active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I often see tiny light spots, sometimes even with eyes closed, but these were much larger:

First time (1-2 weeks ago, I don't remember exactly): I was falling asleep, my eyes closed. Suddenly I saw or sensed a large light flash. It seemed to be few meters away from my bed. The closest thing to it would be like someone had taken a photo using the flash. The light also seemed to "flutter" a little. If I remember right it as something like fast fluttering and then a larger flash. :star: (But it all happened very quickly.)

Next time (couple of days ago): I was again relaxed and close to sleep. I was praying like I usually try to do before falling asleep. I sensed a similar light flash, and it was very close to my head. I remember what I was saying when the flash appeared, but it's a little too personal to share. I don't know if it was related because the first time I saw the flash I wasn't praying or doing anything special.

There was no other sensations with it - I didn't feel either joy or fear. Just a general " ::wtf:: was that?". I assume it was one of my spirits. Maybe an angel, but I'm not sure because I didn't feel the slight elevation in mood like I often do when seeing one of those smaller light spots.

It's hard to say if I saw these larger flashes with my physical eyes (like you can see bright lights with eyes closed) or my mind's eye.

Love leading the pilgrim
Chai
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Oh I envy you hehehe. Because I am not in that level yet of seeing what you see. You are so blessed.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Riira don't you have some angels in your group? It very well could have been some of them letting you know that they are right there with you ;)

It is wonderful when our spirits do things like that so we know that we aren't crazy, hehehehehe!!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor

Iamloveandlight wrote:Oh I envy you hehehe. Because I am not in that level yet of seeing what you see. You are so blessed.
Thanks! I actually feel way behind many people here when it comes to spirit communication. ;) But I'm grateful about the experiences I've had, especially some of them.
starfire wrote:Riira don't you have some angels in your group? It very well could have been some of them letting you know that they are right there with you ;)

It is wonderful when our spirits do things like that so we know that we aren't crazy, hehehehehe!!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:
I have many angels. :) Hard to say if it was one of them because it happened so quickly and it just seemed pretty neutral. My first thought was an angel, but then again I try to remember there are many other spirits out there. And I have other spirits in my keep too besides angels. Especially the first flash seemed like it was just something coming to get a glimpse or some information about me and then leaving. It just seemed to observe. This makes me think it could also have been my watcher entity F. :think: I hope it had a good purpose, whatever it was.

After the seeing the second flash I had an interesting dream that night (I wrote about it to the dreams section). Maybe seeing the flash and the dream were related to each other.

Love leading the pilgrim
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I experience this myself on occasion. Sometimes the flashing lights change color and shape.

keriix
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Once, before i went to sleep, i meditated with my spirits (with eyes closed). Suddenly there were swirls of color appearing. And they kind of change color every second. Like blue to red to green to purple. :D

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

I've been told by a professional someone who I greatly respect...that these are instances of spirit guides trying to get your attention....and this usually happens because you've ignored/missed what they've been trying to tell you. It's like someone up there trying to flick your light bulb on to pay attention....and when we are sleepy it's easier to get the signal across!! Just my 2cents

Blessings,
Scordra

Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor

Keriix & Nanamixx: Thanks for sharing your experiences! Those lights that also change colors sound beautiful, I hope to see that too sometimes. :thumbup:
Scordra wrote:I've been told by a professional someone who I greatly respect...that these are instances of spirit guides trying to get your attention....and this usually happens because you've ignored/missed what they've been trying to tell you. It's like someone up there trying to flick your light bulb on to pay attention....and when we are sleepy it's easier to get the signal across!! Just my 2cents

Blessings,
Scordra
Thanks for this! I feel it might be true, I know I've ignored some messages.

I remember reading about a woman whose Guardian angel manifested as weird noises and lights when she was making wrong decisions. (She believed it to be her Guardian, but maybe it really was some other spirit guide.)

I was thinking about it more and I think I was feeling kind of down the both times it happened. The first time I remember feeling a little annoyed because the room was so messy and I didn't want someone to come right then to observe me. :baghead: Wanting noone to see me makes me think I probably wasn't feeling very good then. The other time I was just talking about all kind of sad things in prayer.

Love leading the pilgrim
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Keriix & Nanamixx: Thanks for sharing your experiences! Those lights that also change colors sound beautiful, I hope to see that too sometimes. :thumbup:
I remember the first time I experienced it, I almost freaked out and thought I was having some sort of medical episode that I'd never experienced before. Then the head of my spirit family told me to chill out and go with it. :wtf: It's quite interesting when it happens because it's usually when I least expect it.

Rockss88
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

This is my first time ever posting on any sort of forum. Anyway, Last night I experienced this light flash/swirling thing when I was trying to sleep. I could I could see it with both my eyes closed and opened. Scared the <<Removed by Mod>>out of me! I said a lil prayer, which is rare for me to do, and shortly after that these crazy/pulsating/spiraling lights started appearing. At first I thought it was just my eyelids messing with me, but I opened my eyes and looked at the wall and about 3 feet in front of me it was still happening! It was like these lights were coming straight towards me into my eyes and coming into my head. So i googled it and happened to read this and this is exactly what happened to me. I’m not really a spiritual person, I haven’t been to church in over 10 years. It was just a strange experience

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”