who is the best spell caster for...

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am also looking for really good wealth spell casters at the moment, and ones with fast results and guaranteed to work.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

@GoldenAitvaras No spell will guarantee absolutely that you will win the lottery, find love etc. Your chances will be increased sure, but no spell or spirit companion will just provide you those things nor as CH says will they solve all of life's problems. You have to put in some effort for the lifestyle you want whether it be a millionaire or what have you, even with love a soulmate for instance can have increased likelihood of crossing paths with you but depending on a spell to automatically just give you the things you're asking for simply won't work. For the lottery again spells can increase chances sure but you should also work with the spells & not just expect a result of that nature automatically, if it happens great but wanting a spell to guarantee a result like winning the lottery isn't a realistic expectation.

I speak from experience with spells, spirits, and having in my teen years gone to my parent's beach house every weekend loving our trips out on their boat. Both having had put very hard work into their careers to get what they both had. Mind you I'm not bragging but I'm making a point that while my mother has since passed sadly, the lessons she taught me were good ones. She in fact also played the lottery just for fun but never expected to win anything & didn't.

With all due respect I'd like to make a few points. If you'd like the lifestyle that you describe, why not do what my parents did? While my father inherited his business, he kept it going working very hard for that paycheck & my mother worked her way up through the years until she retired having a very healthy nestegg before retirement. Spells and spirits can increase chances & help us yes as I said but you have to put in the effort too to make what you want your reality. As their daughter I have bills, responsibilities even after having some of what Mom had after she died. I budget, saving my money after bills plus other expenses, & also after allowing myself what I call enjoyment expenses for adopting companions & spells so why not save up too & create a nestegg for yourself to live off of & not expect lottery winnings or anything else for that matter just to magically happen in your life guaranteed?

Just a suggestion

Good luck in your journey.

\:*

๐Ÿ’—Spirit Family๐Ÿ’— 386

๐Ÿ’—Immortals๐Ÿ’— 27

๐Ÿ’—Infusions๐Ÿ’— 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Senara
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

I have a couple of 'wealth' spirits and spells and I can tell you I have never won the jackpot yet.

CherryCherry
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Astaroth
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

A few months ago I worked with Beatrice from beatademonica store (that's a witch on Etsy). We did two love rituals. And they really helped me. I'm thinking of going back to her for some more work. Maybe my experience will be useful for someone else.

Return to โ€œSeller Reviewโ€