My warrior angel

Wszhu
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Watcher!!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wow thanks star fire

EarthAngel55
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

TY Starfire! I guess it's both for me :)

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

You are welcomed ;)

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

I want to get an angel. But cant decide which one...........

Court wind (specific on in CH shop)
Bronwyne (specific one in CH shop)
Throne ( maybe custom? idk)
Enochian (specific one in CH shop)

So many to choose from!!!!! :inlove:

I do have a question though.........Do vampires and angels get along?
:think:

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I want to comment on this thread as, like starfire, I too have a Warrior Angel and he is awesome!! He is such a powerhouse of protective energy and he takes his role very very seriously, he has zero tolerance for anyone hurting me. I think nobody who knows him in the astral realms dares to mess with him x*D
He is so generous and friendly and manifested the same evening when I received his binding without me having to ask for it, in his gorgeous Angelic form with wings and a sword flying in the sky, but normally he likes to appear in my dreams as a regular but muscular guy without wings. He told me he will be with me by my side for my entire life, I am so grateful and happy to have him!! :8)

Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Angelik wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:14 pm I want to comment on this thread as, like starfire, I too have a Warrior Angel and he is awesome!! He is such a powerhouse of protective energy and he takes his role very very seriously, he has zero tolerance for anyone hurting me. I think nobody who knows him in the astral realms dares to mess with him x*D
He is so generous and friendly and manifested the same evening when I received his binding without me having to ask for it, in his gorgeous Angelic form with wings and a sword flying in the sky, but normally he likes to appear in my dreams as a regular but muscular guy without wings. He told me he will be with me by my side for my entire life, I am so grateful and happy to have him!! :8)

Awesome. I would love to have a warrior angel to call a friend.
One day I guess.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Wisdom Seaker wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:31 pm
Angelik wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:14 pm I want to comment on this thread as, like starfire, I too have a Warrior Angel and he is awesome!! He is such a powerhouse of protective energy and he takes his role very very seriously, he has zero tolerance for anyone hurting me. I think nobody who knows him in the astral realms dares to mess with him x*D

Awesome. I would love to have a warrior angel to call a friend.
One day I guess.
Yes! I highly recommend warrior angels :8)

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

blueeyes wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:48 am I have a warrior angel custom conjured from Lisa and he is totally awesome! It's kind of funny but he has the same color hair, eyes, and skin tone as I do. :) And he's a hottie too! :oops: But very protective! Something happened the other day and he showed me his sword and said he was on it. I feel so close to him and so protected, like I have not felt in a very long time. I love my new addition to my family. :heart: Angel spirits are so awesome! I have a few angels now and they are great not taking any away from the rest of my spirit family as I love all of them as well.
I have a warrior angel from Lisa too and he's absolutely sweet, energetic & amazing! The day he arrived (had Lisa cast it on one of my newly bought rings), I caught a lightning flash of his arrival from the corner of my eye. Very kind, protective & absolutely a loyal companion. I love him to bits, really. <3)

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

atlanticamethyst7 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:15 pm
blueeyes wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:48 am I have a warrior angel custom conjured from Lisa and he is totally awesome! It's kind of funny but he has the same color hair, eyes, and skin tone as I do. :) And he's a hottie too! :oops: But very protective! Something happened the other day and he showed me his sword and said he was on it. I feel so close to him and so protected, like I have not felt in a very long time. I love my new addition to my family. :heart: Angel spirits are so awesome! I have a few angels now and they are great not taking any away from the rest of my spirit family as I love all of them as well.
I have a warrior angel from Lisa too and he's absolutely sweet, energetic & amazing! The day he arrived (had Lisa cast it on one of my newly bought rings), I caught a lightning flash of his arrival from the corner of my eye. Very kind, protective & absolutely a loyal companion. I love him to bits, really. <3)
Awesome that you got manifestation from him! 8))

Mine showed his face in high definition one week ago and the next day he appeared in a vision saying he wants to be forever with me. <3) I feel so lucky!! 8))

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Angelik wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:35 pm
atlanticamethyst7 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:15 pm
Awesome that you got manifestation from him! 8))

Mine showed his face in high definition one week ago and the next day he appeared in a vision saying he wants to be forever with me. <3) I feel so lucky!! 8))
Awwww that's so sweet! High definition!! You are incredibly blessed ()

I haven't had such a vivid manifestation of him, but would hope it will happen one day!

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might

Return to “Angels”