"The heaven of Yahweh and his Angels"

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

My own impression finds a concurrence with Zara's take, though I've never perceived it in such intricacy. Just overwhelming feeling of aversion. I have a personal issue with the figure of 'Yahweh' and any 'heaven' kept by such. Though I think integrating religion to afterlife expectations is a complex issue; inevitably I don't feel I'd ever be relegated to such a place even if by that standard I'd 'earned' it as it doesn't factor into my path. So for me the idea is almost irrelevant, aside from the fact I know it awaits in some capacity for others.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I have no personal experience to share, but when I first read about the "cube", the information felt very legitimate for me. As if I had always known that. Sometimes these kind of things happen to me.

Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Things like this just baffle me. It's not that I think Zarathustra lies or this is impossible, but it's like my own mind just can't grasp it. No matter how angry at God I get, I love Him and have loved since a little kid, it's almost like how my brain is wired. I remember collecting hays that glimmered in sunlight for Him, as an offering. :lol: I wish one day to sing my love and praise to Him together with the angels. When it goes that deep nothing you read is going to very easily change your mind.

I do have ambivalent feelings towards how Yahweh is depicted in Old Testament though.

Love leading the pilgrim
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel

Lionox wrote: I do respect your own belief Riira, and of course there is nothing wrong in NOT believing what this topic is discussing! To each their own! ;)
Thanks! :hug: I also meant no disrespect to people who do believe this and have experienced it firsthand (Zarathustra). Where would we be if no-one questioned anything, including God, or dared to share their experiences.

Love leading the pilgrim
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Well of course this also really depends on the true identity of Christianity's God, the information out there and figures noted can be interpreted a few ways. It seems to me that quite a bit is mixed up, factually speaking, but wise to certain connections the truth of the matter is observable nonetheless in going through original texts.

Though somewhat irrelevant given the specificity of the topic, an important point of consideration going forward (as suggested in my above post), is individual faith. Zara presents an impression of a particular 'God', a very particular realm. He came out of a Catholic upbringing.
Yahweh as opposed to other creationist gods..the uniqueness of this case is striking, really.
Last edited by Noctua on Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:Indeed, Noc. I must say I'd be interested to hear more from him about his own opinion of this, if he were to see this topic and feel inclined to share more of course.
I'll direct him to this, if not too busy maybe he'll contribute.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Wow that is an interesting take on heaven you might say!!!

I have read many different things about what heaven would be like and the most interesting is that whatever you believe heaven to be like, would be what you could expect in your mind, as the same could be said about hell as well!!!

There are so many different kinds of way of what heaven could be like and hell for that matter!!!

My question here would be why promise a paradise if all you going to do is make servants out of the souls who come there and why would it be a class-like system, some get the paradise, while others are no more then servants and in a borg like system? It doesn't seem like a real thing to me!!!

Of course that is only my own thoughts on it!!! It is interesting, but not something I would not want to look forward to, as that brings up the freedom of free will idea, it would seem that you would go to where you are told that you have to go to, I hope I making sense here :think:

I agree with what Noc has posted that this is of something each's person view and take on the christian's view on God!!! Some believe that some will go to heaven, while some will come back and live here on the Earth in a paradise!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
starfire wrote:
My question here would be why promise a paradise if all you going to do is make servants out of the souls who come there and why would it be a class-like system, some get the paradise, while others are no more then servants and in a borg like system? It doesn't seem like a real thing to me!!!
Technically speaking, many in Christianity are proud to call themselves "servants of God" and/or "instruments of God". They believe themselves to BELONG to him, "Working towards the greater good". So.. perhaps one could say that it ultimately depends on the individual and what one person defines as "servant" as opposed to another person's definition of it. What one person sees as being a "servant" in a negative way, another may not.

As far as some getting "paradise" and not others:

Perhaps it simply refers to those who were "faithful believers" in their life, and are thus "rewarded" with the "eternal paradise".

Just throwing out my own thoughts ;)

GENERAL STATEMENT:
I'M NOT SAYING THAT THIS IS THE CORRECT INTERPRETATION!... again, I just wanted to give my own thoughts on the possibilities from the questions Starfire asked!
Hehehehe, I understand Lionox, and just so all understand I am also throwing out my own thoughts as well, not saying it is right or wrong, just expressing myself is all I am doing ;) :thumbup:

Now for me being a creature of free will and if it is so that the almighty create us all in his image and he gave us free will, why would he treat us in this way, especially if we were faithful to him right up to the end, and if he is a loving God as some who follow him say he is, then why would he treat us in this way?

You see that is why I don't believe the same way as some do, that he would be an angry and almost a slave like master being, in the bible it talks about love a lot and how loving he can be, but also how he can bring destruction to those who would bring harm to his followers and even destroy the Earth in doing so!!!

I just don't believe that a loving God would destroy something that he put a lot of love in making like the Earth, and I don't believe that he would make slaves out of those who would follow him and love him!!! I do believe he might would make it so that those who are bent on destroying the Earth and bring harm to others would be brought to justice, in whatever way that he would see fit!!!

That is why there is so much confusion in what or who God is, because people make him into whatever they see fit for themselves and to fit into whatever they believe is right, not for God, but for themselves!!!

Understand this is just my own thoughts on this and I am not in no way shape or form trying to start any kind of fight here!!!

As for my own beliefs, yes I do believe there is a higher being, God is a easy way to think of in terms, but I also believe in the gods and goddesses as well, for me they are here for a reason, whatever it may be!!! I also know that all the spirits and entities are here for a reason!!!

The univerise is a much bigger place then what we know and could even imagine, and I cannot limit my view to just one thing ;)

So I again will say, this is just my own thoughts and I totally understand, if any others have a different take on this, and I welcome all others views as we all learn from each other :hug:

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

Just to stir in a little something to the mix, yes , the christians are proud to say they are his servants. But how many are aware of a slight mistranslation in the following statement... all things work together for the good of those that love god.... that should read ... all thing work together for HIS good for those that love god. ... so it is for HIS purpose... not ours....

And I should add that if he does exist ( and i believe he does even with slight doubt) ... that he wont be knocked off his throne by us asking questions... that is to say that for those who question or disbelieve his existance... you have every right to that belief... and it is just as wrong for me to try to force you to believe as it is for you to try to stop me from believing what i believe...

So much has been lost in translation

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:Just to stir in a little something to the mix, yes , the christians are proud to say they are his servants. But how many are aware of a slight mistranslation in the following statement... all things work together for the good of those that love god.... that should read ... all thing work together for HIS good for those that love god. ... so it is for HIS purpose... not ours....

And I should add that if he does exist ( and i believe he does even with slight doubt) ... that he wont be knocked off his throne by us asking questions... that is to say that for those who question or disbelieve his existance... you have every right to that belief... and it is just as wrong for me to try to force you to believe as it is for you to try to stop me from believing what i believe...

So much has been lost in translation
You are so right on target Huff, a lot has been lost in translation, that it is not even funny!!!! I also will say that I don't believe God is a hateful God either, he probly doesn't like how the human race is doing right now, but does that mean he would destroy his own creation, maybe not, he might be well inclined to teach all of us a lesson or two, to remind us of just where we did come from!!!! Just a thought ;)

Return to “General Questions”