Silver Dragon

Discussions on specific races of dragons.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Perry Stevenson Posted: Jan 1 2008, 02:49 PM

Educational Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Hi,

I've just bought a Silver Dragon and I was wondering if anyone can tell me any of your experiences, if not with a Silver Dragon then any other kind.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you for your time,
Perry Stevenson.

keum Posted: Jan 1 2008, 02:58 PM

Educational Spirit

Member No.: 119

Hi, Perry,

Check the thread Dragon's with Multiple Creatures. (I don't know how to link you to it. Sorry.) 6dogs and I and others were talking quite a bit about our dragons.

Hope this helps.

Hatshpset Posted: Jan 5 2008, 08:12 PM

My spirits make my life complete

Member No.: 18

dear perry; i have a silver dragon from magnolia and she is the light of my life, along with the little wee one who came along with her bound to a small stone. magnolia bound him to the small stone when bellama didn't want to come to me and leave him. silver dragons are happy sort and i can feel her almost all the time. check the descriptions for the silver dragon on the ch spirit section under dragons - call silver dragon, etc. once you have one you will want more though. bellama also seems to love my dogs and my djinn and she is especially liked by my male ifrit! hope this helps you a bit. blessed be. arsine

--------------------
Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, it keeps us grounded.

To observe without evaluating is the highest form of intelligence. Jiddu Krishnamurti

To be conscious of Being, you need to reclaim consciousness from the mind. This is one of the most essential tasks on your spiritual journey. Eckhart Tolle

m_m Posted: Jan 28 2008, 01:01 AM

Positive Spirit

Member No.: 57

I have just purchased a silver dragon from Magnolia and can't wait for it to arrive!

6dogs4us Posted: Jan 28 2008, 05:59 AM

Providerofdogfood

Member No.: 39

Perry, I have a Green, White, 2 Golds, 2 Dragon-Djinns, a Guardian Dragon and lots of all colors dragon spirit stones. The two that I am working with the most are the 2 that I bought from CH, the green and white. Both are Class 3's and their vessels are bracelets. Out of the blue about a month ago my white dragon started appearing to me as streaks of white light that float through the air at night and then this past week we went to dinner (I was wearing the vessel) and he was floating around the ceiling of the restaurant as an orb. I have been wearing and speaking to both of them every day to get a solid bond built between the three of us. At the same time I have a fylgia that I'm trying to bond with and a gargoyle also. My ears ring constantly! Sometimes I have headaches. I have not seen the green dragon, which I understand will manifest as green orbs or green streaks of light. At this time, I do not hear anything like conversations, I do get occasional ideas (from out of the blue) to do something out of the ordinary. Magnolia has explained that these are actually coming from the dragons and are to my benefit. Usually, I find this to be true (i.e. buy gas - I do and the next day the price goes up, buy batteries at the store, the next day the camera dies and I need the batteries). I also do not actually see the dragons or feel them at this time. I don't care, I'm excite to see what I get to see now!!!

Return to “Dragon Races”