Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

UPDATE!!!

Ok sooo "A" arrived! He gives off a very powerful vibe...almost felt like a hum directly in my brain. I did the usual meet and greet and rules and intros ::bop:: Well later that evening I was meditating, it was quiet and relaxing, just me and "A" when all of a sudden, I heard a soft voice SINGING! I about fainted! So I jump up and run through my house, upstairs and down to see if there was a radio or t.v. on.....NOPE....nothing....my house was SILENT! So I calm myself, try to relax to get back into that state again and I asked "was that you?" At that moment, my daughters helium balloon POPPED! :insane: I literally jumped out of my skin! Was the balloon popping my answer? I am not sure BUT I am 100% positive I heard him sing!!!
We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Oh wow that is exciting, I can hardly wait for mine to get here, will be my next order that goes out I hope!!!! :thumbup:

I bet that balloon popping was your answer ;) :lol:

I have a few gargoyle statues for all of my gargoyles and the one for this gargoyle is sitting right next to my bed on my night stand!!! Oh yeah I will be hearing some singing for sure :lol: ;) :thumbup: :D

Now let's do that happy dance :lol: :dancing: ::bop:: ::bop:: :dancing: :meme: :meme:

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

IrishRaven-Claw wrote:UPDATE!!!

Ok sooo "A" arrived! He gives off a very powerful vibe...almost felt like a hum directly in my brain. I did the usual meet and greet and rules and intros ::bop:: Well later that evening I was meditating, it was quiet and relaxing, just me and "A" when all of a sudden, I heard a soft voice SINGING! I about fainted! So I jump up and run through my house, upstairs and down to see if there was a radio or t.v. on.....NOPE....nothing....my house was SILENT! So I calm myself, try to relax to get back into that state again and I asked "was that you?" At that moment, my daughters helium balloon POPPED! :insane: I literally jumped out of my skin! Was the balloon popping my answer? I am not sure BUT I am 100% positive I heard him sing!!!

that is awesome!!! my 2 I ordered are on their way to me finally! looking forward to adding them to my large gargoyle famiglia. :D excited!

Kenji
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: neb djinns
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

hi. :wave: actually, who is an Emomimi Gargoyle?
where to see more about him?

thz :mrgreen:
Image "For each answer you get right, we donate 10 grains of rice to the United Nations World Food Program."
IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi Kenji! :wave: They were listed under new arrivals when I ordered mine, Here is what it said about them!

The Emomimi Gargoyles are a slightly shape-shifting race of Gargoyles who use the power of their voices to exact magick upon situations or people. Their shape-shifting abilities are limited to slight size changes (no more than a foot or so), slight color changes (black to brown, or red to pink, etc), facial & body contortion. They have strangely entrancing & mysterious voices that penetrate the human mind & body. Their song is used to invoke magick, spells, and to exact rituals that bring various influences to people or situations. Their voice can be Siren-like in entrancing the target, or shrill, Banshee-like in being completely unbearable & painful. For this reason they make admirable companions as they are fiercely loyal to their Keeper, and quick to defend in times when needed.

I hear singing just about every night now....he lulls me to sleep on nights where I am tossing and turning!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

haven't heard either of mine sing yet. had them a few weeks now.

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Awww! My fingers are crossed for you that you hear them! Some of my spirits in my keep are silent all the time and others let me know they are here for certain. Each personality is soooo different! Mine sings to the point that one night I walked outside to see if my neighbor had a tv or radio up loud. They did not, their house was dark and quiet!

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

IrishRaven-Claw wrote:Awww! My fingers are crossed for you that you hear them! Some of my spirits in my keep are silent all the time and others let me know they are here for certain. Each personality is soooo different! Mine sings to the point that one night I walked outside to see if my neighbor had a tv or radio up loud. They did not, their house was dark and quiet!
that's cool! i did hear what sounded like signing and voices for quite a while before they arrived.... (as you know it took about 3 months for orders) so perhaps that was them before their vessels arrived. i haven't heard that sicne i received them however..but i am also still pretty deaf, dumb and blind to all my spirits, unless they do something BIG to get my attention

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Well since mine has come, I kept thinking in the middle of the night that my tv was on, or my radio was on, then I remembered who was beside my bed, my Emomimi gargoyle!!! ::facepalm::

So now i got dragons who are always talking(brass dragons), and now my Emomimi who is singing, hell hounds who also talk, now a centaur who also talks.....that's it...ear plugs :lol: :silly: :silly:

starfire ::dragons::
Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
canalyardsproject
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

I've been waking up to singing lately. Coming from outside my room and when I open the door it stops
Maybe one is calling out to me or maybe an unbound stays here idk I don't pay attention to unbounds

nothing lasts

Return to “Gargoyle”