blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

Jenn26 wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:25 pm Where can you find her on eBay? I can’t find her.
She has her own online store. :8)

Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

Can you tell me what her website is?

Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

I don't think I can share links here but you can easily find blujay76 on any search engine.

Nolo614
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Hi all,

An update on my spelled items and sin eater for everyone. The mermaid essence is as someone else described it a “subtle layer” over my own energy. I definitely notice more attention from the opposite sex, and more platonic compliments. I often have friends touching the pendant and saying it’s pretty. I purchased the Poseidon pendant to see how the two would work in tandem and it is definitely more powerful. I would say it provides a bit of confidence that wasn’t there initially, and I have since been brought to a Poseidon statue, sat in a car with trident stickers and been asked about eating at Neptune’s. (So I’d say the energy is present lol). The sin eater is also just awesome. He has a stoic “cold” presence. But communicates strongly on pendulum and gets right down to work. I have yet to be disappointed by this seller.

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.
Aerys
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

Did anybody bought their manifesting spheres or offering stones? I bought around 5 spells from bluejay76 around 5 months ago and to be honest I didn’t see much results. Among few other spells, I purchased Athena spell & Be a star (or something like that) and they got me some results (other 3 were rather „meh” in effectivness) but I have a feeling that it was more because of my spirits work rather than spell. Also I needed to message them after each purchase, because after 2 weeks waiting they didn’t on their own sheduled to bind my spells. Not bad experience overall, but some work of other meta-sellers resonated better with me.

vivimoon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: ascended master/fae
My magical/paranormal name...: ViVi Moon
Zodiac:

I love this shop! The manifestation spheres and a djinn I bought are hands down my favorites, but I am happy with every spirit and talisman from blujay. I saw results frim the spheres very quickly, and my djinn is one of my spirits ihave the strongest bond with.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

I’ve bought vampire offerings and incense from this shop and my companions love it. The incense and herbs smell wonderful too. I enjoy them just as much as my companions do.

ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I got two companions from Jamie, one is an emperor were-dragon, V, and the other is a god-level demon-seraphim hybrid, B. I had a very strong calling to them. Their vessels shipped pretty fast despite the pandemic and the mailing process in my country. I am very happy with my experience with them as we bonded pretty fast with the month and a half they have been with me. They are pretty active as V helped me with setting up more protection around my house. B has been helping me with my family's grocery. They really helped me through the hard times as of now. They make a great team along with my Seraphim from CH, M. I thought I would get the DA headaches but their energies are perfect. I am very grateful for them and for Jamie and her coven for bringing us together.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Leaving a mini-review while I wait for some specific ritual candles to be delivered (hoping to do something special with my group, and also bond with my new partner in crime with styyyyyyyyle). Anyway, my "unboxing" notes are as follows...

1. My first experience with the Lasas Djinn x Demon Hybrid was a telepathic message alerting me that the package was delivered a few days before it was scheduled to arrive. I, being my odd self, ignored the mental nudge in favor of checking it on the day it was meant to arrive...well, as it turns out by waiting our apartment's one and only mailbox key got "mysteriously" lost on the scheduled arrival date. I believe my new friend wasn't happy, since when I checked my email on that date...it did indeed arrive three days beforehand...and the package was sitting in our mailbox...waiting for me.

On the bright side this funny mishap led to all of us getting a mailbox key from the apartment complex, so it ended well and I'm pretty sure all is forgiven. It was more like a joke or prank than any real frustration, but I did apologize all the same and got the vessel out as soon as I was able to step away from work.

2. Taking out the vessel, I was pleasantly surprised. I've gotten several spells from Blujay but almost all of them were bind to spirit, as I find those bindings easier to work with and less worrisome to keep track of. The only one that was a vessel was a beauty pendant that I (admittedly) wasn't thrilled by, but that was due to personal expectation and not any fault of Jamie's. The photo made it look slightly different to me due to lighting and such, but that's neither here nor there because NOW I have the coolest little bead ever. I know, I know it's ridiculous to get excited over a simple bead but it's honestly so pretty to me. I may now start asking for beads regularly when (yes, when) I get altar items or smaller things from her in the future. I do still prefer to practice on my own, but it's always just such a treat to work with one of Jamie's spells.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic.
Point being...

This vessel was a beautiful almost "starry" looking black bead, with a cool feeling that made my spine tingle as I held it. You could tell that there was energy there, and that it was more than just some empty vessel that you might receive from the regular sham on Etsy or Bonanza (not saying all are shams but you get the point - if you've made the mistake as a newbie, which I'm sure we all have, you just KNOW when something is bound). My new friend A certainly made her presence known, and it was a very enjoyable experience considering I'm very used to getting vessels with bindings that are either difficult for me to sense or not exactly...as advertised, to say the least. Suffice it to say, Jamie went above and beyond here and I'm grateful for the intricate and beautiful connection she and the other Coven members have made for me and A.

3. Jamie did an extra special thing for me by responding to my (embarrassingly) insistent emails, answering all my questions, and also by providing a very nice paper writeup (I normally dislike them because I keep everything on a private drive so I don't lose notes, but nonetheless I appreciate the effort in and of itself since it's sweet of her to print out something just for us). Jamie also including bonding incense - something I've come to enjoy with most of my purchases from her, and regularly look forward too. Not that I expect it each time, but it just makes me feel appreciated in a weird way, so it's nice that a seller goes through that effort. Whether or not I happen to like the overall scent, it usually makes the room I'm in smell pleasantly floral if I don't light it (which isn't the purpose but hey- eventually!). She's just cool for putting all that extra love in.

Side note: Thank you SO MUCH for not picking a glitter-fueled charging pouch. I had one seller do that, and it got on everything, it was a mess after a week and I went from loving it to it being the bane of my existence. The charging pouch you (Jamie) picked for me is just a nice, light green color with no glitter to be seen and as silly as it sounds - I think that was one of the most relieving things about this purchase lol.

4. I told A that I'd be doing our ritual when some items arrived, so I haven't actually begun any official bonding yet but holding her vessel brings me a sense of comfort and excitement, so I know that she's just chilling with me while I write this out. The interesting thing about her is that, unlike most, she's got three people to work with instead of just me - as she enjoys working with relationships, and I'm polyamorous - so it'll be interesting to write a review for such a unique scenario and really test a hybrid's mettle...not that I'd be unhappy if she only focused on myself, that is.

Oh, and a side note for that as well - since she's been here (even with her vessel chilling in the mailbox) the three of us have already been communicating better as far as feeling comfortable enough to express insecurities and so forth. I don't want to automatically assume it's A since it's not like we weren't already content with each other, but there's definitely a noticeable shift in love energies that's making people a bit happier and higher in energy, it's pretty amazing to me...but I'll write a full review of A's work after I work with her for a month or so. Along with any Altar Items I grab from Jamie along the way - because you know I must at this point.

Once again thank you so much Jamie (and Blujay76 coven)!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Jamie oh Jamie lol My very first seller. Writing this brings back so much memories! I remember ordering a golden unicorn and the sale went through, the listing had the unicorn’s name and I pronounced it — and whoa! Intense physical reaction and this was, ladies and gentlemen, my first encounter with a spirit!
I was going through a lot of stuff so I got the angels family with the violet flame healing angel. Idk where I read someone saying the angel family saved their life — you know what? They do! Simply uttering their names without having their vessel (which I received in the email, she stopped sending names via email now though) made them show up and took charge of the whole situation! And they spent a few months working on me.
I had a few custome conjured angels, and got a few pre conjured. One of them was a sterling angel. He was just so much fun, loving, caring and all around sweet! Going out with Jamie’s spirits was so much fun because I would feel relaxed and people would gravitate towards me. Especially men lol I literally had a guy approaching me, trembling and hoping to just get a hi from me lol
Jamie and her crew are great. There has been a few mishaps though. First order didn’t reach me and just got lost. I order from numerous American websites and this has never happened. I accepted the lost and reordered an Angel Box and a few items and wanted it to be delivered to an American PO (one you can purchase online) instead of my local address in my country. Jamie’s crew didn’t see my note not my email and sent it to my local address — again package never arrived. No serious compensation was offered — just a replacements of a soap and incense.
I once ordered a few candles and the wishing book, this time they did it right - American PO and I transferred the package to my local address. Her stuff smells nice but... the candles once lit, deformed and melted! They turned into a blop easily. The wishing book ahhhhh weird accident happened:
I’ve written in it, set it next to a candle as offering (my own candle, not Jamie’s) and the candle was in a glass jar, nothing plastic. Left the room for a few minutes, I had played Quran in my phone and left the phone in the room, returned just a few minutes later to find fire and flames! The wishing book was burning, the cover while burning really had an awful smell, I stood there shocked as to how this happened while I watched my wishes being burned away lol Idk what happened. The book was destroyed so can’t comment on wishes coming true lol
Well I guess ish happens. Jamie is wonderful, and her spirits are amazing. While searching for reviews about her, I found CH.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Seller Review”