Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

It's been awhile, but we've been busy, and since the site in question continually bashes CH and claims to know inside knowledge of my & Ash's methods, this can be considered an ongoing statement, officially, that we do NOT, ever, share information about how Ash & I operate to any seller or member of another website, and if you ever hear someone claiming to know that kind of information, you should immediately know their motive is malice.

Supposedly, the gossip mill there (who is often quite slanderous to Creepy Hollows & other sellers because when you have a private forum you think you can say just about anything!) is that CH binds barrier spells to keep spirits from going back to their Realms! While Ash & I are greatly flattered that they realize how powerful we are ;) , we are not powerful enough to completely block an entire Realm from being accessed! :lol: Spirits cannot be blocked from returning to their respective Realms by practitioners on Earth (or any other planet for that matter). Once they move into spirit form they have access to any Realms that are appropriate to their form.

So, the claim that CH spirits are blocked from returning to their Realm is not only ridiculous, it's absolutely nothing above common slander to make a "competing" practitioner look bad! However, from what I hear members there give CH & other sellers a bad wrap in order to discourage their members from buying from anyone but them! The same old song & dance that has been going on for years, make the other guy look bad to make you look like you know something secret about the competition... when, actually, it's all blatant & malicious lies!

That is why our Seller Review section is public, and we allow Sellers to join the site to respond at any time, because when you encourage people to slander sellers, and you slander sellers yourself, you create nothing but a completely negative arena of distrust & malice.

I STRONGLY encourage all of you are members of sites who slander sellers to stand up for them, because MOST sellers are hard-working people who are honest, and that is why we CONSTANTLY work for the community as a whole. It's not about one seller, about spreading gossip & lies, or about selfish gain, it's about the good, honest, hard-working sellers, practitioners, and collectors who care about the present & future of the paranormal community as a whole.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

You know that is not only an attack on Ch, Magnolia and Ash, but it is also an attack on all of us as well!!!

The reason why I say that, is do they think that we are that dumb to believe anything from what other sellers will say when they think that they know everything? Come on, really now??

Give us dumb buyers a break :lol: :silly:

Most of us here know when something is not true and when it is true!!!!!

Most of us here know when something is for real and when it isn't!!!!

Do you really think that we are going to jump ship, just because you make a claim that something so wild as what was stated above is the truth, just because you say so?

Nope, not this lady here ;)

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
moonstone
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Fawn Moonstone Clover
Zodiac:

I just cannot even believe that this is still going on!

Talking about cutting off your own nose to spite your face...when will people learn that we are all in this together?

moonstone

Moonstone

In western lands beneath the Sun the flowers may rise in Spring, the trees may bud, the waters run, the merry finches sing. Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night and swaying beeches bear the Elven-stars as jewels white amid their branching hair. Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the day is done nor bid the stars farewell. ROTK
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 600
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Its ridiculous, but unfortunately this is how the world works. There will always be someone trying to make the bigger kid on the playground look like a fool, so they can be cool for 2 seconds. It would be nice if everything changed and everyone could learn to work together, unfortunately we'd all die if we held our breath. I would like to think that the metaphysical and spirit keeping community would become whole one day, but with these fools trying for the 15 minutes of fame, it'll never happen. How sad for them. Karma will one day bite them in the rear.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

::bleh:: ::bleh::

all it takes is testing your products to know they are real and not created with harm or abuse of any sort to those of other realms. and we are proof of that, the loyal members of the community. and obviously spirits aren't telling them this false information that they are blocked from anything...

people sure seem a lot quicker to believe negative ideas than positive ones, aren't they?! bastids.

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
drgnfly402
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Can't Choose
Zodiac:

This is so ridiculous how people can attack others. It comes down to jealousy of the knowledge that ::ch:: have. If they would realize that they are also gifted and put all the energy they use in putting down others, they would have their own creative way of doing things and be good at it. ::wtf::
Slandering ::ch:: because of the honest hard work and study Ash and Magnolia have done all these years to build up to what they have is petty.
It's time to get off the merry go round, start working on their own things and not worry about weather Magnolia and Ash can bind a spirit's realm or not ::rofl::

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

jsross79
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 350
If I could be anything, I would be...: 58
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: jsross79
Zodiac:

This is just rediculous. I can't beleive people are doing this right now when we are all trying to come together and build a stronger community since ebay is being dumb. I can't stand backstabbing even more so from grown adults that you would think should know better. It always make THEM look bad so why do it. :pumpkin: :wtf:

Jeshika
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

This kind of claim makes no sense.... I would think that spirits would catch on to the fact that others were being blocked from moving between realms and would flat out refuse a conjuring. It's sad that sellers have to resort to badmouthing others in order to sell products instead of relying on quality. It says something about the confidence that they have in their own abilities, that's for sure.

Companion to: succubus, phoenix, fylgia, baku, unicorn, mermaids, Chinese seeker, vermilion dragon, vampire Image
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Not to ::pot:: the pot, but... I would like to know who this seller is, so I can avoid doing business with them, ever. They do not have business practices that I find in tune with my spiritual and ethical values, and I would prefer not to financially support their negativity.

Please?

Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Love4Ever
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for that bit of information. It will defiantly help me in determining which Seller(s) to stay away from.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”