neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

If you all don't mind I need some advice. :) Over 2 months ago I purchased two spirits from a seller. At the time I didn't know the seller but I asked around and everyone said the seller was fine no problem so I went ahead and purchased two spirits. Everything seemed to go fine however it seemed to be taking quite long for the vessels to arrive. I asked around and was told the seller seemed to be having Internet, PayPal, and email problems. I thought well okay it happens to the best of us but something wasn't sitting right with me and I decided to go an look up where they were listed. Only to find out the listing was pulled off and the best suggestion was to go through PayPal to try and contact the seller. Alright at first I wasn't going to but then I decided to however PayPal said they wouldn't do anything about it but suggested to try and contact the seller by email. Wellll I had sent a few emails and got no response to any of them. So at this point I was feeling pretty sure I was going to be out the money and to just cut my losses and move on. But now more than two months later I get an envelope in the mail with the vessels in it. Good news you think....well not exactly! You see that's all there was in the envelope were the vessels. No information about them, no names for them, no nothing. Because over two months have gone by I don't even remember what type of spirits they are...
So what do I do with these? I don't want to bond with them not knowing what they are. I have held the vessels in my hands however I don't feel any energy from them and normally I can always feel something. I was thinking that I could try charging the vessels and give it another go but it still remains that I don't know what they are. I can't go back to the listing because it's not there and possibly the seller was removed from the site although I don't know this for fact. I went to PayPal to read the details of the transaction but it was not stated as anything more than spirited jewelry so that's no help. To be honest I have my doubts whether or not there are actually spirits attached to these vessels. So having nothing to really go by I don't want to bond with them and I don't know what to do with them. I don't want to discard the vessels because I think what IF there are spirits attached to them? Is there a way to release any spirits that MIGHT be attached to the vessels? Or does anyone have any suggestions for what I can do?

Thank you for advice in advance. :)

Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

My first advice would be meditate with them to see if you get any result, since I'm sure you wouldn't get anything that you wouldn't want or think you couldn't deal with. Since you know who the conjurer is you can look for the site contact them from there, most sites have a contact page or even ask on the feedback forum is anyone know from the seller. Say the vessel arrived but that you forgot to save the listing, and give them the date of purchase, price and so on so they can look. Most seller now don't send the information on package, prefering to send it by email so in case someone get your package no one can see your info. I can't say if that is the reason of this conjurer.

The only way to release the spirits is knowing how they were bind to it. Next time save the listing even when the name of the spirit isn't in it, this will avoid a lot of problems. Also depending where you live 2 months can be a normal type for a package arrive, mine usually take 45+.

blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I can't meditate. I have too active of a mind and just can't calm it enough to meditate. I talk to my spirits through other means. As far as the seller goes they don't have a website and to the best of my knowledge they have either left the site or been removed from the site where the spirits were listed so there is no way of contacting them. I understand about not sending info through the mail however then in my opinion the seller should have contacted me with it and didn't. If the listing had more information in it I would have saved it however it didn't and the information was to be sent by email and never was... The seller didn't follow through and unfortunately there is no way of contacting them. As far as where I live to where the seller lives a week to ten days should have covered it. The tracking information sat for over a month without the package arriving at the post office.
I have been given some information on how to release a spirit however I am not sure about it and not confident about doing it not knowing what these spirits are although I wouldn't have bought them if they were anything I wasn't sure about.
If I can't figure out anything to do with them then most likely although not a good idea I will have the vessels analyzed and figure out where to go from there with them.

Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If there's no way for you to contact the seller anymore, you could try asking the spirit to come into your dreams. My tropical faerie told me her name in a dream. I had never received her info from the seller (anewgoldendawn) despite asking multiple times. (I unfortunately forgot the name as soon as I woke up so I just call her A. But at least I know the spirit is real.)

If meditation is hard for you maybe you could try it when you're closer to sleep, already relaxed?

Love leading the pilgrim
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

Sometimes it takes months for them to come forward to you. Sometimes only a day. I would keep them close to me and just wait a few months and see what happens.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Lady Elisa
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too hard to choose!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret!
Zodiac:

As Syriana says, they will come forward when they are ready. Be patient. I'm sorry all that happened to you :/

But if they didn't really want to be with you I don't think they would have made their way to you, even when the odds were agaisnt it, even if it meant coming late with no info.

I would keep bugging the seller all the while lol.

::goodluck::

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

Wow...that is really messed up. I'm so sorry to hear you had to go through this. Temporary internet problems are understandable, but if they shipped then obviously they managed to get their email to know you paid and information SHOULD have been sent to you. And paying for the shipping through paypal and then not taking the package to the post office for over a month (that's the only way I see the tracking sitting like that) is unacceptable in light of their failure to respond to email OR to provide you with the information for your spirits.

I have a few suggestions here. Firstly, I highly recommend that you look under the seller reviews for the thread dedicated to this particular seller and post there (however politely you prefer...I probably wouldn't be too nice) the details of your experience and ask if anyone can provide a valid link to where this seller is currently operating so that you can contact them! In some cases, a complaint in the seller reviews will be enough to get the sellers attention so they can make things right. IF you manage to get in touch with them and they cannot find the information on your spirits based on the date of sale, etc...be prepared to provide a photo of the vessels to help jog their memory.

Asking the spirits to come to you during sleep is a good idea too, especially if you have trouble meditating. I've had spirits come to me this way before and give me details about themselves as I'm just waking up when I'm still very much relaxed.

If all else fails, I recommend purchasing a vessel assist from Ellen on the MP. It costs $17 for two vessel assists, but I've used her before and she's great. Make sure that you let her know that these are bound spirits that the seller failed to provide the information for and also ask your spirits to cooperate with her so that you can at least get basic information. She doesn't give names as she insists that it's not for her to know, but she CAN try to get initials so you at least have a starting place. She's very good with giving visual details, so she should be able to tell you what kind of spirit it is as well as what they look like. You can find her listing here: http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... m_type=all

I sincerely hope you get this resolved. And just a note...not sure who you got information from about releasing a spirit from it's binding, but normally this can only be done by the conjurer who did the binding. If you decide that this is what you want done, send in a HD ticket to CH and/or an email to Mags asking them to release these two spirits for you. Make sure you give them the details of the situation to save time (since I'm sure they'll ask why you want them released) and include the vessel photo.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My advice is to meditate (doesn't have to be full meditation-just sit down, relax, clear your mind for a few minutes) and wear/hold the vessels and ask them to reveal themselves in a form that you will be able to recognize their species as in your dreams. :thumbup:

Ask them politely, and tell them that you would greatly appreciate it if they do. :thumbup:

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte

I have put the vessels in recharging boxes to see if I will get anything from them. I tried holding them again and got nothing. I also tried with my pendulum and still didn't get anything. I'm going to let them recharge and see if anything happens. I know spirits can go for lack of a better way of putting it dormant at certain times. All I can say is I will see what happens. I can't do meditation and I either sleep too deeply or don't remember dreams. I have a very hectic schedule and I don't sleep much I"m pretty much dead to to well everything....maybe one day my schedule will be less hectic and these things will happen for me. I do have one other option and that is to talk to a friend who is also a witch and see if she can look at them and give any input about them. I'm really not sure where to go with this...if I felt confident with finding out what they are I would keep them and bond with them provided there are spirits there. However not having any information, and the problems with the seller, the seller either being removed from the site they were on or left doesn't leave a good feeling about going through with bonding. She could have conjured anything and I wouldn't find out maybe until it was too late. I know that I am having doubts and should trust and normally I do but this is a weird situation partly my fault but partly the sellers fault too. I thought about asking my other spirits about them to see if they can tell me anything....just a thought.

Thank you all for posting, I very much appreciate everyone's input with this.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

I don't know if this is common practice in a situation like this, but perhaps you could post a photo here for those that can see energy in pictures?

Also, if you have trouble meditating, something I have been trying when my mind is super busy...which may sound super goofy... is to make up a song. Don't worry about whether you are a good singer or not, just concentrate on the lyrics and melody and ask for them to come to you and ease your mind. I think the "distraction" method is fantastic for a busy mind. Maybe not though. Worth a shot. I agree with the others about bugging the seller though. I also agree about long mail times. In general, mail has slowed down, plus you have to factor time to conjure, and if there are other customers. At least that's the way I view it. :)

Oh and there is the CH mirror invocation you can try if that doesn't sound like too much for you.

::goodluck::

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”