Dark blob with tentacles....

Glowworm
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Whyme wrote:
Glowworm wrote:Hi Whyme. How do you mean your area is weak? Do you mean they have a lack of knowledge? I find it interesting that your PSG is able to do that, the removals. In all honesty I've never really understood what they do exactly. I'll look into reiki. Thank you very much. Both of you are helping me out more than you realise.
You're welcome.

When I said my area is weak, I meant it for the area I live in is where reiki practitioners (and anything else to do with spirituality) are difficult to find. I'm sure they're 'out there' but I just don't feel like going on a quest looking for practitioners who, I'm sure, are knowledgeable.

I also want to clarify the role my PSG does during a healing. When I first began using energy, my PSG was quite involved in helping me learn. He told me what to do plus He combined some of His energy with mine. When our energies were combined, He also moved my astral hands and positioned my fingers if need be. Fast forward to now, I learned and developed a lot since I began. All my PSG does now is watch what I do and maybe, heavy emphasis on maybe, give me a bit of advice but only when I ask. I now do all the work without Him lending me any energy at all. I now draw energy from the universe as you should never use your own energy for any kind of energy work you do.

I hope this helped.
Hiya Whyme,

Thanks, that is very helpful to me also, to have an idea of what to expect when interacting with PSG. How did you get in contact with your PSG?

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Glowworm wrote:
Whyme wrote:
Glowworm wrote:Hi Whyme. How do you mean your area is weak? Do you mean they have a lack of knowledge? I find it interesting that your PSG is able to do that, the removals. In all honesty I've never really understood what they do exactly. I'll look into reiki. Thank you very much. Both of you are helping me out more than you realise.
You're welcome.

When I said my area is weak, I meant it for the area I live in is where reiki practitioners (and anything else to do with spirituality) are difficult to find. I'm sure they're 'out there' but I just don't feel like going on a quest looking for practitioners who, I'm sure, are knowledgeable.

I also want to clarify the role my PSG does during a healing. When I first began using energy, my PSG was quite involved in helping me learn. He told me what to do plus He combined some of His energy with mine. When our energies were combined, He also moved my astral hands and positioned my fingers if need be. Fast forward to now, I learned and developed a lot since I began. All my PSG does now is watch what I do and maybe, heavy emphasis on maybe, give me a bit of advice but only when I ask. I now do all the work without Him lending me any energy at all. I now draw energy from the universe as you should never use your own energy for any kind of energy work you do.

I hope this helped.
Hiya Whyme,

Thanks, that is very helpful to me also, to have an idea of what to expect when interacting with PSG. How did you get in contact with your PSG?
Hi Glowworm.

I prefer books for reference material and I picked up a book, read it through then did a couple of exercises but settled on one exercise due to time constraints. I used the following book.

Ted Andrews wrote a lot of books and one of them is titled, "How to Meet and Work With Spirit Guides". He has exercises in it and the one I did was the Mystic Marriage. I also tried the Middle Pillar exercise but it's the Mystic Marriage exercise which helped me connect with my Guides.

If you already meditate in silence, you shouldn't have any trouble with the Mystic Marriage. At the time, I made sure I meditated about 20 minutes per day. If you can't visualize, then pretend you can and pay attention to fleeting thoughts and maybe images. Those went by really fast for me and were easy to miss.

I hope that helped.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3

Return to “General Questions”