You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

*nod*
It's been a delightful and informative read.

I'm undergoing some strange changes myself since i've acknowledged my need for energy; i do not know what is happening to me very well.

No, apart from having vampires in my keep, i did not obtain any items or spells for any sort of turning. About the only thing of note is a period of time in my life when i dreamed of vampires very frequently.

Perhaps I am only an energy parasite of sorts, or i gaping holes in my aura which i just cannot spot.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

*Has absolutely nothing useful to say...so I shall merely continue to read*

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Endymion Ink wrote:*Has absolutely nothing useful to say...so I shall merely continue to read*
Yep, same here :D I have nothing of importance to say either so I will just continue to stalk and read your threads as usual :D , but I must say, it is very generous of you to share this info, Selqet. The time and effort that you have invested in this post, is definitely appreciated. :grouphug:

Anna
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Edit - *invested in this thread*, not post
:vampire:

Anna
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

artemisrose wrote:Thank you Kitty..I appreciate everything you have said here...and must say this...I have found a woman who does VooDoo on the net who...for a small price will turn someone into a Vampire infact I have found a few people who will do it :( ..while I will not reveal her name I will say this.The woman doesnt give really info on what type of vampire you will be turned into or info on that vampire..Ive been researching on what type and the side effects of this transformation out of curiosity...Do I want to turn into a vampire you ask...NO I dont...but I do wish if people are gonna do spells like those..they offered more info because it is life altering.
I agree more information should be available. Maybe even talking to people who took the "plunge". The more information the better.

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Lady Jay wrote:
nightraven14 wrote:
Lady Jay wrote:
Lady Jay wrote:A HUMAN CANNOT ACTUALLY BECOME A PSY OR SANG VAMPIRE.. NO..
Err... my apologies.. I should clarify that I am referring to being "turned" so that it actually has a STRONG "TURNING" RESULT in the victim aka being turned by a PURE blood. This, coupled with the fact that the LIKELINESS of such a turning in TODAYS WORLD.. is just NOT likely. If there ARE any PURE blooded vampires alive today.. I would be VERY surprised, so a "turning" from the "watered down" bloodlines is just pointless as the results would be virtually NON EXISTANT. THIS, coupled with the fact that I personally do not believe that there is any other way of being "turned" to a Vampire, makes becoming a Vampire, virtually impossible and thus in todays world, is best left at "not possible".
Lady Jay, There are various magickal means of becoming a vampire from what I seen on this forum and in the seller listings..respected sellers. Are you saying that it is impossible, by any means, for a human to become a vampire? Just being curious.
Hi Nightraven :wave:

I'm saying that there is no "magickal method" of CHANGING GENETICS/DNA and thus BECOMING A VAMPIRE.

PUT IT THIS WAY:

Can you turn a Chinese person into an African person through magickal means? Can you change a lion into a cat or visa versa?

You can create the ILLUSION, but you CANNOT change DNA which ultimately means you cannot make them BECOME an African person/lion or cat.

This applies to both Sanguine and Psy Vampires.

You CERTAINLY CANNOT become a Sanguine Vampire, through ANY magickal means, pure blood or not. And these sellers KNOW it, because you'll hardly EVER find them claiming they can turn you into a SANGUINE vampire.

So, my opinion is:

SAVE YOUR MONEY.

It COSTS YOU NOTHING, to LEARN how to feed off energy LIKE a Psy Vampire :) This can prove a useful skill to have ANYWAY. So, why not just go this route? It's FREE :D
Lady Jay, very good points. Most sellers I have seen say you can have the powers of a vampire, but do not state what kind of vampire. The main thing is to ask many questions. I have been learning to take in energy actually. Nothing beats free ::bop::

Phil.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread. I found it very enlightening in many ways, especially where the Ubi are concerned since I never did much research on them.

Off topic, but Selqet, if you feel comfortable with it, I'd love to read more about your experiences with faeries and how it is for you to have faery blood. I have faery blood myself, but it's too little and probably too long ago to have any actual effect on me, other than give me a strong connection to faeries (or at least I don't have any ability that I could definitely say it's because of fae ancestry rather that it being a normal human psychic ability anyway).

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

-arianna- wrote:I thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread. I found it very enlightening in many ways, especially where the Ubi are concerned since I never did much research on them.

Off topic, but Selqet, if you feel comfortable with it, I'd love to read more about your experiences with faeries and how it is for you to have faery blood. I have faery blood myself, but it's too little and probably too long ago to have any actual effect on me, other than give me a strong connection to faeries (or at least I don't have any ability that I could definitely say it's because of fae ancestry rather that it being a normal human psychic ability anyway).
Arianna... I do appreciate your interest, but you're right, it is off topic. It's also, because of several family factors, DEEPLY personal... I don't mind writing about it, but I think... putting it on my blog might be better than laying it out here in the open. It... involves what amounts to a bloodcurse or geas, and has resulted in some really disastrous events in my life and in the lives of others... The breaking of the geas also involves another family line - and I'm not sure that she would want HER information paraded out in public (even on the private parts of the forum), so I will have to discuss it with her before I write about it, even on my blog.

However, I will write what I get permission to write on my blog... give me some time to gather it all together.
Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Oh, sorry if I made you think of past situations you don't want to remember :hug:
Of course it would be off topic to write about that here, I just wanted to let you know that if you ever wanted to create another thread about it I'd be interested to read whatever you feel like sharing.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

nightraven14 wrote:
Lady Jay wrote:
nightraven14 wrote:
Lady Jay wrote:
Lady Jay wrote:A HUMAN CANNOT ACTUALLY BECOME A PSY OR SANG VAMPIRE.. NO..
Err... my apologies.. I should clarify that I am referring to being "turned" so that it actually has a STRONG "TURNING" RESULT in the victim aka being turned by a PURE blood. This, coupled with the fact that the LIKELINESS of such a turning in TODAYS WORLD.. is just NOT likely. If there ARE any PURE blooded vampires alive today.. I would be VERY surprised, so a "turning" from the "watered down" bloodlines is just pointless as the results would be virtually NON EXISTANT. THIS, coupled with the fact that I personally do not believe that there is any other way of being "turned" to a Vampire, makes becoming a Vampire, virtually impossible and thus in todays world, is best left at "not possible".
Lady Jay, There are various magickal means of becoming a vampire from what I seen on this forum and in the seller listings..respected sellers. Are you saying that it is impossible, by any means, for a human to become a vampire? Just being curious.
Hi Nightraven :wave:

I'm saying that there is no "magickal method" of CHANGING GENETICS/DNA and thus BECOMING A VAMPIRE.

PUT IT THIS WAY:

Can you turn a Chinese person into an African person through magickal means? Can you change a lion into a cat or visa versa?

You can create the ILLUSION, but you CANNOT change DNA which ultimately means you cannot make them BECOME an African person/lion or cat.

This applies to both Sanguine and Psy Vampires.

You CERTAINLY CANNOT become a Sanguine Vampire, through ANY magickal means, pure blood or not. And these sellers KNOW it, because you'll hardly EVER find them claiming they can turn you into a SANGUINE vampire.

So, my opinion is:

SAVE YOUR MONEY.

It COSTS YOU NOTHING, to LEARN how to feed off energy LIKE a Psy Vampire :) This can prove a useful skill to have ANYWAY. So, why not just go this route? It's FREE :D
Lady Jay, very good points. Most sellers I have seen say you can have the powers of a vampire, but do not state what kind of vampire. The main thing is to ask many questions. I have been learning to take in energy actually. Nothing beats free ::bop::
This was the item that caught my eye: http://www.creepyhollows.com/marketplac ... _id=137966
and led to some of my questions.

Phil.

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”