Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

This is really interesting, but I do have a question!!!

When you do the in your blood readings and you find out that you have vampire, werewolf, immortal, or any kind of were-creature in your blood, how does that affect who we are today? If we don't experience or we do experience somethings that could be traced back to having that in our bloodlines, where does that leave us in the here and now, or maybe it so mute, because of all the generations since then, that it doesn't effect as much, or could some of that still show up in the bloodlines?

I am asking because I am a curious person ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

When you do the in your blood readings and you find out that you have vampire, werewolf, immortal, or any kind of were-creature in your blood, how does that affect who we are today? If we don't experience or we do experience somethings that could be traced back to having that in our bloodlines, where does that leave us in the here and now, or maybe it so mute, because of all the generations since then, that it doesn't effect as much, or could some of that still show up in the bloodlines?

I am asking because I am a curious person
IT DEFINITELY COULD EFFECT WHO YOU ARE TODAY. OF COURSE SOME GENES ARE PASSED TO YOU, SOME MIGHT BE PASSED TO YOUR SIBLINGS, OR YOUR CHILDREN, IT'S A GRAB BAG.

THERE ARE DOMINANT & RECESSIVE GENES & IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG AGO SOMETHING WAS IN YOUR FAMILY BLOOD IT'S STILL IN THERE. IT COULD POP UP IN ANY GENERATION.

THERE ARE COMMON & SPECIFIC MEDICAL, PHYSICAL, AND MENTAL ABNORMALITIES IN HYBRIDS. THE 1ST GENERATION HYBRIDS EXPERIENCE THE SIDE EFFECTS MUCH WORSE THAN THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS, BUT THE REMNANTS ARE STILL THERE. DIGESTIVE AILMENTS IS ONE VERY COMMON ONE THAT IS REOCCURING.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:

I am asking because I am a curious person
IT DEFINITELY COULD EFFECT WHO YOU ARE TODAY. OF COURSE SOME GENES ARE PASSED TO YOU, SOME MIGHT BE PASSED TO YOUR SIBLINGS, OR YOUR CHILDREN, IT'S A GRAB BAG.

THERE ARE DOMINANT & RECESSIVE GENES & IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW LONG AGO SOMETHING WAS IN YOUR FAMILY BLOOD IT'S STILL IN THERE. IT COULD POP UP IN ANY GENERATION.

THERE ARE COMMON & SPECIFIC MEDICAL, PHYSICAL, AND MENTAL ABNORMALITIES IN HYBRIDS. THE 1ST GENERATION HYBRIDS EXPERIENCE THE SIDE EFFECTS MUCH WORSE THAN THEIR FUTURE GENERATIONS, BUT THE REMNANTS ARE STILL THERE. DIGESTIVE AILMENTS IS ONE VERY COMMON ONE THAT IS REOCCURING.
Wow!!!! Now that certainly does explain a lot at least for myself and some of my own kids!!!! Digestive problems have always been a problem in our family, on my side of the family, not to mention a couple of other things.

However I did have to ask, as this has always been in the back of my mind, that if people did have this in their blood that it would only make sense that this would be passed down to the future generations!!!!

It would explain a lot of the little things that could pop up from time to time, not only the problems, but some of things of knowing things that you have no way of explaining, I hope I am not reaching too far here, but it really does explain a lot!!!! ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Lycan
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: sleeping
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa goodnight
Zodiac:

Knowing what I know now, Vampires are still cool. However, it makes me appreciate me being me, as a human. I always have to remind myself, that movies to me is for entertainment purpose only (Pretty much what I always tell my kids :D ). Awesome thread :thumbup:

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self ~Ernest Hemingway~

ImageImage
Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

**Dark raises her hand**

You post about our bodies/blood not agreeing with the vampire blood. And thats where abnormalities come into play.

What if a person that wants to be 'turned' has O+ blood. The kind of blood that anyone can have.

Would the deformatities still come into play then as well? Or not at all? Or very little?

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

It makes one curious as to whether long histories of genetic conditions could be attributed to intermingling of DNA.
For instance a family history Anemia, Tachycardia, AFib, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, etc., without cause (attributing physical condition, dietary and environmental factors), be attributed to said intermingling of "foreign" DNA.

Also wondering if "miracles" could be attributed to the same?

Sorry for the run on sentences :D

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

thank you Ash for these truth posts. they create more and more questions in me about vampires, so keep the knowledge coming!!
FaerieWhispers wrote: It makes one curious as to whether long histories of genetic conditions could be attributed to intermingling of DNA.
For instance a family history Anemia, Tachycardia, AFib, High Cholesterol, Diabetes, etc., without cause (attributing physical condition, dietary and environmental factors), be attributed to said intermingling of "foreign" DNA.
this is fascinating.. i wonder if research occurs or funding could be bribed :silly: to be gotten for this kind of research, for scientists to offer more physical proof of supernatural creatures having existed and existing now!

very informative, thanks again... :thumbup:

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:

The proof is in the human evolution pudding, and there's no shortage of race-specific human ailments & diseases that are passed through generations from ancestral hybrids. As Ash said, there are unwritten truths about hybrids that are specific to each hybrid, and those are used as measurements of truths when people claim to be turned.

The reaches of Ash's posts actually extend even further. I know he is, basically, discussing being turned by bite, but even in the case of bearing a hybrid child, the mother (or host) is often not in the most comfortable state.
I've often wondered if the generational curses that are talked about in the Bible are physical and perhaps relate to this. It would be interesting to see how the different ailments relate to hybrid bloodlines; it may help with making lifestyle changes and healing benefits outside the norm of say knowing heart disease runs in the family. Would it be possible for you guys to give a list of the different traits and or diseases related to different hybrids? But I understand it may be secret knowledge.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL

You post about our bodies/blood not agreeing with the vampire blood. And thats where abnormalities come into play.

What if a person that wants to be 'turned' has O+ blood. The kind of blood that anyone can have.

Would the deformatities still come into play then as well? Or not at all? Or very little?
ACTUALLY, HUMANS STARTED OUT WITH THEIR OWN BLOOD TYPE, ONE TYPE. OF COURSE, IF YOU WANT TO GET REALLY SPECIFIC THEY BELIEVE THERE WAS MORE THAN ONE RACE OF "HUMAN", AND EVEN THEY CO-MINGLED WHICH BROUGHT ABOUT ITS OWN RANGE OF DNA MIXTURES. BUT, TO BE BRIEF, HUMANS HAD ONE BLOOD TYPE. THE CO-MINGLING OF SPECIES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY BACK IN TIME IS WHAT CAUSED VARIOUS BLOOD TYPES TO BE FORMED.

BLOOD TYPE IS ONE OF MANY FACTORS THAT MAY MAKE SOMEONE SUITABLE, OR NOT SUITABLE, FOR TURNING. THERE ARE MANY OTHER PHYSICAL ISSUES AT PLAY INCLUDING PRE-DISPOSITIONS TO CERTAIN DISEASES, ORGAN HEALTH, MENTAL STABILITY (REALLY THIS FALLS UNDER THE CATEGORY OF ELECTRICAL), ETC.

VERY FEW HUMANS, IF ANY, LEFT ON EARTH ARE COMPLETELY PURE. I WOULD VENTURE TO GUESS THAT IF THERE ARE ANY ACTUAL, PURE HUMANS LEFT ON THIS PLANET THEY ARE NEARLY EXTINCT. THERE ARE, NOW, 3 KNOWN SPECIES OF "HUMANS" THAT HAVE LIVED HERE. THEY WERE EACH THEIR OWN RACE OF BI-PED "HUMAN" STATE.
Would it be possible for you guys to give a list of the different traits and or diseases related to different hybrids? But I understand it may be secret knowledge.
I HAVE A NON-PUBLIC, PUBLISHED DISSERTATION THAT WAS RE-PUBLISHED IN PRIVATE JOURNALS, REGARDING THE MOST COMMON LIST OF DISEASES & KNOWN AILMENTS, I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHARE IT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ok Ash, you are opening up very interesting info, please tell us more. What it it that happens eventually to halfties? Are the bites that some of the people get from their vamps cause them to be halfties or are they intentional bites done in a purposeful way? If a vamp that was unbound that was feeding off of someone cause that person to turn into a halftie?If so how :insane: can this be prevented?

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B

Return to “Ash”