Where is Hitler today?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Alchemist wrote:I think there is one objective point when it comes to good and evil or evil in general. You treat/mistreat based on how you want to be treated/mistreated, also there is absolutely no justification for mistreating others just because you in your own personal opinion are 'off-put' by something of theirs. Ranging from skin color, to religion, orientation, body mass, to any smaller factors.
Whether or not a persons actions are justified is not determined by the observer but instead determined by the person in question

In Hitler’s eyes his actions were justified and as a result his actions are justified. We can have the opinion that he was wrong to do what he did however that opinion is not a fact.

There is no objectivity on this topic. There are only the collective perspectives of those who posted here. No one is right and no one is wrong although I’m sure we all think that the perspective that we hold is the right one regardless of whether or not it is Objective.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:
Alchemist wrote:I think there is one objective point when it comes to good and evil or evil in general. You treat/mistreat based on how you want to be treated/mistreated, also there is absolutely no justification for mistreating others just because you in your own personal opinion are 'off-put' by something of theirs. Ranging from skin color, to religion, orientation, body mass, to any smaller factors.
Whether or not a persons actions are justified is not determined by the observer but instead determined by the person in question

In Hitler’s eyes his actions were justified and as a result his actions are justified. We can have the opinion that he was wrong to do what he did however that opinion is not a fact.

There is no objectivity on this topic. There are only the collective perspectives of those who posted here. No one is right and no one is wrong although I’m sure we all think that the perspective that we hold is the right one regardless of whether or not it is Objective.
Well before the holocaust took place there was just in general a bigoted attitude. People sometimes or in loud cases just for some reason 'didn't like' the Jews and complained that their presence or 'ways' off-put them in disputes. So we're talking mainly about the people who backed Hitler and his anti-semitic policies, they tried to look for an excuse to justify it.

When you know something is 'wrong' or bad in these sense you would not want it to happen to you basically you try your hardest to ignore that feeling when you are doing said action, or have other emotions overtake it. People 'know' an action is wrong but they don't care or find its better to not 'care too much' basically when carrying out something that harms.

Other times when we carry out an action we try to 'rationalize' or invent an excuse so as to not make ourselves feel as bad. Humans are prideful beings and do not like being told what they do is bad when it is. Just wanted to point something out that could be important.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yes exactly we all create our own justifications for our actions. And we do do it because we are prideful but as it was stated earlier in this topic there is no objective morality. Although some of us will claim that there is .

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

how many timed did they try to kill hitler but failed? in one of his movies. it said that they tried to kill him like 6 times but failed. in one of his true story movies.

OriginGhost
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 72
Spelled Number: 72
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Prometheus

Even though it's no excuse, Hitler was just a victim of several circumstances, a puppet with strings.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

OriginGhost wrote:Even though it's no excuse, Hitler was just a victim of several circumstances, a puppet with strings.
So is everyone but i think we all have free will.

memento mori
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

quantumflux wrote:
OriginGhost wrote:Even though it's no excuse, Hitler was just a victim of several circumstances, a puppet with strings.
So is everyone but i think we all have free will.
My thoughts exactly.

That said, while I agree Hitler had qualities that made him a good leader subjectively speaking that doesn't mean he lead for the right cause nor does it make him without fault or responsibility for his shameful and downright abhorrent actions. I most certainly wouldn't want such a bigoted and gutless man in my Keep.

There are many leaders in history that matched his powers of speech and intelligence, as well as his charisma love for the arts, diet, etc. while still being good leaders. Some that come to mind are King, Cleopatra, Washington...the list goes on. Why learn from a Spirit whose life and death were cowardly when you could learn from someone who's life held more of a positive or at the very least intriging impact? Even Spirits such as Vlad the Impaler had more of a defense and that man was uh, quite the character to say the least.

I guess the respect given to Hitler by the OP just makes no sense to me. It's one thing to admire extreme levels of ambition without bias, it's another to respect it and consider the man just a "puppet".

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I feel like “effective” leader might be more accurate than “good.” Shudder.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote: Why learn from a Spirit whose life and death were cowardly when you could learn from someone who's life held more of a positive or at the very least intriging impact? Even Spirits such as Vlad the Impaler had more of a defense and that man was uh, quite the character to say the least.
Easily answered, it's because those people showed that even the meek nobodies could achieve greatness and shake the world.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I feel like “effective” leader might be more accurate than “good.” Shudder.
Yeah I meant that. Couldn't think of a better word to use though.

Return to “Human”