have you every was afraid of one of your dark arts spirits?

angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

i have a silly question :D
but yesterday night i hear a voice from my cambian that told me to wake up.....and i felt his presence at the same night in the near of my bed and...i was afraid!!!!
i haven´t look to him ,dont ask me why but i was afraid to see him :ohcrap:
this was the first time i felt something like this and i have many dak art spirits and i never had fear about them,
it was not a bad feeling yesterday,i was just afraid to look at him....ahhhhh
i had the feeling of a dark and powerful spirit,and didn´t know if i can stand him*lol*
so.....have anyone had fear because of your dark spirit? or was afraid?
hugs to you
angelika

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Sort of, but I acknowledge this was fear of the unknown.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Suppose you saw a space ship land in your front yard and some aliens came out with a picnic basket a blanket and some whacked out versions of thermos jugs and portable radios.......? Certainly I would be a bit startled, an adrenelin rush, maybe...and then there they are minding their own business having a picnic on a foreign planet, I would wait a bit, and then toddle over and say "Hi!, my name is.....welcome....." There's always some risk in everything we do, but our culture has "trained" ("brainwashed" might be a better term) us to fear all things outside of a very narrow spectrum - largely predicated on NOT talking to our neighbors and massive and insane acquisition..- time to resist that implanted information...and its not always easy...but. ultimately, it brings joy....

We all experience Brother Fear. He is a difficult guest, but he, too should be made welcome. And look at it from his angle...His energies are vastly abused and misused...and when he saves a life or two, he, really guys, he really doesn't get even a "thank you" for doing his selfless job. I'm serious not joking...but there is the Compassionate Wisdom and humour of St. Frances of Assisi wrapped up in it.

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hehe...aliens...i would take my cam and try to make so mutch pics i could :clap: and THEN i would be afraid :ohcrap:

cayros i know what you mean, fear can help and save lives,but to mutch fear can also change your live to worst....i once had panic attacks and my werewolf and my griffin helped me very well to controll this,i learned mutch from that time about feelings,and i am very happy to feel relaxed again :thumbup:

thank you :D

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

angelika79 wrote:hehe...aliens...i would take my cam and try to make so mutch pics i could :clap: and THEN i would be afraid :ohcrap:

cayros i know what you mean, fear can help and save lives,but to mutch fear can also change your live to worst....i once had panic attacks and my werewolf and my griffin helped me very well to controll this,i learned mutch from that time about feelings,and i am very happy to feel relaxed again :thumbup:

thank you :D
Seriously, no joke, I find werewolves to be very wonderfully healing, protective, kind, brilliant, and fierce guardians.....and when I was very young, I went thru a period when I had some panic attacks (blackouts at night World War II & so on) and my mother made me Camomille tea with honey....and that really worked for me.....also, no joke, for instant soothing listen to recordings of the late great Dean MArtin....."Vo - lar -re...oh, oh, oh oh........" Dino greated a wonderful world of exceptional calm....

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

one good thing about fear is when it is harnessed within ourselves and we control it, we find a new level where we can look at spirits and the unknown in a new and interesting way. as caiyros said, fear should be acknowledged in all of us. fear leads to an adrenaline rush and that rush in some instances has given people strength they never had before - like a mother lifting a car off her only child when it fell off it's jack in their driveway and pinned the child underneath. after being frightened, determination that her child would not be hurt badly or killed mixed with the fear allowed her to lift up on the bumper to allow the husband to pull their child out. (this story was in the paper about 3 years ago but i still remember this as incredible.)

i've never been afraid of any spirit who visits me or comes to me but i do respect their tendencies, likes and dislikes, and most importantly what they are capable of doing should they not be kept in control. i have had one experience where i was shocked to see a certain spirit manifest as it did out of the blue...but never afraid, at least not yet. ;)

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:one good thing about fear is when it is harnessed within ourselves and we control it, we find a new level where we can look at spirits and the unknown in a new and interesting way. as caiyros said, fear should be acknowledged in all of us. fear leads to an adrenaline rush and that rush in some instances has given people strength they never had before - like a mother lifting a car off her only child when it fell off it's jack in their driveway and pinned the child underneath. after being frightened, determination that her child would not be hurt badly or killed mixed with the fear allowed her to lift up on the bumper to allow the husband to pull their child out. (this story was in the paper about 3 years ago but i still remember this as incredible.)

i've never been afraid of any spirit who visits me or comes to me but i do respect their tendencies, likes and dislikes, and most importantly what they are capable of doing should they not be kept in control. i have had one experience where i was shocked to see a certain spirit manifest as it did out of the blue...but never afraid, at least not yet. ;)
Very well put. I agree completely...
C-

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Great read if you are interested:

http://health.howstuffworks.com/fear.htm

Many Many Blessings
WJ
joy
active contributor
active contributor

One of the reasons why I started collecting is to face a fear of spirits that I've had since childhood. The "programed" belief system which is so limiting like many have stated.

Gnaghi
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0

That's interesting what you said about collecting to conquer fear joy, I was the same way about 'ghosts' as a child; terrified, yet powerfully intrigued. Once I was so scared I was up all night literally petrified, I was sore all over after that :zombie: .

Anyway, about fear...

I am familiar with and understanding of these types of fear situations you've discussed, but I want to warn you (all of you;Everyone) not to let yourself become so ignorant of your own fears that they blend into the background of your life and you don't realize the grand effect they have on you, I think that is a greater consequence of mishandling fear.

Brüder Angst lebt hier ,
Gnaghi

Gna

Return to “Dark Arts”