active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

This might interest some people. :) The book could be a hoax, but no one knows for sure. People have unsuccessfully tried to decode the language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript

You can view the book here: http://archive.org/details/TheVoynichManuscript (I really recommend checking it out, the pictures are fascinating.)

Love leading the pilgrim
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Riira wrote:This might interest some people. :) The book could be a hoax, but no one knows for sure. People have unsuccessfully tried to decode the language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voynich_manuscript

You can view the book here: http://archive.org/details/TheVoynichManuscript (I really recommend checking it out, the pictures are fascinating.)

One thing that the wiki article does not mention is that the Voynich manuscript was once owned by Johannes Trithemius who allowed both Paracelsus and Cornelius Agrippa to read it.....or it fell into their hands and then they read it....
C-

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Thank you Riira for posting this...

-Xeritch-

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Euphotic
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel,dragon,khodam
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote: One thing that the wiki article does not mention is that the Voynich manuscript was once owned by Johannes Trithemius who allowed both Paracelsus and Cornelius Agrippa to read it.....or it fell into their hands and then they read it....
C-
I hadn't heard of Johannes Trithemius before. His Steganographia seems extremely interesting (although NOT something I would dare to try myself, even if I understood Latin or the hidden meanings the book apparently has). Thank you for mentioning him and his link to the Voynich manuscript. Learned something new. :computer:

Love leading the pilgrim
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

A friend of mine looked at some of the script and through a past life spirit was able to translate some of it but no way to confirm if it's accurate or not.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

fire083 wrote:A friend of mine looked at some of the script and through a past life spirit was able to translate some of it but no way to confirm if it's accurate or not.

Its not a language it is a code either learned by Trithemius or much more likely since many of his writings were in code...that it is a Trithemian Code. The pictures look like a combination of drawings heavily influence by the The 14 Keyes of Basil Valentine and some of the other ealy illustrated Alchemical books. Also, to me at least, some of the pics look like some basic and/or mystical understanding of the full evolution of life (both in body and in intelligence especially focused upon the marriage of the the White, Black, Green, & Red Philosophical Stones (of Alchemical Lore. For more information read: Alchemy by Titus Burkhardt and Magical Evocation by Franz BArdon.

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh I didn't mean to imply that it was in and of it's self a language, however all codes must be translated, he was able to pick 3 different languages out of the encoded words and translate those, which since it was from a past life version of him self and no one else has decoded it to decipher I am reluctant to post what he deciphered especially since he gave no key for the translation offered.

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

tHE WRITTEN SYMBOLIC CODE CANNOT BE DECODED WITHOUT SEEING THAT THE ILLUSTRATIONS ARE INTEGRAL WITH THE "WORD CODE. THEY CANNOT BE TRANSLATED SEPARATELY....BUT i DON'T THINK IT IS STEGANOGRAPHY (SP?), I THINK THE DRAWINGS ARE HEROGLYPHICS FOR GROWTH BASED UPON EARLIER TEXT LIKE THOSE OF VALENTINE, ALANUS AB INSULAS AND OTHERS. bURKHARDT, rOUDOLF sTIENER, & BARDON ARE WRITERS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY TO READ AND USE. THE REPRODUCED PICTURE TEXTS ARE ALSO INVALUABLE (MANY P. HALL AND "pICTORIAL HISTORY OF ALCHEMY")..Oops!! Caps!! Oh well !!

I think that Alchemy is a life's full study. I became interested in it back in 1967 when I was getting tired of persuing psychedelics ( a dead end of "competition" between the Limbic Brain and the Cerebral Cortex) ...You ARE dealing with alchemy, with Voynich.....but when I first heard of it and the raves about it in 1969, I was psyched...but it is simply not that important. The issue is something that Dr. John Dee wrote about - the Code Itself is more important than the content. Your friend may be picking up psychic stuff, but it will only relate to the many owners and handlers of the manuscript. What I figured out was that Dee's Hieroglyphical Monad was a "key unto itslef" and "on and off" (after all I have a life to live), it took me until 2011 to figure out the Monad....The first step for understanding is this: The actual code Itself is the actual Answer to Itself and thus to a Higher Understanding that includes a large number of living aspects..

Best wishes,

Caiyros

PS. To understand why there was "An Inner Psychology to Codes" but going no further than that, read Fulcanelli The Mystery of the Cathedrals..

Occult Metaphysical
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I didn't say he didn't take the drawings into account, however on the few pages with out any ilustrations the glyphs or whatever you call them have to be directly Decode/translatable

sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

My main reason for being reluctant was that it was sent to my phone, however I took and forwarded it to my e-mail here's the picture of the manuscript and the translation of the text, the spirit that assisted him is over 5000 years old and a sang vamp:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”