Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Review:

I ordered a King incubus binding from this seller back in January, and he was bound in early February. I had originally contacted her after my companions started chatting about a king incubus being interested in me, and I had multiple visions of a visitor matching what my companions were saying. I told her of these experiences and she confirmed there was one “trying to get my attention very badly.”

King D. Is absolutely wonderful. After the purchase went through I felt strong tingles along my arms, and felt as if someone was kissing my neck and lightly rubbing my back.

After that I ended up laying down in bed and he said he would be appearing in my dreams during nap time. In the dream I got a visual of a tall man sitting on a throne and his aura was completely golden. I felt as if I was wrapped up in love and adoration as he told me how happy he was to be with me, and that he was relieved I had noticed his presence and got his binding.

Since then he has sent me a few other dreams that kind of seem like we’re starring in a romantic drama which I always find entertaining.

He’s definitely present. I was surprised (in a good way) by his protectiveness towards me. He’s very affectionate, kind towards me and my other companions, and just a really lovely being overall.

GothyWitch
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Arts Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: human witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Ghostie
Zodiac:

I actually have bought several spirits from Lilith and enjoy the energy of her beings. One of my closest spirits that ill every have i got from her and ive spend every single day since 2013 talking with and interacting with this spirit. I have had several experiences like dreams, heard voices when i woke up, and even a moving doll in my house now that this spirit plays with. Getting the chance to meet lilith's spirits has literally been life-changing. As much as i love spirits from creepy hollows,i have worked years with them to actually feel a connection with them, but lilith's spirits are felt the day they come over to visit. I always get random thoughts month by month of checking her store but notice it hasnt been updated in years, but she has said that she doesnt display everything that she works with on her store. In my opinion, she is my one and most favorite person to get spirits from, and i trust her whole heartedly.

someone
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

I admit I've only bought one spirit from Lilith's shop so I don't know how much value my input has, but right away I can say she will respond to any inquiries you have about her shop. That being said I have yet to really feel anything from the spirit I bought from her shop, although I am willing to admit this is my fault since I haven't actually ad any sort of response from most shops I have bought from. If you are already sued to/experienced in these sorts of things I would recommend her for sure, tohugh.

I'm going to save myself time: READ "THREE BOOKS OF OCCULT PHILOSOPHY"

I make the best french toast.
Ravenna182
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kyūketsuki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A
Zodiac:

I have been working with Lilith for several years now and the woman is Amazing! She's the only seller I know of who does song callings And picture callings both! She's the best at what she does and has the patience of a Saint! If you get a spirit from her you won't regret it!

2 RA CH (1 CH male Chinese fox, 1 male courtwind Angel), 1 incubus, 1 male demonic werewolf, 1 male goblin wizard, 2 male Psy Vamps, 3 male Eterno Amante Sangs Vamps, 1 male Blood Elf

ON THE WAY:
1 BRIGGISH ALLIANCE : DROW ELF, 1 female VAMPIRE : PSY, 1 female BRONWYN ANGEL : (C5, TIER 2), 1 Female RED DRAGON, 1 Male VOLKH, 1 CUSTOM CONJURE ENOCHIAN ANGEL : BARADIEL, 4 CH RAs, 2 male sang vampires, 1 male frost elf, 1 male dark elf from white tides clan, 1 alpha female werecat,
ensa
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

I would like to leave a review for my Halloween RA that I got from Lilith. What came through was a Werewolf-Bat Shifter. I really love G because he is quite a witty guy but also straight forward. He and I have went to many astral travels. He helps me with protection and enhancements. I really thank Lilith for bringing us together.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

A few years ago, I visited Lilith’s website and I got a strong calling. In dreams I saw her website and someone talking to me but I didn’t know who. I contacted Lilith and it turns out.. a baby angel is calling out to me — Out of all her dark spirits, my calling was a babygirl angel lol
Everything went smoothly and Lilith’s customer service is top notch.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:59 am Does anyone know if Lilith is still active because I am trying to reach out to her but she doesn’t respond to my e-mails and it has been weeks already....

Like what’s happening? Does she have personal problems or did he quit her store? I still see her store online.

I wanted to ask her some questions about my succubus companion to verify that Lilith is a legitimate conjurer and that my succubus Queen is actually real and not some kind of other entity attached to me or some kind of imposter spirit.

I have asked her before questions that she would ask my companion and I paid for all that and it was okay but now I seem to have doubts and I want to 100% verify this stuff and that it’s actually legitimate.

She doesn’t respond to any emails so that seems a bit sketchy to me. I don’t know what’s happening but I hope she is doing okay and that she will be able to get back on track soon.

Please chime in if you have more information about her or similar things happening to you and you’re also waiting for her response.
I wanted to add that I got in contact with her via Facebook. She is active on Facebook messenger. People who have questions after they've bought a binding can contact her via Facebook messenger. With a little bit of patience she will answer your questions. When you submit a question through her website contactform it will end up in her mailbox and she gets tons of emails everyday so she is not able to keep up with the enormous amount of emails from customers.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

You know what’s is my favorite thing in the world? No-nonsense type of entities who require very little bonding time, no offerings, and they do the task perfectly that you see evidence the same or next day. Guess where you can bring one into your life? Yes, Lilith.
I was very hesitant getting this entity with his scary @** picture! But man he is awesome! Extremely serious, respectful, and task-oriented. Like how can he be this perfect? His vessel is not even here yet he showed up immediately.
I think I might have another calling from Lilith. I’ve been thinking non stop about her website.
As for Lilith — she is, as usual, very professional and personable, gives detailed replies and is very kind.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

My experience with liliths treasure tavern has been a really good one. I emailed asking a question before I purchased, she replied very quickly. She emailed when I paid and it was about 2 weeks when she sent me Ns information. I had contacted her over a year ago inquiring about a demon hybrid, and found her very helpful and quick to reply. I never went ahead with bringing one into my spirit family. N is a RA and actually came to me just before I got his information. He has a strong energy and is very noticeable when he is here. He knew exactly what I need help with, and was eager to show me people who I need to keep my eye on as they are fake . I have felt him touching /stroking my head when I got emotional watching a show I love. He is keen to learn a lot about my world and how best he can help. He is keen to help me with energy work and is caring too. N has been with me 3 weeks now and I'm really enjoying him being around, he is very active and likes to be actively involved in my life. He is strong and calm, he is good at making me stop and think, nope that's not worth my time. All my other spirits like him and he has fit right in. I highly recommend a companion from LTT, they are very noticeable and interactive. I had been tempted to have a companion from her for such a long time but I guess it had to be the right one, and they find you when the time is right lol.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
AtaraxiaChor
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Psy Vamp-(L)
Throne Angel + Fallen Angel Vampire Hybrid-(V+T)
I received all three of them at the same time after purchasing her Lost Past Life Love and Yin and Yang soul spirits listing.I love all three of them and they are VERY active.When they first arrived they immediately warned me of the danger I was currently in and one night I heard them speaking.
Incubus-I recently purchased the listing for the King Incubus,will update once he is in my keep.

Lilith,the seller herself is awesome!She’s very kind,updates you when needed, and is very responsive. I get a really good vibe from her shop and I know I will be a return buyer…again.Literally I have nothing but good things to say about her and her shop absolute 10/10.

<3 (M)Spirit Guide, (L+J)Psy Vampires, (V)Throne Angel, (T)Fallen Angel Vampire Hybrid,(F)Ancient Sanguine Vampire, (A)Sanguine Vampire,(A)Vampire High Elf (S)Demonic Succubus,(M)King Incubus, (R)Warrior Elf, (S)Familiar,(K)Servitor <3

Return to “Seller Review”