Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
If I could be anything, I would be...: demi-god
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sio
Zodiac:

This hasn't been the greatest month.It started out crappy & is pretty much leaning towards finishing that way.I know there are periods of time like this in life we all go through.2 days ago I suddenly felt a feeling of frustration & despair.It was sudden & seemed to come from out of nowhere.I really couldn't place where it came from at that particular moment and was floored by it.I literally felt like I was "losing it".So in desperation I got dressed & went for a walk at the beach nearby.After a while I felt almost normal.Well now I am wondering.Could I ha e picked up on one of my spirits or entities feelings? Has anyone had such an experience.I have been told I am an empath.Or what??Am I just going bat s$%& crazy?

Ashira
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: it changes lol
If I could be anything, I would be...: weredragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashira
Zodiac:

It's entirely possible that you were picking up something from one of your guys if something happened that you're not consciously aware of. That's happend to someone I knew before. If you have any psychic ability at all, it's also possible that you subconsciously picked up on something happening (or about to happen) to someone you know. I've had similar happen to me. It's difficult to know how to deal with it when you don't know why or where it's coming from. You might try meditation or divination to find the source.

ImageSurrounded by angels...the scaly kind!
sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

:hug:

it could be anything.if you are empathic it could have been from someone walking by,a family member,a spirit etc.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

Maybe the cleansing effect of the ocean? :hug:

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

souloffire wrote:This hasn't been the greatest month.It started out crappy & is pretty much leaning towards finishing that way.I know there are periods of time like this in life we all go through.2 days ago I suddenly felt a feeling of frustration & despair.It was sudden & seemed to come from out of nowhere.I really couldn't place where it came from at that particular moment and was floored by it.I literally felt like I was "losing it".So in desperation I got dressed & went for a walk at the beach nearby.After a while I felt almost normal.Well now I am wondering.Could I ha e picked up on one of my spirits or entities feelings? Has anyone had such an experience.I have been told I am an empath.Or what??Am I just going bat s$%& crazy?
I was actually a bit like that yesterday and ended up sleeping all day. Maybe you did pick up on your spirits or someones feelings? Maybe it is just the ups and downs of life in general?

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you Ashira I tried asking my spirits & entities but didn't get a response (that I could distinguish)I will try meditating and see how it works out.Hopefully it's not someone I know or something about to occur
Ashira wrote:It's entirely possible that you were picking up something from one of your guys if something happened that you're not consciously aware of. That's happend to someone I knew before. If you have any psychic ability at all, it's also possible that you subconsciously picked up on something happening (or about to happen) to someone you know. I've had similar happen to me. It's difficult to know how to deal with it when you don't know why or where it's coming from. You might try meditation or divination to find the source.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I certainly hope everything turns out OK my friend.I certainly would hate for someone else to feel such despair.I definitely felt a bit better after my walk.I was desperately trying to shield & ground with my limited skills.Today I'm watching episodes of The walking dead on Netflix & trying to munch on dark chocalate covered almonds. :heart: :hug:
sadlotus79 wrote:
it could be anything.if you are empathic it could have been from someone walking by,a family :hug: member,a spirit etc.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:Maybe the cleansing effect of the ocean? :hug:
Thanks Terror :hug: I agree .As soon as I started walking I found myself there.I just did deep breathing exercises.If the weather wasn't so yucky I'd be there again today.

souloffire
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

nightraven14 wrote:
souloffire wrote:This hasn't been the greatest month.It started out crappy & is pretty much leaning towards finishing that way.I know there are periods of time like this in life we all go through.2 days ago I suddenly felt a feeling of frustration & despair.It was sudden & seemed to come from out of nowhere.I really couldn't place where it came from at that particular moment and was floored by it.I literally felt like I was "losing it".So in desperation I got dressed & went for a walk at the beach nearby.After a while I felt almost normal.Well now I am wondering.Could I ha e picked up on one of my spirits or entities feelings? Has anyone had such an experience.I have been told I am an empath.Or what??Am I just going bat s$%& crazy?
I was actually a bit like that yesterday and ended up sleeping all day. Maybe you did pick up on your spirits or someones feelings? Maybe it is just the ups and downs of life in general?
I have been sleeping a lot the past 2 weeks but I have an immune condition.That said the dreams have been so lucid as of late.I know where your coming from though.I'm no stranger to depression and sometimes it just seems to all accumulated.It seems likes lot of things came into play this month & all the difficult people in my life came out to play

Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

::included:: but, I just wanted to give you and your spirits a :hug:

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage

Return to “General Questions”