blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
BeautyMonster
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Emily Strange
Zodiac:

Does anyone have any reviews on Blujay’s Samhain conjurings and/or Destiny conjurings?

Thanks in advance.

Abchanchu Male Vampire: "E"
Samhain Destiny '21 Aqua Male Vampire: "S"
Sanguine Male Vampire: "N"
Sanguine Female Vampire: "A"
Samhain Destiny 21 Living Entity Hellcat: "B"
Yule Destiny 2021 Prince Ceasg: "Q"
Birthday Destiny 2021 Ajatar-Courtwind Hybrid: "G”
Male Ceasg: "Z"
Dark Merman: "D"
Soulmate Carpathian Vampire Entity: "A"
Female Strigoi Vampire: "L"
Katenok1988
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Did anyone purchase her Wishing book or wishing pen?

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 9:40 am I wish to take the opportunity to write this review about my two angels I bought from Bluejay.

I am very happy with Jamie and her team correspondence, replies and I did felt looked after very well regarding my orders.
As much as I am sold on Magnolia's stuff and I feel a perfect affinity with everything CH dose🤗. To my surprise, my two single purchases were turned out to be as profound as CH 's.

Both angels are very dear to me just like all of my CH's. Both of them are direct attachments, like almost all me CH's angels. Both of them telepathic with me and I feel their presence as much as my CH's. I don't even use anything else with them to communicate.
Agreed. I have 6 angels from Jamie and they are my life savers and guides. They are very loyal, caring and protective. Jamie has been one of my favorite sellers, her items can be a bit pricy, but they are worth it.

empress78
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3

Katenok1988 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:19 pm Did anyone purchase her Wishing book or wishing pen?
I ordered her wishing pen - just waiting for it to arrive.

My keep:
Cleopatra Djinn "K","S"
Greek Immortal Goddess "H"
mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

BeautyMonster wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:46 pm Does anyone have any reviews on Blujay’s Samhain conjurings and/or Destiny conjurings?

Thanks in advance.
I have - I have a male destiny commander divine angel and a male fallen commander violet angel. My divine angel has helped me in a bind but I haven’t asked my violet angel for any tasks.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Screenshot_20220415-103902_PayPal.jpg
Jamie and Lily always does their best to refund shipping. Although, mine is still pending since the 9th of April and wasn't process with my PayPal account yet.

Also, they are working very well on orders, just like MMT and CH shops. Right now, I have been waiting on my order which is going to be done tomorrow. I am always asked, if that day is good to finish my order and I do receive lots of feedback and helpful tips from both of them in my emails.

Her Angels I have and my Arkan Sonney are most active living entity bindings. This time, and few other times I tried her spells. I am waiting on something very special psychic medium spells to be done tomorrow.

I would not be discouraged by mishaps now and then. Occasionally will happen and tolerance is a virtue that saves sanity 😉. Especially when the seller like Jamie is keen to reply to you personally and looking into potential issues to correct or justify it.

Often problems are beyond our best efforts. Last year, I was waiting for my order in the post for two months. Without anyone knowing it, all of her parcels she sent to customers including mine was returned to her because of US postage issues and locked down to specific countries.Tolerance is the key these days. My heart went out to her when I heard it. Imagine the stress that must have caused her at the time. Yet, she diligently went above and beyond direct binding my item's to my chosen vessel and refined me postage.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

i still havent seen any of my spirits ive bought from her , but she has great customer service and is very responsive !

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I got 4 warrior Arch Angels sent to me 3 weeks ago, I totally noticed them even though they are not really interactive. I sensed their presences when they arrived and they are so present all the time. I highly recommend these Angels but not for chit chat they are all business tbh but vital for protection.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

I got a zimada from Blujay back in August. While all my spirits are active to varying degrees, hers was the only one that I even knew the minute the binding was done - and got email validation of it the next day. My zimada has been working overtime as well, since these last few months have been tough.

I am impressed by both her work and customer service.. I will definitely be buying from her again!

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
HopeOnDarkestNight
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: I'm not sure if I should use Hope or Marganna

I'm wanting to buy something from this person, but I'm unsure where to find them. Where do I find their products and how much do they usually run on average?

Return to “Seller Review”