have you every was afraid of one of your dark arts spirits?

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

JennaZeal wrote:My Borhter's Wraith has chosen to watch his mailbox :P lol XD He's always tellign him when important mail (or other spirits) are there

Jen
How thoughtful ! :thumbup: love that info ! ;)

Greetings,Tasha
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

Not afraid, but sometimes when I'm first getting to know them, some of my very very dark entities pop in suddenly with a heavy energy and I get chills in my bones. The same feeling when standing in a pitch black forest and suddenly the crickets stop chirping and the entire forest goes silent and you feel like something's watching you. Lol then just a wave from my companion "it's just me, sorry". Always makes me smile.
I completely trust my DA family. They want to be here and want to protect me so no need to fear.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've been scared of a few of mine. My dullahan is under orders not to appear to me in his true form, because I don't like looking at headless corpses. When he does appear it's usually as a black silhouette of a man with no head. I've seen him that way, and so have some other people in my household, who don't even believe in spirits! I also just had an incident where I asked my harpy to show herself to me. I had a vision flash into my brain of a huge white vulture coming to claw my eyes out! She is scary, I'm glad she is on my side lol.

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon

There was an instance where very early on in the bonding process with my nephilim where he frightened me. There's a spot in my room where I keep my crystals and candles and tarot cards in a bag, and he thought it would be appropriate to aggressively scatter the contents of that bag across my room in the middle of the night. It was scary but when I asked my spirits what happened, my nephilim said he did it and when I asked why he said "because I felt like it." I ignored him for 3 days as a consequence and we talked after. He had acted out because he felt like he was being ignored. I wish I had known sooner so it wasn't like I was rubbing salt in the wound by ignoring him on purpose! To be fair, the CH encyclopedia DID warn me that nephilim can be a lot to handle and need a fair amount of attention. But yeah, that's been my only instance in the year and a half of my spirit keeping journey that I've ever been scared by one of my own spirits.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Bella wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:52 pm Well, when I was around 5 years old or so I was afraid of evil sanguinarian vampires, due to Dracula-ish movies.
I can remember not being able to fall asleep at night and being afraid that one was going to come through my window astrally and try to turn me.
Oh my god, that sounds so dumb to me now, it's hilarious! LOL :crazy:
I was similar as a child lol
Especially Nosferatu (in the 1922 movie) was vey scary to me and brought couple of nightmares. Funny, as nowadays I want to see my dark spirits so much, sometimes their energy can be very creepy, but it is an honor to be shown that kind imho.

Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

Ever since I can remember, I've loved Halloween & I believe that in my case that's part of why I've never been afraid of my DA companions. (One thing I say to each one once they arrive is that I invite them to manifest in their true form if they would like.)

^^

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmm... The only one I felt somethin simmilar was a Kraken from another Conjurer. I was not afraid, but the first impressions and the first Dreams were really intense. Not in a bad way though. I felt a little more intimidated then usual but since then... not so much anymore^^

The First Time I encountered my Centaur felt simmilar. Intimidation and something simmilar, but we did bond very quickly afters that. As I recall he was testing me when he got to me first.

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

When my mummy arrived, I had night terrors for a few nights. He had dark, heavy, and oppressive energy and after a few days, I had begun wondering if I’d truly made a mistake. He was frightening..

When I finally confronted him with this, that oppressive energy vanished almost immediately (and I had no more night terrors afterwards). Apparently he’d been cheerfully ‘testing my limits’ of how much of his energy I could stand.

I was so mad for all of ten minutes, while he was grinning so big.

Never had any issues after. He’s a perfect angel to me, but since I got a taste of the depths of his energy, I can feel it’s there, like a deep pulsing heartbeat. All that icy dark energy only flares up towards anyone or anything I need gone from my life.

And there’s also the fact that I’m a jumpy scaredy-cat, so if spirits show themselves to me unexpectedly, I get startled. I’m not afraid OF them, it’s a jumpscare. Just yesterday I was finishing the dishes and one of my companions walked behind me, brushing a hand on my back, and I jumped about 3 inches off the floor and dropped a glass in the sink, shattering it. Oh I scolded him!! He was so amused and genuinely apologetic.

That kind of sudden jumpscare happens to me often, just because of how I am. I don’t mind it (even if I enjoy playfully chewing them out on occasion)

Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

joy wrote: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:32 pm One of the reasons why I started collecting is to face a fear of spirits that I've had since childhood. The "programed" belief system which is so limiting like many have stated.
This sounds like me. I wasn't afraid of them, but I was cautious about manifestations. However, over time I think they did a great job helping me overcome my fears and accept manifestations without letting my worries get in the way of our connection.

Even though my first Wraith came home, I wasn't afraid of her; I was afraid of how she would manifest herself. Lol. But it wasn't bad or anything, just some heaviness on my head. Once I figure out who was causing it, it went away within 10-15 minutes.

I thought I would be afraid of entities that are on the darker side, like borderline BA, but I have found them to be quite wonderful and not at all frightening.
Spirit Keeping totally reconfigured my mind about a zillion of things.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Darknorth
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Probably majority of my keeps are dark art and also pre-conjured but I have no fear of them. Mainly because they were all vested by the seller (who has great reputation) and I have full trust that whatever they do, they did it for my greatest good.

Return to “Dark Arts”