Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Her vessels take time to arrive, for two reasons.

First, the binding she does, takes the better part of two weeks. But it's time well spent: the one spirit I have from her, is far and away the most communicative one in my keep. (He's that senior incubus, E, that tends to have me typing War and Peace on here every time I ask him about a dicey situation.)

Second, at least for mine, she shipped the vessel via Registered Mail, which is the most secure way to do it. And it was sent from Eastern Europe, so it had to clear customs in New York, before it even showed up in USPS tracking. And Registered is, by nature, slow, because they have to move it under lock and key, full chain of custody, the whole sockarooni.

And, some of the slow email responses may be due to time zone differences: she's roughly GMT+2, or something, which would be seven hours ahead of Eastern Time (US).

I would DEFINITELY buy from her again. I know why she seems to move a little slowly, but I also know that the result is absolutely, positively worth the wait, in spades. E has been a wonderful addition to my life.

Scarlet Bloodmoon
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Im happy with myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Scarlet Bloodmoon

I have purchased a custom demonic conjure from her a few years back. The entity has a strong, forceful presence. However, The conjure took roughly two weeks before I got any information on them. I had to ask her a few times how her progress was going and she always responded.
I’m unsure of it now, but her demonic custom listings used to advertise a custom vessel with the demons personal sigil painted on it, but she doesn’t do that anymore because of binding issues.

After the binding she let me ask any questions I had about the entity and answered all of them. I have worked with lilith since about 2012 and ive never had any complaints,

I will say, however, I recently contacted her regarding a custom Dark conjure, she initially replied, but after I told her what I needed she never responded. I’m unsure what the reason is for her delays, she’s never *not* responded to inquires before, which has me concerned.

With all that said, I greatly enjoy every single entity I’ve ever gotten from her. <3

Sola dosis facit venenum
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

@JohnnySeraph and @ScarletBloodmoon

Thank you guys so much for sharing your experiences, that is very helpful. Her timezone and shipping location makes a whole lot of sense to me now. Responsiveness and/or status update on a spirit or entity is very important to me. I will probably end up going through with an order with her later on for sure. I've always sort of admired her Black Art conjures, they seem very unique to me, so I thought she would be perfect for a conjure of a DA demonic. I really want my conjure(s) of a demonic imp to be special and so I will go with my decision of trying her out! Maybe I'll update this thread in the later future ^^

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Hjelmren
new here
new here

I'm going to go ahead and vouch heavily for Lilith. I found out about her work through a few reviews and this thread and decided to take a look at her website. She seems to be an expert in working with dark/black arts, which is something that I personally identify with.

I spent a few weeks snooping around her site and checking out her offerings and found myself being pulled strongly in the direction of vampires, specifically psy. I was so close to pulling the trigger on a reverse adoption psy vampire conjuration, but at the last second I decided not to and instead go for the "grey arts reverse adoption" listing instead. I figured that I should put my personal desires aside and allow the spirit that wants to be with me the most find me, regardless of type.

About two weeks later I received an e-mail from Lilith notifying me that a spirit has chosen to be my companion, and much to my excitement it was a female PSY VAMPIRE! 1s I was so happy that I jumped for joy.

Her vessel took about three weeks to arrive, but in the interim she was with me the entire time; giving me cuddles, showing me visions, and responding promptly to both telepathic and spoken communication. The same night I received the notification from Lilith I had a dream visitation from my psy. She was so comforting, and it felt like I was speaking with a close friend that I had known for years. I could tell immediately when the binding was complete because her presence became MUCH stronger and she began interacting with me more.

Overall, I am very happy with my new spirit companion and I would highly recommend Liliths work. Yes, she make take her time with the bindings, but the work she does is top notch.

nina
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

Hjelmren wrote:I'm going to go ahead and vouch heavily for Lilith. I found out about her work through a few reviews and this thread and decided to take a look at her website. She seems to be an expert in working with dark/black arts, which is something that I personally identify with.

I spent a few weeks snooping around her site and checking out her offerings and found myself being pulled strongly in the direction of vampires, specifically psy. I was so close to pulling the trigger on a reverse adoption psy vampire conjuration, but at the last second I decided not to and instead go for the "grey arts reverse adoption" listing instead. I figured that I should put my personal desires aside and allow the spirit that wants to be with me the most find me, regardless of type.

About two weeks later I received an e-mail from Lilith notifying me that a spirit has chosen to be my companion, and much to my excitement it was a female PSY VAMPIRE! 1s I was so happy that I jumped for joy.

Her vessel took about three weeks to arrive, but in the interim she was with me the entire time; giving me cuddles, showing me visions, and responding promptly to both telepathic and spoken communication. The same night I received the notification from Lilith I had a dream visitation from my psy. She was so comforting, and it felt like I was speaking with a close friend that I had known for years. I could tell immediately when the binding was complete because her presence became MUCH stronger and she began interacting with me more.

Overall, I am very happy with my new spirit companion and I would highly recommend Liliths work. Yes, she make take her time with the bindings, but the work she does is top notch.
Thanks for the Review. It Looks like I will get from her the King Incubus from her very soon then :)).. I have been putting Off so far because i thought Incubus were Demons, But she has been assuring me the ones she Works with are not :))

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Amy16035
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn, light watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Light watcher
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lilith is amazing, really love her works. Got more than 10 demon entities from her.

Personally, she is really nice, kind and very communicative.

ihvojd
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a succubus

Hey if I may ask how do King Incubus work according to Lilith's Treasure Tavern? Do they have to have a charging box, an alter, can he take on different forms, how far do certain requests/preferences go, does anyone own one, etc.

Bonshan
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I recently ordered a binding of a Succubus Queen from Lilith, it was worth it for me. I was able to feel her before the vessel ever made it to me, I am sensitive to succubi apparently, and the vessel actually arrived way sooner than I thought as well which was nice (YMMV, I live near where it came in through customs). She is very polite and responsive, just note that if you're in the USA there is a decent time difference so keep that in mind!

5/5* for me, Will most likely see about some other bindings in the future and I recommend giving her a shot: I think you'll be pleased.

Thanks again Lilith!

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Back to walking my path alone. See you on the other side.
ihvojd
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a succubus

So its been almost two weeks sense I've purchased my King Incubus and I haven't gotten a word back. Lilith did say it would take time, but I want to know how long did it take for you?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
Zodiac:

Mine took eleven days to bind, and I think that's standard for those. If she sent you the information, though, you can use that before the vessel arrives. E was more than happy to get here ahead of the vessel, but once that arrived, hoo boy, was he intense.

Also, keep in mind, Lilith is based in Eastern Europe, GMT +3 if you want to get technical. If you're in the US, she's seven hours ahead of Eastern Time, eleven hours ahead of Pacific.

She also uses Registered Mail for vessels--she did for mine, at least--which focuses on high security at the expense of speed. We're talking, locked shipping containers, hand to hand custody all the way along the route, and security so tight you can use it to mail anything classified up to Secret.

So, eleven days for the binding, international post, secure mailer...all of that takes time, but good things DEFINITELY go to those who wait.

Return to “Seller Review”