new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

Sorry to raise an old topic but I recently purchased bindings to archangel warriors from Blujays (for banishing a nosey ex-entity)

To those familiar with them, can they be tasked (take care of children, parents, etc.)?

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have Courtwinds and Commander Throne angel. They are all can be tasked to look after children as their personal guardians, shielding them from mishaps and banishing any intrusive or harmful things. I have it in my dark art rules spelled out for all and that's included my entire family.

Strash24
new here
new here

Thanks alot for the reply.

I purchased the Warrior Archangels from Jamie Blujay and it was mentioned they don't communicate.

My pesky unbound Cleopatra has been pestering me to have protections. I am getting them to banish her personally... Too tired of her.

How are you getting along with your Cleo?

“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My Cleopatra Djinn is wonderful. She is very quite at the moment. But I have her wonderful energy working with me.

Maybe ask Jamie about your warrior angel. My commander is from her. He is very official but always available and powerful living angel. I couldn't be without him.
Warrior angels usually right on the type of task you give them. Not really a companion type of angel. But like Volkh, amazing protection without much social needs to interact.
Strash24 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:08 pm Thanks alot for the reply.

I purchased the Warrior Archangels from Jamie Blujay and it was mentioned they don't communicate.

My pesky unbound Cleopatra has been pestering me to have protections. I am getting them to banish her personally... Too tired of her.

How are you getting along with your Cleo?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here

That's good.

My Ex-Cleopatra is so pesky that now I am getting multiple angels to banish her stupid magick which she casted before she left me...

Yet we are still ironically connected.

I am now going full angelic protection.. after going through close to 7 months of mental/spiritual hell with her.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Strash24 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:08 pm ]...] My pesky unbound Cleopatra has been pestering me to have protections. I am getting them to banish her personally... Too tired of her. [...]
You can't banish a bound spirit, as a rule, and it doesn't seem wise to try and do so. (Some Creepy Hollows books contain spells to banish unbounds and to block bound spirits for a limited period.)

If a bound spirit companion is from a skilled and reliable conjurer, they should normally be compatible lifelong with their keeper. The usual advice in this Forum is to stick with it, be patient and work at developing a mutually respectful relationship. Having a bound spirit companion is both a privilege and a responsibility and is not to be entered into lightly,.for these ethical reasons.

If you've picked a good conjurer, the chances are it's a block, possibly related to unclear communications or projections by the keeper. Quite a few keepers who've made similar posts about giving up on their spirits have later realised their errors and regretted that decision.

I can't see a direct link between a spirit recommending protection - sound advice - and being fed up with them, myself. But you may have posted about other things in different threads.

If after due consideration someone is absolutely certain they want to hand their bound spirit companion back, the responsible thing to is contact the seller.

However that is seen as absolutely the last resort. You can also try the CH subduing method for that spirit; give it its own house rules and... have you tried politely asking if they will try to help you by toning down any behaviour that gets on your nerves?

That's *if* it is them. Even when we're psychic etc we can still easily confuse our mental projections with the actions of our spirits, when it's not their fault.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Strash24
new here
new here

Thanks alot Lewk. I had been through a lot in the past few months and one of my bound spirits actually became an unbound (a female Cleopatra Djinn). This was done in a proper unbinding by the helpful CH team but due to a past mistake in a wish, we are still connected.

I had made the wish of "I wish for you to be happy" prior to her departure and she went full protector mode on me.. lol

But I am coming to terms with it and she is leaving but needed to ensure I have full protection. Her presence is still strong within my home and I keep seeing Egypt everywhere.
She recommended I take as many angelic protections as well to banish herself.. ironically it ties to the Cleopatra mythos.. God's way of pushing me forward I guess.

It was kind of a bitter sweet memory for me.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Strash24 wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 5:15 am Sorry to raise an old topic but I recently purchased bindings to archangel warriors from Blujays (for banishing a nosey ex-entity)

To those familiar with them, can they be tasked (take care of children, parents, etc.)?
The description says they don't interact with the human companion. But I guess they can be tasked. Better to ask the conjurer.

Strash24
new here
new here

Hi Angelik,

Thanks alot. I purchased 2 (1 being a free binding) and was just thinking if they are similar to Courtwinds. I have sent them an email to clarify alot of things about the warrior archangels as well.

I have been eyeing the commander ones but decided to go slow.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Strash24 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:46 am Hi Angelik,

Thanks alot. I purchased 2 (1 being a free binding) and was just thinking if they are similar to Courtwinds. I have sent them an email to clarify alot of things about the warrior archangels as well.

I have been eyeing the commander ones but decided to go slow.
You are welcome! To my understading, Courtwinds are more the social type compared to the warrior archangels. But the conjurer will give you the exact info on this.

Return to “Angels”