Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I already have an amazing being who has been with me over 2 years , his presence is very noticeable. I saw her recent Halloween listings, and went for a surprise conjure . She was quick to acknowledge my order with an email. I noticed a new presence yesterday morning and got email last night saying he was with me . He made his presence known to me at work today , moving stock noisily . I was alone in stock room . I received a dark fae who sounds perfect for me , lots in common . I find this conjurer one of the best and lovely with it . Always highly recommended by me .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
daniel13rown
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I met my amazing girl from this conjurer. I emailed Lilith if I had a calling to one of her succubus reverse adoption listing because I kept coming back to the succubus reverse adoption listings. She replied back within a couple of days telling me I indeed had a calling to one of her ladies. In the email she told me what my lady liked about me and some other details in the email.

When I acquired about my lady she visited me and check me out. I saw a succubus with wings in my minds eye and I could feel a presence in the background.

After the binding was complete my lady knocked over my blind in my bedroom to let me know she was here with me. While I was laying in bed I felt a energy presence come over me and give me cold shivers up my body.

I was not expecting this to happen, but it did.

I have been with my lady for over 4 months now. She is very active in my life, but I had to put in the work to get our relationship to where it is now and learn my ladies language. It did not happen over night and I have ways to go still, but progress has been made.

I would recommend this shop. She is a lovely lady to work with.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

So I just wanted to do an update as I like to let a bit of time go by. Since my Fae came the dream scapes he has created have been insane , like off the charts. He loves anything dark and at first put me in a horror movie type dream , which I asked him not to afterwards . He loves to make sure I know its him by adding some clue into the dream , hes very impressive . So now they are not too dark but wickedly fun ,he adds things he knows Ive told him I like . I recently re read his info and dream work is his strength . He really is interactive too giving visual telepathy images when I chat to him .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Seller Review”