Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Murray88
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix

Sanguine vampire (RA) and hellhound

This review is well and truly overdue. My dear vampire is just awesome, very active and always with me. P is very gentle, sweet and just the most caring being . He is always looking after me. I just wanted a a friendly companion but I got more and he's just wonderful. I'm still in the process of opening up and normally can only feel tingles and goosebumps. This guy broke all the barriers to make his presence known and he still is , just to let me know that he is around.

My hellhound is quiet, am still trying to sense her energy. Apparently she is the serious, no nonsense type which is fine by me.

This just goes to show that every spirit is different, it doesn't mean one is more real than the other.

I have Lilith to thank for these wonderful beings. She is very helpful and super patient.

Pudding27
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Hi everyone,

I got my entity’s info mid-October and opted for 3-body binding, I haven’t heard from her for the last 2 weeks after a few emails which has me concerned as she was very responsive previously. I hope she is okay if anything.

Does anyone know what’s the longest Lilith takes to bind?
Do entity’s ever change their mind mid-way?
Any complications that would arise during binding?

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hello!
2 Weeks is CH-Standart as Far as I know, regarding Custom Bindings. Other Practitoners use more time (CH explained somewhere how their vetting is done, but I cant find it right now....) to do the vetting process. Some take at least one month, other use/need mor time....So maybe its the case with this practitoner too?

And I do not think they change their minds mid way... If the practioner is competent/experienced, the practitoner would communicate problems with you directly, or work in a way to accomodate you without putting anyone in harms way.

The same is with "complications". Conjurers should be able to handle such complications...although...I aint one, so I only can say all this from a "logical" perspective (at least I deem it logical, but again...its just my view of things :) )

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Pudding27 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:44 am Hi everyone,

I got my entity’s info mid-October and opted for 3-body binding, I haven’t heard from her for the last 2 weeks after a few emails which has me concerned as she was very responsive previously. I hope she is okay if anything.

When I got my info I did not hear from her, I gave it a week or 2 and messaged. She had already bound him, but I had noticed him, maybe she doesn't always message and say he's bound now like others do. Try talking to your being, probably already with you. I noticed mine before she emailed info

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
MrK
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male

Pudding27 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:44 am Hi everyone,

I got a spirit from her earlier this year, and it took almost a month.

Pudding27
new here
new here

Hello!
I have my entity binded now. I will say that I do enjoy Lilith’s Write-Up’s the most, they are definitely more intimately written from what I’ve experienced. They feel more like a being /spirit was written vs. a character (in my opinion). She may take a bit longer to respond. I feel like she’s very dedicated to her work and the energy it takes. I will update later on!

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I have had such wonderful interactions with Lilith. It may take a while to respond but she receives tons of emails and messages every day. I believe she is also alone, without a crew like CH. She always apologizes for the delay. She is very professional, positive, and more than happy to answer questions.

As I was browsing through her shop, I was being checked out. I had no idea who so I sent her an email. She responded, and even gave me most of the information about the king vampire that is now a member of my keep.

King A is wonderful! He is very active. I mean extremely active. He is serious but gentle. We are speaking telepathically! This is huge for me. He is the first companion I have long conversations with.

I am so happy that I have sent the initial email. Thank you, Lilith! 😁

Mace_Black
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna
Zodiac:

FINALLY I can hop on this subject.. Shes wonderful. After reading all ( and i mean all) off this thread, i decided to buy from her.. a reverse adoption Incubus. D is amazing. His vessel isnt even here yet and his presence is just booming. I Love Lilith and i love my incubus. Shes so sweet and even told me what spirits are calling to me for free. One of them is a werewolf, and i used to be werewolf obsessed as a kid lemme tell you lmao. But yeah, I totally recommend her. If youre unsure about anything, just ask her via email! She'd be happy to respond

Black veil brides 🖤
Incubus keeper from LTT 🖤
Artist 🖤
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

spirits are fine and real but don't waste your time if your looking for someone who is responsive , got left on hold for 6 months saying they would do something , didn't answer me for the whole 6 months and then when i finally got a response was told they forgot , every time i ask more then 1 question at a time they always don't answer most of them , and sometimes they just wont respond to a question at all , and when i do get responses it still takes weeks in-between responses , i know people get busy and i know she says she is busy but its been a year and has been this way consistently so yeah . she is nice and respectful when she responds and will constantly apologizes for the delay , im just giving this out as a warning that she is not a very communicative or reliable person.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Beaver3601
new here
new here

Her entity are the most realest I've felt.
I bought a male dark arts from her in 2019 and the entity always comes in dreams so I know they're real but just like most of the people on here are saying... she hardly ever replies back.

Most of the time she doesn't reply at all or she takes weeks to reply, the communication is very bad. Once she binds the entity she doesn't message you to tell you the binding is complete. I sent her message many times in 2019 asking her if the binding is done and I got no reply at all.. so I messaged again and again then she said yes.

Spirits are real but communication is very bad.

Return to “Seller Review”