have you every was afraid of one of your dark arts spirits?

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:seems that since this thread was written, my da spirits are now prone to show themselves in their true form to me right out of the box. none of the "let's pretend i look like this to soften the blow" stuff, but "hey, this is how i really look what do you think" kind. i never realized my dear chupacabra was as frightening as he really is until he asked if he could show me his true self. since then, i've seen my spirits in the mirror in such ways that i'm surprised i didn't scare myself to death! i suppose they realize that i'm me and i'll accept them no matter what they look like....but i just wonder why they have all decided to show their true selves to me recently. has that bond or true trust been really met, or have they just decided to see who can be the scariest and get the biggest rise out of me? has anyone else's da spirits really shown their true selves to others? just wondering. take care, arsine :wave: :hug:
LOL arsine, I truly love this post ! :clap:
Have to confess, I'm absolutely NOT curious about my WW's "true" form...- I recently watched the "The Wolf Man" (starring Anthony Hopkins and Benicio Del Toro) and that's the scariest form to tolerate at moment..-lol.
Guess he knows about that, cause he's kindly choosing a more G-rated form of a werewolf, when showing up in a meditation.. ;)
Greetings,Tasha :hug: :wave:

Greetings,Tasha
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Dark spirits will choose forms that will avoid misunderstandings on your part untill you will accept their true appearance. They'll show you their true form when they feel you will accept it and not pass rash judgements. That could come from something as simple as this dicussion making you think about it in a different way. Don't worry Tasha, they know it's easy for us to get the wrong idea from movies so they won't show you anything you can't handle.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

freya wrote:I have always been afraid of the dark. I mean TERRIFIED of the dark.
It started when i was about 12 when I saw an Edgar Allen Poe movie .... It always stuck with me and I stayed up many nights or had a light on for YEARS.
Recently, I started collecting spirits and I don't know which one showed me but it showed me that I was putting myself in the place of the daughter ...
...Ask one of your other spirits to not let anything happen to you or help you not be so afraid. Like I said, I don't know which one of mine came running, but I am so grateful they did...
I sleep with the lights OFF now. Bout time too...I am almost 50 lol.
Congrats, freya! :applause: I'm happy for you! :hug:

Greetings,Tasha
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Zarathustra wrote:Dark spirits will choose forms that will avoid misunderstandings on your part untill you will accept their true appearance. They'll show you their true form when they feel you will accept it and not pass rash judgements. That could come from something as simple as this dicussion making you think about it in a different way. Don't worry Tasha, they know it's easy for us to get the wrong idea from movies so they won't show you anything you can't handle.
Thanks Zarathustra - This makes sense ! :wave:
But now I wonder, what kind of spirit loved to haunt me when I was a child..It was the ONLY spirit I was ever scared of, and this damned thing looked exactly like ME !!! :insane: It used to show up out of the blue, always wearing whatever clothes I was wearing, even the hairstyle was identical..-but this other 5 year old "twin", that I was forced to face (couldn't move at it's appearance) always VERY QUICKLY turned into a demoniac looking copy of me, and she clearly hated me! :scared:
Strangely she could never harm me, there was always some sort of a glass wall between us, and thanks to god I also couldn't hear her hatred yelling at me - but I very well could FEEL the energy of her rage, and it truly hurt (like someone twists a knife in your heart)! I always started mantra-ing (in my head, for I couldn't even move my lips) "Please, go away,please go away.." -but she never did! :irked: I always had to watch the whole length of this "scary movie" and motionless withal (only minutes, but I disliked every second of it). In the end she was that furious, she looked defaced,horrific scars across her face,which burst open, and screaming like hell (which was soundless to me :lildevil: )- but not in pain, she screamed in utmost fury. Finally she kindly exploded and my paralysis ended. It took me another few minutes, to calm my throbbing heart, then I could go on with whatever I was doing..
Those visions lessened when I grew older, and finally stopped completely.
Yet I can recall it in my mind , like it was only yesterday..(well, I avoid to think about it normally, this thread just brought it back to me for a moment...*shakes in disgust* :zombie:
Now I can only pray, that working on opening my third eye will not bring back this horror self of me. May she rot in hell -I have no use for her ! :devil:

Greetings,Tasha
ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
Zodiac:

I have not been afraid of them... then again I have never had any experiences that may shock me.. well, with these spirits anyway. I am telling you I have had a few paranormal experiences before I got my spirits that made me crap myself. I think if I do see my spirits I will know they will not harm me so it may make me jump but I am sure once I realize it is them I will feel more comfortable. Well that is the theory anyway lol. So far with what I have experienced I have not been afraid, actually welcomed the experiences and have felt very calm. I love it when they show me they are around. :D

Image Image

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well, when I was around 5 years old or so I was afraid of evil sanguinarian vampires, due to Dracula-ish movies.
I can remember not being able to fall asleep at night and being afraid that one was going to come through my window astrally and try to turn me.
Oh my god, that sounds so dumb to me now, it's hilarious! LOL :crazy:

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
mrblonde
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have been nervous a few times when I had one on the way, but after they got here, or within a few days, it was fine. They've never done anything to frighten me intentionally, although once or twice I've walked into a dark room and seen a human silhouette standing there, it's a bit startling.

JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

I've always found that I have a strange fascination with things that I am afraid of ^^ Like I am terrified of heights, but I will still sometimes be able to get up on a ladder at work to do stuff ^^ Or I am terrified of sharkes, eels, crocodiles, alligators (and various other forms of "scary" marine life, like those deep sea fish !_!) but i am constantly looking up images or stories or articles or books about those types of things becasue I also find myself fascinated by them. The same goes for ghosts/aliens. I am somewhat scared, only becasue it is unknown so I am always watching specials on TV about them and looking up things on the interent ^^ I think it is perhaps a natural desire to face the fears or perhaps deal with them somehow? ^^ BTW eel may look ugly, but they taste good in sushi ;) lol

Jen

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.
mama_wolf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

One of my wraith came into my dream a couple of weeks ago and he scared the sh** out of me. It was not because of what he looks like but rather he surprised me. I was walking in the dark and suddenly when I turn around to look behind me.......there he was. :silly: I must have jumped back about 10 feet. Actually, he chose to appear to me as a young man with blond hair and blue eyes. :)
I have talked to him after that dream and he said it was him in the dream and he apologized for scaring me. Recently another one of my wraiths (I have a few) has chosen to appear to me as a young man with brown hair. I think they appear to me different from each other so that I can distinguish who's who.
Last edited by mama_wolf on Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

JennaZeal
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 41
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

My Borhter's Wraith has chosen to watch his mailbox :P lol XD He's always tellign him when important mail (or other spirits) are there

Jen

.~*Do Not Meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, For you are crunchy and taste good with Ketchup*~.

Return to “Dark Arts”