Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

fine !!! I've handed you more information than you'll ever find anywhere else...and instead of even being interested in it, you keep playing the same old tune over and over and in fact more real info than you will find anywhere else You are just going to hang tight on your off-track idea until the cows come home. I'm DONE. Have a ball. You can breathe easy you won't be getting any more infor from me. I can see why others are leaving the Forum....

Seriously, I teach adults not children. So it is my fault for being too optimistic about the learning process here. I will only use tjhe forum for talking with the actual freinds here that I have.

Caiyros.

I'm not even angry...just disgusted with my own stupidity for believing in something that is totally helpless to move forward into a truly adult world. The few that are don't really have a chance to move on to The Adult Mystical World.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

No I should be the one to apologize I started to let my temper get the better of me; at least I did not explode. I am not saying that the drawings are insignificant. On the contrary I think that they hold the key for any one to be able to decipher/decode the text; however, there are pages with no pictures of any sort and the picture I posted was from one such page. Second it bothers me that after I share how my friend whom I have known for several incarnations was able to translate it you seem to start letting your anger get the better of you. Please do not think that there is only one way to do things as that leads to the state many nations are in now, with a government that only recognizes one religion and one ideology as the right one. I went out on a limb and got my friend to agree to let me share this; I however do not assert that he has it right only that it is a possible translation of that portion of the manuscript and is better than anything I have seen thus far. I apologize if I have offended you that was not my intent tho we both were being stubborn on the issue. and this will be my last post on this subject.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

fire083 wrote:No I should be the one to apologize I started to let my temper get the better of me; at least I did not explode. I am not saying that the drawings are insignificant. On the contrary I think that they hold the key for any one to be able to decipher/decode the text; however, there are pages with no pictures of any sort and the picture I posted was from one such page. Second it bothers me that after I share how my friend whom I have known for several incarnations was able to translate it you seem to start letting your anger get the better of you. Please do not think that there is only one way to do things as that leads to the state many nations are in now, with a government that only recognizes one religion and one ideology as the right one. I went out on a limb and got my friend to agree to let me share this; I however do not assert that he has it right only that it is a possible translation of that portion of the manuscript and is better than anything I have seen thus far. I apologize if I have offended you that was not my intent tho we both were being stubborn on the issue. and this will be my last post on this subject.
I'm grateful that you shared your friend's translation. Even if you don't post more about this subject, thank you for sharing it! I think there's enough room for the knowledge of both you and Cairos. (Bolded a part of your text I find important to remember.)

Love leading the pilgrim
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Riira wrote:
fire083 wrote:No I should be the one to apologize I started to let my temper get the better of me; at least I did not explode. I am not saying that the drawings are insignificant. On the contrary I think that they hold the key for any one to be able to decipher/decode the text; however, there are pages with no pictures of any sort and the picture I posted was from one such page. Second it bothers me that after I share how my friend whom I have known for several incarnations was able to translate it you seem to start letting your anger get the better of you. Please do not think that there is only one way to do things as that leads to the state many nations are in now, with a government that only recognizes one religion and one ideology as the right one. I went out on a limb and got my friend to agree to let me share this; I however do not assert that he has it right only that it is a possible translation of that portion of the manuscript and is better than anything I have seen thus far. I apologize if I have offended you that was not my intent tho we both were being stubborn on the issue. and this will be my last post on this subject.
I'm grateful that you shared your friend's translation. Even if you don't post more about this subject, thank you for sharing it! I think there's enough room for the knowledge of both you and Cairos. (Bolded a part of your text I find important to remember.)

The Problem here is that a lot of people want to enter the Realm of Growing Knowling (Growing in all its differing meanings) or have been emotionally sheltered or seek emotional shelter in either a direct or indirect world. The realm of knowledge is based upon learning and presentation of that learning and anyone who expects a free ride (myself included) should watch Sesame Street instead of reading Platon, Buddhist Sutras, The Necronomicon, or whatever. "Oh lets all agree to disagree" and sing Kum Bhay Yah......forget it man, thats not how the marketplace of knowledge works. And there cannot be any good exchange of thought when/where everyone just states an opinion and there is NO interaction of these opinions. This "No Interaction of Arguement (the classical definition not the pop-slang definition) is unsatisfactory for thinking adults.....Yes, tiny children have a very different learning pattern and it is good and important to them...but there are no tiny children here. Learning is not Texting. Conversation is not Talking At People. ...

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:
Riira wrote:

The Problem here is that a lot of people want to enter the Realm of Growing Knowling (Growing in all its differing meanings) or have been emotionally sheltered or seek emotional shelter in either a direct or indirect world. The realm of knowledge is based upon learning and presentation of that learning and anyone who expects a free ride (myself included) should watch Sesame Street instead of reading Platon, Buddhist Sutras, The Necronomicon, or whatever. "Oh lets all agree to disagree" and sing Kum Bhay Yah......forget it man, thats not how the marketplace of knowledge works. And there cannot be any good exchange of thought when/where everyone just states an opinion and there is NO interaction of these opinions. This "No Interaction of Arguement (the classical definition not the pop-slang definition) is unsatisfactory for thinking adults.....Yes, tiny children have a very different learning pattern and it is good and important to them...but there are no tiny children here. Learning is not Texting. Conversation is not Talking At People. ...

Caiyros
So what you are telling me is that: 1. me sharing info with a friend because I thought he might find it interesting is not something I should have done, and that 2. The fact that a spirit he has had with him for several incarnations longer than I have known him going hey that looks familiar maybe together we could translate some of it, and 3. the same friend sending me without being asked to what they were able to do is bs. My friend sent it to me via txtmsg because we are on opposite sides of the country from each other and we want to guarantee that the other gets the msg fast; since e-mail is only a once a day thing for the both of us on top of the fact that he works nights and I am up during a standard day for most people ie 7am to 11 pm. You are right we learn by interacting, but not just with this plane or this reality, there are those of us who have the ability to access other planes and as such should not over look knowledge that comes from other sources outside our realm. I will tolerate a lot when it comes to me; however, when it comes to the people I care about and risks they take I get very defensive. Remember "Imagination is more important than knowledge." Einstein "The power of imagination makes us Infinite." John Muir. I never said he has what they attempted right, however you immediately told me that no mater what it would be wrong. Since what I have posted has caused too much grief for you I will attempt to delete the posts I have made on this thread and if I cannot I will ask a mod to do so. I took the time and read what you first posted after I added my two cents on it; all I could see from the way you wrote it was the way you went about this is wrong. I didn't ask my friend to attempt to translate, he sent me the section he did to see if I and one of the spirits I have had with me for centuries of incarnations could translate it and if it was the same. I had to tell him that no because the spirit I have a close working relationship with refuses to discuss it. I did not call what you offered childish; I did not intend to imply that what you said was wrong if I did. I only said I would not post further because what I was reading told me; oh your friend can't possibly be right because he didn't do this or that and he ignored the drawings, their the key to everything in the book. I again am sorry for any trouble I caused you, as I said I had started to let my anger get the better of me, and that is why I asked my friend if it was ok to post the translation it was actually put up to be scrutinized not just out right dismissed. However as I have said I will attempt to delete my posts on this subject.

sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It appears I cannot delete the posts my self and since there is not currently a mod or admin on when one is would someone please have them delete my comments as I am not likely to be on when they are. I would have explained better had I gotten how did they manage that as opposed to what I did. So as opposed to allowing myself to continually get dragged down when I view this thread because it does dishearten me; I request that all my posts on this thread be deleted.

jellybean
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 150
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rainbow Walker
Zodiac:

fire083 wrote:It appears I cannot delete the posts my self and since there is not currently a mod or admin on when one is would someone please have them delete my comments as I am not likely to be on when they are. I would have explained better had I gotten how did they manage that as opposed to what I did. So as opposed to allowing myself to continually get dragged down when I view this thread because it does dishearten me; I request that all my posts on this thread be deleted.
Please don't ask for your posts here to be deleted. For those of us who truly want to learn, we will look at ALL offerings. Because while they may seem to some to be untrue, to others there is a great deal of truth there (even if not immediately recognisable).

~ Jane

:pirate2: :pirate2: PROUD TO BE A PIRATE :pirate2: :pirate2:
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

fire083 wrote:It appears I cannot delete the posts my self and since there is not currently a mod or admin on when one is would someone please have them delete my comments as I am not likely to be on when they are. I would have explained better had I gotten how did they manage that as opposed to what I did. So as opposed to allowing myself to continually get dragged down when I view this thread because it does dishearten me; I request that all my posts on this thread be deleted.

iTS GOOD THAT YOU CAN STICK TO YOUR RIGHT TO SAY THINGS. aNYTHING. iT IS not CONVERSATION WHEN ONLY YOUR IDEAS AND YOUR FRIENDS VISIONS ARE SEGMENTALLY EITHER INCOMPLETE OR WRONG. AND TO ERASE YOUR OWN IDEAS IS SAD BUT ALSO CHILDISH. YOU MADE PUBLIC STATEMENTS AND YOU DEFENDED THEM (LARGELY ON THE BASIS OF FRIENDSHIP AND NOT KNOWLEDGE, BUT NEVERTHELESS DEFENDED THEM). IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT SOMETHING IS TRUTHFUL THEN DON'T RUN AWAY. OF COURSE IF YOU DO ACT CHILDISH, THEN ANY PERSON WHO IS A KUM-BHAY YA CHILD - WILL OF COURSE LOVE YOU.

I GAVE YOU BREAKTHROUGH INFORMATION BUT YOUR "IGNORING IT COMPLETELY PUTS YOU IN THE "I AM NOT READY TO SIT IN THE ORGANIZED KNOWLEDGE DEATING COMPARTMENT." AS FOR PSYCHISM, DON'T YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE THAT I MAY BE VERY PSYCHIC MYSELF? OR IS "OH M O!, HOW COULD HE BE - HE STUDIEDS ORIGINAL MANUSCRIPTS AND BOOKS...AND THAT HAS NO ROOM IN THE PSYCHIC WORLD WHICH IS AN ATTITUDE THAT LEADS YOU TO ONLY LEARNING WHAT YOU ALREADY KNOW. IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS LAST STATEMENT, THEN READ (GOSH! A REAL BOOK WITHOUT PICTURES) ........
NO EXIT BY JEAN-PAUL SARTRE.

I WON'T WORSHIP YOUR EGO, BUT I DO WISH YOU WELL,
FROM THE ETERNAL AGORA,
CAIYROS

Occult Metaphysical
fmbray
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dew
Zodiac:

Bumping this thread. Mostly because this book inflames me something fierce.
I'm far attuned to knowledge and theories and I go after whatever calls to me.

I want to know what's in this book. I think it might be apropos to SOMETHING. It might be a missing link to some school of thought, perhaps to lost alchemical techniques or other forms of magic. Or, it could simply be something practical that was heavily coded for one person's eyes.
Short form: I want to know. I want us to find out. Can we look at this without fighting, please? I'd love it if I could get my hands on a few pages of the stuff in this manuscript.

~MUST TOUCH SHINY!~
Don't touch my chocolate milk!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Wow, a lot of interesting information in this thread!

We've worked with the Voynich Manuscript, and we liked it well enough we did a binding of it. It's layered in its power & influence. It's not just words & iconography, it's a dynamic field. Think of it in 3-D, there are facets to its power & application.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”