Djinn Orbs? Please Share Your Djinn Manifestations!

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hello :D Now Im no expert by far lol but yes I too seem to be able to see a face! Now then dont be scared!! Your Djinn would not let any entity harm you thats what they are with us for to protect us :inlove: Your Djinn is very active and seems that by making orbs he/she feels that this is a way of trying to communicate with you to let you know he/she is around and very much with you :) The fact that the orbs are around you is also a protective thing and that you can rest assured that there is no need to worry! Your Djinn knows that if he/she was to appear in a puff of smoke or by making noises then you would be scared :ohcrap: But the orbs are subtle enough to let you know you are truly bonding with your Djinn and thats an amazing thing. Enjoy it, there are many here who would love to be as in touch with their spirits as you are with your Djinn and that rest asured there is no need to worry its nothing sinsister or nasty just a loving Genie saying hello :crazy:

Happy Christmas xx :grouphug:

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
nethereal
new here
new here
Answers: 0

djinnkeeper wrote:Hello :D Now Im no expert by far lol but yes I too seem to be able to see a face! Now then dont be scared!! Your Djinn would not let any entity harm you thats what they are with us for to protect us :inlove: Your Djinn is very active and seems that by making orbs he/she feels that this is a way of trying to communicate with you to let you know he/she is around and very much with you :) The fact that the orbs are around you is also a protective thing and that you can rest assured that there is no need to worry! Your Djinn knows that if he/she was to appear in a puff of smoke or by making noises then you would be scared :ohcrap: But the orbs are subtle enough to let you know you are truly bonding with your Djinn and thats an amazing thing. Enjoy it, there are many here who would love to be as in touch with their spirits as you are with your Djinn and that rest asured there is no need to worry its nothing sinsister or nasty just a loving Genie saying hello :crazy:

Happy Christmas xx :grouphug:

Hi djinnkeeper! :)

Thanks so much for your reply! :hug:

I feel much better knowing that! :thankyou:

I will try harder to understand his type of communication! :D

Happy Christimas to you too!

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”