blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

probably will not get any customs from them in the future. saw great discounts during christmas and end of the year, so decided to purchase.

they completely forgot about my order for the solestice royal conjuring until i enquired about the status. upon followup to at least have the information about the entity, first i was told that they have the info and they will get back to me the next day. and the next followup, they completely avoid the topic and talk about binding timeline.

bought 9 other preconjures from them. not really sure how i feel about them as they don't make their presence known like my other entities/spirits.

so there's that.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
blujay76
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: BluJay
Zodiac:

Hello,
Please be assured no Solstice Conjurings have been forgotten. I promise we are working very hard on each one to ship them out in a timely manner. Yours was scheduled to ship out yesterday but a direct binding was requested ysterday before shipping, which does take a little longer to fulfill. I am very sorry for the wait but making each order perfect is so important to us.
Please feel free to reach out to either Lily or I if you have any questions.

Many Blessings ~ Jamie and Coven

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

blujay76 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:25 pm Hello,
Please be assured no Solstice Conjurings have been forgotten. I promise we are working very hard on each one to ship them out in a timely manner. Yours was scheduled to ship out yesterday but a direct binding was requested ysterday before shipping, which does take a little longer to fulfill. I am very sorry for the wait but making each order perfect is so important to us.

it wasn't requested. it was enquired because there was literally nothing for me to go on as to what was happening to the order shipping status despite being told that i will be updated. and no confirmation was given after the enquiry so it was up in the air to my knowledge and as far as i was concerned, the request to direct bind instead wasn't acknowledged. there's literally nothing to update me on what was what. i stand by my review.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
blujay76
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: BluJay
Zodiac:

foxxyeclipse wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:09 pm
blujay76 wrote: Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:25 pm Hello,

it wasn't requested. it was enquired because there was literally nothing for me to go on as to what was happening to the order shipping status despite being told that i will be updated. and no confirmation was given after the enquiry so it was up in the air to my knowledge and as far as i was concerned, the request to direct bind instead wasn't acknowledged. there's literally nothing to update me on what was what. i stand by my review.
I apologize for the misunderstanding. We took your inquiry as a request and I do see Lily responding to you acknowledging the request for a direct binding.
I am sorry this order did not work out the way you had hoped.
Please always feel free to reach out to us with questions.

Have a blessed and happy New Year.

TOURNESOL80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: singha
If I could be anything, I would be...: fée
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: singha

I can't thank Lily Jamie and the whole coven enough. They are adorable with loving entities towards their guardian My spirits are manifested physically even before their ship arrives Here is my proud aitvaras https://zupimages.net/up/21/05/49fy.jpg

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Ordered a few items and they all arrived safely. As previously mentioned in my old review, I have to use an American address before the package being re-sent to my local address. The crew did a good job this time and I received everything intact.
What I love the most about the coven is how they ass small slips of paper with each item so you know which spell is which.
When I placed my order, one of the free added items was not available, I contacted Jamie and she told me she’d do her best. And for sure when I opened the box, the free item was added.
She also added recharging, cleansing and boosting to the spelled items.
My entities are currently taking a vacay, basking in in all the offering, recharging, and cleansing energies 😂 We are all also utilizing the communication and bonding items I’ve ordered. Here’s to more happy relationships between them and I — thanks to Jamie and her coven for making it possible!

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

I’m very pleased with the quality of the candles. It has changed for the better. Instead of turning to blobs they now burn evenly. Not to mention that my djinn loves this offering.

I was a little hestitant with ordering incense. I have ordered from others and I didn’t find the smell pleasant. I come from a family who deals in bukhoor/incense making so I’m pretty particular about the smells and quality. I have to say that Jamie’s incense smells very nice, not like burned rubber or extremely (and weirdly) drenched in essential oils and/or strong herbs which I’ve got in the past from other sellers. It does help greatly in communicating with my spirits; the energy just flows naturally.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Syrah wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:13 pm I was a little hestitant with ordering incense. I have ordered from others and I didn’t find the smell pleasant. I come from a family who deals in bukhoor/incense making so I’m pretty particular about the smells and quality. I have to say that Jamie’s incense smells very nice, not like burned rubber or extremely (and weirdly) drenched in essential oils and/or strong herbs which I’ve got in the past from other sellers. It does help greatly in communicating with my spirits; the energy just flows naturally.
Gonna just back this review up. Almost every item I've ever purchased from Jamie and the Blujay Coven has come with a candle and some incense. Both spirits and spells, so it's almost expected - but also highly appreciated. Usually I get the tealights so I haven't experienced some "amazing" candle stuff, but I will say the incense (while particular to sensitive noses) hasn't ever smelled horrid. If you dislike flowery smells it might be a bit overpowering but otherwise, it is a really nice scent. Half the time I don't even burn them. I'll put the entire vessel bag incense and all under my pillow and sleep with it. Probably not what Jamie expected or wanted, but it always helps me sleep. ^^;

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
TOURNESOL80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: singha
If I could be anything, I would be...: fée
My magical/paranormal name...: singha

I wouldn't have enough qualifiers to express the immense goodness I think of Jamie, Lily and the whole clan. Beginning in the maintenance of the spirit for a year I cannot count the number of manifestations that I have had since I adopted their spirits. they all appear amazingly before their ships arrive. Whether in perfume, in direct visualization of their forms on supports or swirling orbs. Thank you for their kindness to the whole clan. Confident and lovable conjurer ^^ <3 :>*

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I wish to take the opportunity to write this review about my two angels I bought from Bluejay.

I am very happy with Jamie and her team correspondence, replies and I did felt looked after very well regarding my orders.
As much as I am sold on Magnolia's stuff and I feel a perfect affinity with everything CH dose🤗. To my surprise, my two single purchases were turned out to be as profound as CH 's.

Both angels are very dear to me just like all of my CH's. Both of them are direct attachments, like almost all me CH's angels. Both of them telepathic with me and I feel their presence as much as my CH's. I don't even use anything else with them to communicate.

What I would prefer Bluejay to improve.
- Creating a shop account. I love that CH's website is top notch. Well organised and very informative. And I can log into it and I can go back and forth in my orders, copy paste instructions ect.forever.

Otherwise, my experience is great, and I do visit them just to see what else they have that CH might not.

I do have two absolutely special and well loved angels I adore and both custom conjunctions.

I do recommend them as they are wonderful people as well and work very well together as a team. They are know their things and very helpful to advice.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Seller Review”