blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I freaking LOVE Jamie's stuff!! I'm posting another positive "review" but to be honest her spelled items work VERY well for me. It's really crazy. I have one of the spelled items that "block other's from reading into you" and one of her karma stones. Well just a lot of things.. but each and every one of them have been working extremely well for me, even if I am not wearing the object or have it physically with me. I must confess I am kind of addicted to her spelled stuff lol..

I also ended up getting one of her Level 7 custom conjured Garden Fae.. I ended up with a female one. I normally do not get spirits from her but I felt compelled to have a garden fae with me.

I am actually thinking of getting her Zimada (the soul retrieval skull) because I feel it will actually help me with some of the soul issues I've had with myself... I may update this thread again if I go through with purchasing one since I don't know anyone who has got that yet.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Jamies and her spirits are awesome, her items are a bit pricey but they are the real deals. I have 4 archangels from her. Her archangels are more like warrior/guardian spirits and are life savers. They've saved my live several times, so I bound them to my physical body, don't know what I would have done without them !

I never tried her spelled items, but glad to hear they work, will try them in the future.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Chimella wrote:Jamies and her spirits are awesome, her items are a bit pricey but they are the real deals. I have 4 archangels from her. Her archangels are more like warrior/guardian spirits and are life savers. They've saved my live several times, so I bound them to my physical body, don't know what I would have done without them !

I never tried her spelled items, but glad to hear they work, will try them in the future.
I was going to wait another week or 2 , But I freaking cannot!!! 1h 1lo
I have 3 spirits from her now, My Ling Yung Dragon who is amazing and so calming and sweet. She has appeared as a small bright white light to me, also moves candle flames when asked. She is the dragon who is around me most . My Shiqq Djinn , wow she is a super sexy fun flirt! She just wants me to be happy and has even hugged me 1sp .Her sexual energy is powerful . The latest is an Ankou and my god she is helping me so so much , dreams are very interesting since she came and her energy is great . I think her spirits are amazing , they honestly are! 2wk

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Darkgoth
new here
new here
You are...: a master

Are you able do see spirits?

Where did this P!@ce has became political correctness, a religion not to say.
The Modern 21st century Deception and betrayal.
Your words has not powers against me keep that in mind!
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I recieved my first spirit from Jaime about a month ago and I have to say that all the hype about this shop is true!

Jaime herself is very sweet, responds to questions usually within 24 hours and keeps you updated on the progress of your binding throughout the whole process. A+ customer service!

I got a custom conjure of a PSY Vampire, my first of his kind, and he is so wonderful! Just really tender and loving, a real romantic who likes watching chick flicks and reading sappy romance novels with me lol. Sometimes I can physically feel him spooning me while we watch a movie. I've also felt him hold my hand, just randomly throughout the day to let me know he's there! His energy is very warm and steady. Safe. I always feel a temperature shift when he's close, the whole room will get warmer by a few degrees when he's around. He's been making my air conditioner work overtime lol.

This guy is a powerhouse when it comes to helping me improve my psychic abilities as well! Telepathy is always something I've struggled with. I could receive messages from my companions that way only sporadically throughout the years. It's something I've really been working on a lot over the past year and a half or so, and while I was getting better at it my progress was still very slow. Well that's all changed since this guy moved in! As soon as we started binding it was like he just flipped a switch in my brain and BOOM! I can now carry on full conversations with my Spirit Fam on a daily basis! It's awesome and I know my darling PSY Vamp is the one to thank!

Sorry for the long review, I just can't stop gushing! I have the new love butterflies, can't stop smiling whenever I even think about him, blissed out thing going on lol.

So yes, I wholeheartedly recommend getting a Custom Conjure from Blujay76! She matched me with the perfect guy and I couldn't be happier!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Does anyone have experience with her wish granting books/pens? I just got 1 of each and would love to know how it’s working out for you/feedback on them!

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I would just like to update this thread again of my experiences with some of the spelled items I have accumulated from Jamie and her coven. I am probably repeating myself but she is one of my top meta sellers and practitioners to go to for enchanted and spelled items, that work with you and what's best for you. Each one of them have worked for me with very obvious results.

I decided to get a Friendship spelled item a long time ago.. To be honest I didn't think much of it. I will go on a little ramble but I rarely make friends and it has been more than 5 years I have truly made any real local friends. I am usually a loner but starving for meaningful friendships and connections and the only friend I ever physically see is one I met in 2013. After having the item with me for a few months, my social life has dramatically changed (though, I do think some of my spirits have contributed to trying to bring better connections into my life, it's just there's big changes that happen after a few months of me receiving Jamie's work).

This is the listing description on her site, "This spell is for the person who seeks meaningful social connections… I originally cast this spell for my daughter when she was in high school and saw amazing results with it."

Well I've had amazing results myself! I feel I should personally thank Jamie for what has transpired for me.

Since the last few months I have met one of my closest friends who is almost like my kin-soul, who transferred into my workplace. This guy I can tell I feel he is one of my platonic soulmate connections, and our backgrounds are almost eerily the same. I have met another person who was hired at my workplace and now we are already very close and I am friends with his girlfriend, and planning on going to events together. A girl transferred into this same job I work at, and has quickly became good friends with me. There are two girls at my work who usually always go out with each other that I've worked with for a year now, and they suddenly want to invite me to go on a social outing with them. This has all happened in such a short timespan for me, I'm a little shocked since I struggle all my life being able to approach or get close to people due to my guarded and cautious nature. Now it feels very natural.

I have also had an Allure/Beauty spelled item from Jamie for awhile now too and I am complimented by more than five people whenever I am out in public (this is almost a daily occurrence for me now), to the point people will go up to me to try to take the time to let me know what they think - doesn't matter if it is teenagers, or young women, or grandmas. It keeps happening all the time. My staff that I work with they know very well I am always approached and complimented by people and they sometimes are bewildered at the amount of times it happens almost abnormally, so they now tease and joke about it.

I also have a few of Sabine's voodoo items as well that Sabine casted with her granddaughter (Just recently got a love spell item for myself, and in the past a karma stone, and one of her dark magick items that deals out karma to others who wrong me. The karma-related items I have seen so many things happen at this point with people who mistreat or misbehave towards me. The last place I worked at I knew I was being alienated by those I worked with and treated badly, in a few months that place went out of business..which happened in October this year (the place was established since I was a child). I worked there a whole year ago and one day the whole building was empty and vacated. I had secretly hoped some kind of consequence would be given for them.

I also recently got her Anti-Stress amulet as a part of her Yule sale and decided to get it out of curiosity and the energy I get from it is very nice. I have been so emotionally irritated and stressed out lately and I love the feeling this amulet even gives me.
She has earned her way as a top meta seller for me for always displaying consistency and the strength of her magick shows in her work no matter what it is I get.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Hebe
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: raven

Who/where is Jamie's site? And Sabine? Many thanks in advance. New to all this

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

https://shopblujay76.com/

Probably somewhere in the thread... but I happened to have a tab open lol

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Last month i purchased 4 spelled items from blujay. Those who have read my posts in CH before maybe aware that the metaphysical items i purchased so far from various sellers were distance bindings but this time i decided to ship the purchase.

I got the shipment notification in a few days and as usual lily and jamie's replies to my questions were prompt. Lily's replies are mostly instantaneous while jamie responds systematically to the mails in 2 days. The spelled items i purchased were a spirit communication bracelet, life spell pendant, voodoo prediction amulet by Sabine and a millionaires sphere. I asked for a black chord for the life spell pendant and they sent one. They also sent a green tealight good luck drawing candle as complimentary. All the items were well packed with each in its own pouch and they arrived in good condition and no missed items were missed. It took about 2.5 weeks for the shipment to arrive in Europe from the date of purchase.

Its too early to say if the spelled items work. Maybe after 3 to 6 months i hope to update again if it did or did not work. But i wanted to share a strange and amusing thing that happened when i began to use the life spell pendant and the voodoo prediction amulet. When i received the items I thought that i would wear the life spelled pendant in the morning and the voodoo prediction amulet in the night. So I wore the voodoo prediction amulet at night on the day the items arrived and the next day morning i switched to wearing the life style pendant. After i returned from my university i took off the pendant and placed it beside the voodoo prediction amulet. After a few hours i returned to fetch the amulet from the desk they were placed them on and to my surprise I found the 2 knotted up. It was quite hard for me to remove the knots and i think it must have taken well over 10 minutes for me to take them apart as i also had to be careful not to break them or the chords... This was a strange incident because it is very less likely for them to get so much knotted together even if i placed them on top of the other. My spirits so far have never played pranks and my landlord would never do this so i really wondered what caused this. I took it as a sign that something wanted me to wear them together. So after this incident i wear them both together everyday and they have never got knotted after even with wearing them together lol. Also i get dreams daily these days after i began wearing the amulet or rather i recall my dreams whereas before i used to sleep like a baby. The dreams are strange and does not make sense to me , so i think maybe i am going through an adjusting period with the amulet or perhaps i dont know yet how to interpret those dreams.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h

Return to “Seller Review”