkgoth
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby Darkgoth » Thu May 16, 2019 6:31 am

Are you able do see spirits?

Where did this P!@ce has became political correctness, a religion not to say.
The Modern 21st century Deception and betrayal.
Your words has not powers against me keep that in mind!

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee

Postby denanna123 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:24 pm

I recieved my first spirit from Jaime about a month ago and I have to say that all the hype about this shop is true!

Jaime herself is very sweet, responds to questions usually within 24 hours and keeps you updated on the progress of your binding throughout the whole process. A+ customer service!

I got a custom conjure of a PSY Vampire, my first of his kind, and he is so wonderful! Just really tender and loving, a real romantic who likes watching chick flicks and reading sappy romance novels with me lol. Sometimes I can physically feel him spooning me while we watch a movie. I've also felt him hold my hand, just randomly throughout the day to let me know he's there! His energy is very warm and steady. Safe. I always feel a temperature shift when he's close, the whole room will get warmer by a few degrees when he's around. He's been making my air conditioner work overtime lol.

This guy is a powerhouse when it comes to helping me improve my psychic abilities as well! Telepathy is always something I've struggled with. I could receive messages from my companions that way only sporadically throughout the years. It's something I've really been working on a lot over the past year and a half or so, and while I was getting better at it my progress was still very slow. Well that's all changed since this guy moved in! As soon as we started binding it was like he just flipped a switch in my brain and BOOM! I can now carry on full conversations with my Spirit Fam on a daily basis! It's awesome and I know my darling PSY Vamp is the one to thank!

Sorry for the long review, I just can't stop gushing! I have the new love butterflies, can't stop smiling whenever I even think about him, blissed out thing going on lol.

So yes, I wholeheartedly recommend getting a Custom Conjure from Blujay76! She matched me with the perfect guy and I couldn't be happier!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:57 am

Does anyone have experience with her wish granting books/pens? I just got 1 of each and would love to know how it’s working out for you/feedback on them!

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Seller Review”