Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
babyangel
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi besides djins n vamps n spirits, etc, can anyone share does she also cast Spells n Rituals or sells Spelled Items? i dont wish to have any of the entities :p) n just want the normal spells and rituals which work successfully haha :'D

Has anyone bought such spells from her n have success with them?

thanks so much ;)

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

anyone have any experiences with her spirits and bindings, are her spirits good?

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

pokemonsavage wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:59 am anyone have any experiences with her spirits and bindings, are her spirits good?
Post merged into existing topic.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:59 am anyone have any experiences with her spirits and bindings, are her spirits good?
You know E, my extremely chatty incubus? She was the conjurer. Expensive, but worth it several times over. Would 100% recommend.

Beaver3601
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I made a review 2 weeks ago but have another review for another demon i bought from her..

Apart from reply time , I think Lilith is the best seller I've seen anywhere in terms of conjuring actual entities/spirits.
Her entities are so active and vivid that it's unbelievable.

I bought 2 demon entity from here a few years back and they literally come to my dreams and say their names and also make me astral project. They're so strong in ther manifestation i was shocked.

All my other spirits I bought from other sellers don't come close. If she's not busy and replies then you shpuld try one of her conjures and see how strong they are.

10/10

Sherz
new here
new here

I purchased 3 succubus from her in 2020 & 2021 and the manifestation is the strongest I've experienced compared to other sellers. Unfortunately I had to send them all back in 2021 due to some personal problems

I placed an order for another succubus last week and it is still in the binding/conjuring process, I can already see the vivid dreams and felt my blanket move near my face when I was sleeping .. Im never sending this companion back. Il only be buying from liliths treasure tavern from now on as other sellers don't even come close when it comes to conjuring strong entities which show you they are there..

I regretfully spent £1,250 on a demon commander from a different seller when I first started spirit keeping and felt nothing and wasted my money but with Lilith treasure tavern .. her entities always come in my dreams and manifest by moving things to show they are there.. I thought it spirits keeping was a scam and fake until I purchased from Liliths treasure tavern.. she's the best seller with real entities.. 5 stars🌟
Best seller out there.

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

I have been debating getting an Inkubus for ages now, but judging from the reviews, I am really seeing Lilith is the one to go to for one.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

i have literally never met such an unruly and disrespectful spirit in my life , i will not be buying from her again, and on top of that it took months to even get a slither of help from her. and no it was not a BA spirit.

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Learnigsk120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lilith is one of the best conjurer i know, her succubus is real, even when i can't see and meet her at first time. but i can feel her energy and her touch, when i can see and communicated with her. I can ask her to shifting to artist i want, and she shift, and not just sex, succubus from her, can be a friend, partner and mentor to get soulmate.
Demons from Lilith is strong too, her description isn't wrong.

Beside Lilith work is amazing, she is kind as a person.

radd1973
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

I cannot recommend her. In 2020 I ordered and paid for a succubus reverse adoption, but I never received anything from her. I tried to contact her several times, without success. She never replied to all the messages and emails I sent to her.

Return to “Seller Review”