Anyone ever had a "picture" pop into their mind?

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

I was getting off work from a night shift, so I was pretty hypnopompic at the time. As I closed my eyes to go to sleep a still image of a brown gryphon flashed in my mind's eye and stayed there, still for about 30 seconds. I was not thinking of the Gryphon I had requested, but I wonder if it could be her? She was between 2 parked cars in a 24 hour fitness parking lot on the other side of town. She was slightly taller, and almost as long as the cars. Maybe she was showing me her details? What do you guys think? Also, why would it be a still image rather than a moving one? Is that just indication of my need to work on my mind's eye imagery more?

I have been collecting feathers for her. Even though I didn't know when she was coming, I wanted to have some "wild" ones ready for her when she got here.

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Omgosh,girl....All the time. :D

Sometimes they are still pics,sometimes they move. My most recent ones- last night a dragon I an unfamiliar with woke me up an hour and a half early staring me in the face,I could almost feel her (I feel it's female) breath and she yapped my fool head off until my alarm went off. She was a dull bronze color mixed with gold and golden yellow eyes. I also saw my owl,waking up as the evening approached and I saw it's sleepy eyed face looking at me with the breeze gently ruffling his feathers. He's mostly a greyish white with brown specks and no horns (like a horned owl :lol: ).

Is it not amazing to see this stuff?? :)

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Syriana wrote:Omgosh,girl....All the time. :D

Sometimes they are still pics,sometimes they move. My most recent ones- last night a dragon I an unfamiliar with woke me up an hour and a half early staring me in the face,I could almost feel her (I feel it's female) breath and she yapped my fool head off until my alarm went off. She was a dull bronze color mixed with gold and golden yellow eyes. I also saw my owl,waking up as the evening approached and I saw it's sleepy eyed face looking at me with the breeze gently ruffling his feathers. He's mostly a greyish white with brown specks and no horns (like a horned owl :lol: ).

Is it not amazing to see this stuff?? :)

Oooooo! My hands are totally going to wring once I stop typing! Yay!!! I am so glad this is something that happens!!!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes, it happens to me at all times of the day. I get images of the past, black and white images and images of spirits. I don't know if my spirits are trying to get my attention or not.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
popbella
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

This happens to me all the time. Usually during meditation or when I am just about to fall asleep. It's awesome! Sometimes its only for a few seconds and some can last about 20 or so.

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think it's definitely possible it was your Gryphon. :) It sounds even more authentic to me because you weren't even trying to imagine her, she just appeared.

I get hypnagogic images near sleep or during meditation. Mine usually only last for a split second. I also get more vague impressions, but these hypnagogic images are as clear in my head as I'd physically look at a picture. Sometimes I've seen my spirits & entities, but usually the images I see are really random. For example last night in my mind I saw a bathroom mirror that was reflecting a German Shepherd dog's face. :daze: I often just end up thinking "eww, what was that? Go away!" :lol:

Love leading the pilgrim
cytre
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

When meditating, falling asleep or just as I'm waking up I sometimes will get quick flashes of things or my spirits. When it's my spirits, I'll be like, ok which one of you was that? :lol:

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

That is fantastic communication!!! I definitely think they can send messages by stills... how exciting. If it helps, when I had purchased a few spirits, out of the ones that were already bound, one gave me a still shot, and one a moving picture... just minutes from one another.

And PS - YAAAAYYYY! A Gryphon! :inlove:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

This happens a lot!! That's awesome to hear!! Your sight is developing! I like asking my spirits to appear more often so I can practice lol

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Yup, some of mine have done this too. The first few times it happened, the images I got were still images as well. But the last one I saw...I saw movement and activity. When I first started to develop my gift in precognitive dreams it was the same. The first premonitions I had were like watching a slide show of still images. Then before long, my premonitions developed into moving scenes and just went from there. So I definitely think this was your gryphon showing herself to you and that if you work on developing your extra senses and work on using your third eye more, you'll see major changes in the way things come through. :thumbup:

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!

Return to “Creatures”