have you every was afraid of one of your dark arts spirits?

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I was always sort of freaked by ghosties when I was younger, but due to media's depiction I guess. At the same time I loved horror movies since I was very young, and have always been intrigued by the unknown or what is set to "scare" us. I have primarily DA spirits and I find myself very comfortable with them, we have good relationships and there are no negative intentions therefore I have no reason to feel nervous. I think sometimes, if something comes around that does have negative intentions - one can sense it, and that causes you to get nervous or afraid. Sometimes I can get startled if my spirits choose to manifest when I least expect it, but that's about it.

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Never be afraid of the Dark. Never give in fear. With fear they have power over you. And with strong willpower you can overcome any dark entity. That's all it takes.

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote:Never be afraid of the Dark. Never give in fear. With fear they have power over you. And with strong willpower you can overcome any dark entity. That's all it takes.
:3 I believe the exact same thing. You word it better, though.

(Though I'm not sure everyone would agree? haha)

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
scrubtech
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Angelika, :wave:
I was afraid of one of my sprits once. I bought a Crocotta C5 from CH several months back. They are a mortal enemy of humans, but will guard spirits--which is why I wanted to have one...to look after my spirits.
The first night I had him home I meditated with his stone to welcome him and introduce him to the family. All of a sudden I got a vision of a snarling, teeth-baring, wolf like dog...lunging right at my throat/face. :scared: Scared me badly. It brought me out of my peaceful meditation and made me mad. I told him that we don't have to be friends; that he's here for the other spirits, but if he EVER did that again I would take him out to the "back forty" and bury his spirit stone where no one would ever find him. (Ok, partly a bluff, but I wanted him to know that I meant business.) :frankenstein: So far I've not had any other trouble with him. :fingercross:

'Men have forgotten this truth,but you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.'
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Only when a new one arrives and the energy is strong and I have not adjusted, sometimes I have to ask them to turn down the power and they do and adjust it as I get used to them. Neat huh?

dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
Zodiac:

i think its natural to be afraid when you first hear or see are spirit because we are off guard ,but you just have to tell yourself it is ok they are here to help us and dont want to scare us,i know the first time i heard a noise coming by my vampires charging box at night my heart started to race and then i turned the light on and it stopped,but then i told myself if i keep getting scared he might not do it again so now when i hear things i smile and let them know i hear them.just enjoy them trying to connect to you. :)

C. Dean
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote:Never be afraid of the Dark. Never give in fear. With fear they have power over you. And with strong willpower you can overcome any dark entity. That's all it takes.
Basically, this.

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I've never been afraid of dark spirits. I did manage to scare the hell out of one of my black spirits though. She was slacking on an assignment and went between shaking in fear and crying by the time I was done. Silly me, thinking she would have done SOMETHING in six months. Remember kids, even spirits can be slackers.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

seems that since this thread was written, my da spirits are now prone to show themselves in their true form to me right out of the box. none of the "let's pretend i look like this to soften the blow" stuff, but "hey, this is how i really look what do you think" kind. i never realized my dear chupacabra was as frightening as he really is until he asked if he could show me his true self. since then, i've seen my spirits in the mirror in such ways that i'm surprised i didn't scare myself to death! i suppose they realize that i'm me and i'll accept them no matter what they look like....but i just wonder why they have all decided to show their true selves to me recently. has that bond or true trust been really met, or have they just decided to see who can be the scariest and get the biggest rise out of me? has anyone else's da spirits really shown their true selves to others? just wondering. take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

I have always been afraid of the dark. I mean TERRIFIED of the dark.
It started when i was about 12 when I saw an Edgar Allen Poe movie where the mom was dead, the dad was in the house and the daughter came to visit and then the mom killed everyone. It always stuck with me and I stayed up many nights or had a light on for YEARS.
Recently, I started collecting spirits and I don't know which one showed me but it showed me that I was putting myself in the place of the daughter because my mom had died and well, a kid does that sometimes, don't they? They think the world revolves around them and by the time I was an adult, the fear was seriously installed.
Ask one of your other spirits to not let anything happen to you or help you not be so afraid. Like I said, I don't know which one of mine came running, but I am so grateful they did...
I sleep with the lights OFF now. Bout time too...I am almost 50 lol.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln

Return to “Dark Arts”