who is the best spell caster for...

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
dolphingirl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

who is the best spell caster for money wealth, to basically take me from broke to
millionaire fast (or at least really rich and able to afford the lifestyle I want)??????

and who is the best spell caster for love
(for new love) and (for making someone love me an exboyfriend)... I know y'all might
have issues with the second one as in that's probably black or grey magick but I have thought
of it for a long time and I still miss him... anyways... I'm open to new love as well :)

and who is the best spell caster for physical healing?

and who is the best spell caster for beauty?

I hope to get some responses.... I know ebay has no rules so if y'all could give me the websites of the spell casters or their email addresses (if that's allowed on this forum) or their ebay names is fine too because I could always message the caster there to work with me outside of ebay, that's fine too

I hope to hear from y'all, I really need help, thanks!!!

AtlasAtlas
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: ocean
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Yallo

I got some beauty spells from Yani (Crystal Jade) in March 2012.
I think I paid around 55-60$. This spells work. I lost 5 pounds and my skin has become better, but I do work out every day and eat healthy too. My breasts became fullier (I did not ask for that) but my size is 2-4 now. So she is very good.
I am thinking to purchase some beauty spell from Holly (Ench.M) as well.
As for job/career spell I did not have luck yet.

dolphingirl
new here
new here

Thanks AtlasAtlas for your reply, I tried searching for this seller on ebay and couldn't find her?

Does she have any contact details such as a website so I can find out how to contact her?

I hope to hear back from you , thanks!!!

AtlasAtlas
new here
new here

Oh, you are welcome, dolphine girl! ::wave::

Yani does not take any customers now, she is out of States, travelling to South Asia. The website is Crystal Jade (I think I cannot leave any web sites addresses there), Susie's readings are quite popular there, Yani is one from Crystal Jade psychics.

I also bought a wishing pendant from Yani about 8 months ago, but it has granted small wishes only. Basically, any wishing item works fast if the wish depends on you, if the wish depends on other people, it may take years.

They sell now wishing pouch for 599$, this pouch was Yani's before she left to South Asia, I was going to buy it, but now the other girl Pau (niece of Susie) is selling it, so I do not know anything about Pau, but I would buy anything from Yani, very powerfull and she is real.

dolphingirl
new here
new here

AtlasAtlas, thanks again for your reply :) ::wave:: Do you know when Yani might be back in the States to take new customers?

Do you know of any other powerful spell casters especially for wealth?

Thanks again for your reply! I hope to hear from you again soon, take care!

AtlasAtlas
new here
new here

Hey Dolphinegirl!
No one knows when Yani will be back, she does not reply to my emails either. :( As I understand, she lives with monks in Tibet, using the computer maybe once in 3 month. So who knows...
As for other spells, I ordered about 20 spells regarding job/careera from almost all sellers there. Some were blackmagic, but nothing worked for me, as matter fact, stuff got worse, I got 2 rejections, one on my birthday!
As for wealth spells, I do believe in backflash with those spells. In the culture I am from, gypsy cursings and black magic are extremally popular. To ask for wealth - we got to give something back, health, love, child, ext. SO I never ordered those spells, but I asked for job, and there is nothing right now for me.
Maybe someone else will recommed a great speller for job/employment?

P.C. I just found this forum, but I am not new to magic. I have been using white magic for 20 years, but mostly as amatour, off course, as a hobby. :candle:

ell-ess-dee
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vega Aquila

dolphingirl wrote: and who is the best spell caster for love
(for new love) and (for making someone love me an exboyfriend)... I know y'all might
have issues with the second one as in that's probably black or grey magick but I have thought
of it for a long time and I still miss him... anyways... I'm open to new love as well :)
I had a spell done from Johannes from AIRR, it wasn't cheap but it worked. I suggest you get a reading first to see how the outcome will pan out. I put a lot of work and energy on top of this also. Me and my other half in question are going from strength to strength nine months down the line and are planning on starting a family next year.

dolphingirl
new here
new here

thanks ell-ess-dee for letting me know about this spell caster, that is wonderful news that you are now living your success story! :) I am not sure if I found the right link, (since I'm not sure if links are allowed in my posts since I'm still kinda new here, are links allowed in posts but not email addresses?? I was wondering if you could provide me with a link to Johannes from AIRR's website... I found the association of independent readers and rootworkers (the root doctor) from Ransater, Sweden? is this the right Johannes is that him? I'm hoping maybe you could send me a link if links are allowed here on this forum to his website, to make sure I found the right page and not a copycat page by accident... if links aren't allowed then hopefully I found the right guy? Thanks again for sharing this info with me, I hope to hear from you again soon as I really would like to order a spell for an emergency situation in my life currently, thanks again!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

dolphingirl wrote:who is the best spell caster for money wealth, to basically take me from broke to
millionaire fast (or at least really rich and able to afford the lifestyle I want)??????

and who is the best spell caster for love

and who is the best spell caster for physical healing?

and who is the best spell caster for beauty?

I hope to get some responses.... I know ebay has no rules so if y'all could give me the websites of the spell casters or their email addresses (if that's allowed on this forum) or their ebay names is fine too because I could always message the caster there to work with me outside of ebay, that's fine too

I hope to hear from y'all, I really need help, thanks!!!

CH has spells for all of these things. All you need to do is look at their shop. No spell will work quickly, but it can enhance your efforts. Best of luck.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
ell-ess-dee
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vega Aquila

dolphingirl wrote:thanks ell-ess-dee for letting me know about this spell caster, that is wonderful news that you are now living your success story! :) I am not sure if I found the right link, (since I'm not sure if links are allowed in my posts since I'm still kinda new here, are links allowed in posts but not email addresses?? I was wondering if you could provide me with a link to Johannes from AIRR's website... I found the association of independent readers and rootworkers (the root doctor) from Ransater, Sweden? is this the right Johannes is that him? I'm hoping maybe you could send me a link if links are allowed here on this forum to his website, to make sure I found the right page and not a copycat page by accident... if links aren't allowed then hopefully I found the right guy? Thanks again for sharing this info with me, I hope to hear from you again soon as I really would like to order a spell for an emergency situation in my life currently, thanks again!
The link will be on the left hand side with all the members of AIRR and yes, that is the person in question. There is more than a few that do love spell work, just go with the one that you feel is right for you. Alternatively, CH do indeed do spells, but I found this site quite a while after.

Return to “Seller Review”