You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Ok. I have read all these pages Kitty.

And know that these burning questions i have are real and true. I myself am trying to find out the answers i long for.

I hope you can answer and offer me help.

How did you get changed astrally by was it ur mate G?

A pureblooded Sang Vamp found me online. Both his parents are sang vamps. Now before you yell at me... There is a trust factor with online stuff yes i agree.
With that being said. We talked and texted back n forth for prob 3-4wks. Gaining each others trust. That is far as it went though. I was preganant at this time and i had no way of flying to the state he lived in. He offered to come here to turn me and he would be here for me to feed off of him. He said i would only feed from him noone else in his clan. There were many tests and things he had me to try over those several weeks. One was growing out my toenails. Have u ever heard about that? He explained anything n everything to me. Some things he could not disclose because i was not part of the clan yet.

He claimed he can turn me.
What i want to know is.. What would happen to my body? What are the changes that it goes through?

And does having the vamp in my blood line help with anything at all? And my blood type which is O positive. Does that help with anything?

YOU DONT KNOW HOW LONG I'VE WAITED FOR YOU.....

BLESSED WITH A UNIQUE SPIRIT FAMILY
4 GENERATIONS OF SANG VAMP IN MY BLOOD
Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Forgot to say that all of this happened at the wrong time in my life. Having a family now as well, I had to take that aspect into consideration as well.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Traditional turning was a possibility, but it may or may not exist anymore depending on the vampire lines still around today.

As for those claiming they can turn you, what's in it for them? Without considering whether or not it could happen, always question..what's in it for them... be tremendously careful of buying into something just because you want to believe it. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I haven't read through the entirety of this topic, so I'm only commenting on the last few posts I've seen. And yes..if it's diverting, best to split the discussion.

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

well excuse me if i was DERAILING the thread.

please continue. i wont ask anythimg else then.

Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

No edit button: I will go elsewhere and ask my questions to someone else or maybe i will start a thread.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I don't feel that discussing being Turned in any way, even physically, is derailing the thread. This IS a thread about Turning - although I did intend it mostly to discuss the ethical quandaries one finds oneself faced with once Turned, discussing all aspects of Turning is well within the sphere of the Topic.

However... Having never met a purebred Sang vampire (and by this I mean ALL pureblood Sangs - the bestial Ancients AND the newer, admittedly prettier versions) - I truly cannot answer any of your questions.

I know that my experience, and the vast majority of other Turned I've spoken to, there is a fluid exchange - usually blood. Other "tests and processes" - I know nothing.
Darkstar wrote:Ok. I have read all these pages Kitty.

And know that these burning questions i have are real and true. I myself am trying to find out the answers i long for.

I hope you can answer and offer me help.

How did you get changed astrally by was it ur mate G?

A pureblooded Sang Vamp found me online. Both his parents are sang vamps. Now before you yell at me... There is a trust factor with online stuff yes i agree.
With that being said. We talked and texted back n forth for prob 3-4wks. Gaining each others trust. That is far as it went though. I was preganant at this time and i had no way of flying to the state he lived in. He offered to come here to turn me and he would be here for me to feed off of him. He said i would only feed from him noone else in his clan. There were many tests and things he had me to try over those several weeks. One was growing out my toenails. Have u ever heard about that? He explained anything n everything to me. Some things he could not disclose because i was not part of the clan yet.

He claimed he can turn me.
What i want to know is.. What would happen to my body? What are the changes that it goes through?

And does having the vamp in my blood line help with anything at all? And my blood type which is O positive. Does that help with anything?
First question - no, I was not Turned by my now Mate, G. - I was Turned by Desire the Red.

Three to four weeks is... I think for something this serious... not enough time. I don't know about the toenail thing. I've never heard of such a thing, but as I've said - I've only experience with hybrid Mules who cannot Turn - I have no experience with physical pureblood sanguine vampires. Honestly, they're... so alien, so aloof, so reclusive... I might go my whole life without meeting one. The vast majority of humans will, too.

As for what would happen to your body... again, we're talking about a physical transformation rather than a metaphysical one - and my only experience is with either the metaphysical transformation I went through, or those who are Born Hybrids. I can only tell you the differences between normal humans, and those with vampire traits in their genetic line. I do think that, were you to find a true, pureblood Sang, that having sang in your bloodline would help your physical body cope with whatever changes occurred through that transformation, and probably make you more likely to continue to survive well after the first 100 years that are so challenging to the truly long-lived, if your mortality was sacrificed. I don't know what part blood-type takes in transformation.

However, all of this is purely hypothetical, anyway. You love your children and your husband, you love your life, your friends and family... to Turn fully, physically and metaphysically, means to leave all of that behind. For the first years, you will be a danger to all you love, because of your hungers - and while those hungers DO taper off, there's also the consideration that with a physical change comes the potential for at least aging SLOWER than those around you... and humans ask awkward questions and fear and attack what they do not understand... and also, as you adapted to your new state, your feelings for them would become... distant with time.

I'm pretty sure that, for you, involved with life as much as you are at this time... Turning is no longer something you consider... and that's probably a good thing. Our vampire spirits and entities love humans... true pureblood vampires predate on humans. Even when they love them, humans are still food. You can forget that people eat dog for a while, but if you get hungry enough... you remember, and if you REALLY get hungry enough, you stop worrying about how much you love your dog, and you start looking at recipes.

Brightest blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Selqet, sorry, just wanted to send a message to Darks, I hope you don't mind.

Darks,
I read your post and the alarm bells are ringing in my head. You know I care about you and I don't want you to get hurt. Please think about what you're getting yourself into. The risk you're willing
to take, is it really worth it? HUGS x

Anna
Darkstar
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks Anna.

Yes. I had to take into consideration my family like i said. So talking n texting was as far as it went.

shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

This thread deserves a good bumb.

Andy89
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: no fave so far!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were-Bear
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A. D. Valentine
Zodiac:

You know, it makes me chuckle, for lack of a better word, the romanticizing that people do.
While I'm not immune to it, proof in a thread about Immortality, Hollywood really takes it a bit far, but I guess that's what sells?
Nothing really important to say about this subject. Mainly posting to keep an eye on it. XD

My path has never been walked, my life is endless of opportunities.

Spirits: Werewolf, Familiar, 10 Zombies, Psy Vamp
Entity: Boobrie.

Spelled objects: Quite a few!

Return to “EXPLANATIONS”