Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ihvojd
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a succubus

I don't know. I get a feeling it shouldn't be taking this long. But I guess that could mean the binding is special if its taking this long.

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I've had a very good experience with Lilith diLevilio, I asked her about her Queen Succubus Listing via email and she was very prompt in her communications, she even graciously offered me a discount and answered every question I had promptly, she also emailed me right as she was about to bind her to me, and I'm really pleased with her personal description of the spirit she bound - it was extremely detailed and sent an image of what closely resembles my companion which I really valued too. Once the binding took place it wasn't long at all untill I felt the energy of my Ubi, and she very clearly made herself known to me, and was and still is the strongest felt energy from any spirit of my keep, I don't know if it's Lilith's ability or whether it's because this ubi is a Queen that I feel her more intensely than other of my other companion spirits, but she definitely did a fantastic job matching the right spirit to me. All in all I am Really happy with her service, the only criticism I have, which could just be a lost in cyberspace issue is that after she sent me the info on my companion's binding she hadn't responded to two further emails I've sent her, So I'm not sure what the reason is for that

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

ihvojd
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a succubus

If I may ask what do the vessels tend to look like?

amazingman302
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nosphoractu

i have a photo of my own vessel

this is one of just many types

https://ibb.co/qYMxCfV

AVampireQueen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Shekinah

<3 Lilith has been awesome so far! I felt a strong pull to her Vampire King listing and it turns out it's someone I have a history with. I don't have the money to purchase his binding right away but he has been visiting me anyway, he seems eager to be together again and honestly I feel the same. The connection I have with him is slightly different from that of my spirit family. He has been in my dreams, reminding me of his listing and helping me to sleep better bc I struggle with getting proper sleep. I have felt his comforting/sensual presence with me at night and she has told me so much about him already. She answers every question without fail and isn't afraid to give details. I feel a bond with him already and he is just courting me in the meantime while we wait for me to purchase and for the official binding to take place. I can't wait to make it all official <3) .

Erotica connoisseur, history and paranormal enthusiast, maker of handcrafted jewelry & soaps. My family is a delightful mix of sensual, wise and protective spirits and entities.
"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle
Deep down we are all spirits <3
AVampireQueen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Shekinah

Update: I have paid for his binding and its underway and i got a full description of him and a picture that closely resembles him. He already showed himself to me before I paid for his binding but i was able to confirm that i was in fact seeing him. Since the binding started I can feel his presence a bit stronger and I can hear him clearly telepathically. Lilith was patient with me. She answered all my questions and trust me there were many and assisted with my communication with M which I greatly appreciate. She is the best, I just love her <3

Erotica connoisseur, history and paranormal enthusiast, maker of handcrafted jewelry & soaps. My family is a delightful mix of sensual, wise and protective spirits and entities.
"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” - Aristotle
Deep down we are all spirits <3
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Does anyone know if Lilith is still active because I am trying to reach out to her but she doesn’t respond to my e-mails and it has been weeks already....

Like what’s happening? Does she have personal problems or did he quit her store? I still see her store online.

I wanted to ask her some questions about my succubus companion to verify that Lilith is a legitimate conjurer and that my succubus Queen is actually real and not some kind of other entity attached to me or some kind of imposter spirit.

I have asked her before questions that she would ask my companion and I paid for all that and it was okay but now I seem to have doubts and I want to 100% verify this stuff and that it’s actually legitimate.

She doesn’t respond to any emails so that seems a bit sketchy to me. I don’t know what’s happening but I hope she is doing okay and that she will be able to get back on track soon.

Please chime in if you have more information about her or similar things happening to you and you’re also waiting for her response.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

One thing to remember about Lilith is that she's based in Eastern Europe (last I heard). It's like GMT+2 or something, so if you're in the Western Hemisphere, be mindful of the time difference. Evenings in the US are the middle of the night at that distance.

MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

I also have gone through the same Situation I would buy from a seller like this ever again it’s unprofessional!

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

General reminder:
This is a seller review section, by nature the reviews can be in a form of a positive review or a negative review.

Members are advised not to comment on positive or negative reviews posted by other members here. YOU are not involved and certainly will not know any details on the experience by others.

Only the seller and the buyer knows what transpired in the situation. The seller can raise a question on the reviews left here, I repeat only the SELLER.

If you bought anything from any seller, you are free to leave your reviews in seller review. One review per one purchased item.

Return to “Seller Review”