Gabriel
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel of The Lord
My magical/paranormal name...: Gabriel

This invocation is of Ancient origin and is A invocation to Archangel Rapahel.
Say first EGO SUM UNUS EX SEPTUM QUI ASTAMUS ANTE DOMINE TOBIAM QUE SECUN ILLUM INOVIT ET DEMONIUM APREHENDIT RELEGAVIT QUI ILLUD IN DESERTO.
ORATIO
Deus qui extua inefabile benitate Beatum rafaelem fidelibus tuis beateribus dectorem male que habentibus medicum ab incie constituiste suppliciter rogamus ut nobis patefacius Semitam salutis et egretudinumtam anime quam corporis salutatem medicam conceda. Per Dominum nostrum esum Christum, Amen

Translation :- I AM TOBIAS , according to the seven, who stand before the Lord his life and the devils' In him who sent him into exile took him in the desert.

O God send Rafael thy faithful Servant to cure all ill. we humbly ask that you open the path of salvation and the salvation of the soul and body and bless us with healing. Through our Lord Christ, Amen

MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Gabriel wrote:This invocation is of Ancient origin and is A invocation to Archangel Rapahel.
Say first EGO SUM UNUS EX SEPTUM QUI ASTAMUS ANTE DOMINE TOBIAM QUE SECUN ILLUM INOVIT ET DEMONIUM APREHENDIT RELEGAVIT QUI ILLUD IN DESERTO.
ORATIO
Deus qui extua inefabile benitate Beatum rafaelem fidelibus tuis beateribus dectorem male que habentibus medicum ab incie constituiste suppliciter rogamus ut nobis patefacius Semitam salutis et egretudinumtam anime quam corporis salutatem medicam conceda. Per Dominum nostrum esum Christum, Amen

Translation :- I AM TOBIAS , according to the seven, who stand before the Lord his life and the devils' In him who sent him into exile took him in the desert.

O God send Rafael thy faithful Servant to cure all ill. we humbly ask that you open the path of salvation and the salvation of the soul and body and bless us with healing. Through our Lord Christ, Amen

Thank you for the wonderful knowledge Gabriel.
May I ask from which text of knowledge, and what branch of technique this invocation derives from? If you are not the creator and channeler, that is :)

Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

I do pray to Archangel Raphael a lot.
Since this is a thread that mentions him, I thought I share the prayer that I was taught.

Glorious Archangel St. Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners.

I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the "medicine of God" I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you the favor (here mention your special intention), and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen

and then I finish it off with...

God, with great wisdom You direct the ministry of Angels and men. Grant those who always minister to You in heaven may defend us during our life on earth. Amen.

He is my first stone that lead me to spirit keeping. I do ask him to watch over me when communicating to my spirits.

Gabriel
new here
new here

MoonLightWeaver wrote:
Gabriel wrote:This invocation is of Ancient origin and is A invocation to Archangel Rapahel.
ORATIO

May I ask from which text of knowledge, and what branch of technique this invocation derives from? If you are not the creator and channeler, that is :)
I am the creator of the text the invocation itself derives from latin. technique not much to say about that I call they answer. Raphael is more of a brother fellow to me then anything else.

Gabriel
new here
new here

MoonLightWeaver wrote:
ORATIO

Its A bit Like Dialing A telephone as trying to find the right calling this invocation worked for me so I thought i would share it .

Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

[/quote]

I am the creator of the text the invocation itself derives from latin. technique not much to say about that I call they answer. Raphael is more of a brother fellow to me then anything else.[/quote]

Cool...I'm gonna give it a try. Thanks.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

Thanks for the invocation! [emoji177]

boop
NavyBaby
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Star Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Serena Celeste

Very Eloquent!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Prinsiippi
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 63
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes it is quaint but for us that cannot memorize long verses it is nice to know you only need to know the name of the Archangel you are calling. Just in case somebody did not know this already.

furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

I think archangel Raphael likes this invocation. Everytime I use it, It seems to help us connect better.

boop

Return to “Angel Invocations”