new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi guys! I really need some help in finding new homes for my spirits, any suggestions where I can try selling them? I am not after getting large sums of money, rather finding new homes for them. Also what do I need to do to release them? Many thanks!

Iamme
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hellhound
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alkenis
Zodiac:

Don't give up on them! They probably don't want to be rehomed, but to stay with you. But if you really want to give up, the marketplace is a good place to sell them.

Call me Lexi c:

My Family:
[2] Werewolf, [1] Vampire, [1] Hellhound, [1] Sabertooth, [1] Wolf, [1] Human, [1] Incubus
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

You can list them on CH's marketplace:

http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplace

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I agree with Farrel CH market place is one way to go.
good luck

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Post a link to your store once you've listed them.. Good luck on your journey forward :thumbup:

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I see you're new to the forum, why would you want to give up on Spirit Keeping? The Marketplace is the way to go if you need to rehome some of them, but the more important question is why are you making this decision?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
Zodiac:

Hi Lorelley

Ahhh Im sorry you are thinking about giving up your Spirits !

Not been nosey or anything but can I ask why ? If you have any issues Im sure there are loads of experienced people on here that can give you great advice ! Please dont feel like your alone on your journey because you are not! I nearly gave up before I even got my first spirit ! :)
But others on here helped me to see things in a different way,and now Im flying along.

Obviously if its personal or anything like that then every one will respect your wishes and help you find nice homes from them. We just would like to try and help first.
But whatever you do good luck :thumbup:

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Before you go ahead with rehoming your spirits for whatever reason you are doing it for please take some time to think about it and talk to them about your reasons. When you first purchased the spirit's vessels you have either you connected with them or they connected with you when you first read about them. No matter which way it was in the end your spirits wanted to be with you and they still want to be with you. They love you!

Lorelley
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn

Hi guys! First of all I want to thank you for all your replies and your genuine intention to help. Now the reason why I want to give up spirit keeping is that ever since I`ve got my spirits (got the first one about about 10 months ago) things have started to go very bad for me, I don`t blame it on the spirits though, I know it`s not their fault, but neither did I get any help either. Also never managed to communicate with my spirits, and believe me, I have tried everything, from meditation, to treats to incense, everything, but nothing. I must mention that all my items are genuine 100% have them all from creepyhollows and moonstar7spirits, so the items are not to blame. I guess it`s just me, this path is just not for me and it`s best I quit. Now you are probably wondering why I got into spirit keeping in the first place, quite simple, I was always fascinated with the paranormal and as a child spirits did actually try to communicate with me. I guess it`s just not my path as an adult :( will be listing my items briefly even though to be honest I would rather just donating them asap, to make it faster, anyone interested? I can post photos and I am sure you will be able to see they are genuine, positive items.

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I'm sorry to hear about this. If you really want to give them you can post them on the Trading post, on the SELLER ANNOUNCEMENTS & MARKETPLACE area. Best of luck to you and your spirits.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”