Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Vampirelover1812
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Sang. Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lamia Magick
Zodiac:

Hello has anyone had any experience with Lilith and or any demons from her? I would love to hear everyone's experiences 1mg Let me know 1s

"Love is from the infinite and will remain until eternity, for love escapes the chains of birth and death..."
-Rumi
Satanicview
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Khodam Queen
If I could be anything, I would be...: A vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Master Rorak

Well my demon commander summoned a bunch of sex spirits that weren't mines the other night, i think she wanted to both please me and give me a little scare when i felt big claws on my legs, i didn't get scare, but it did put a surprise on my face hahaha, i love her sense of humor, she hails from the family line of lucifer and lilith so she can be a sex powerhouse for sure.

Vampirelover1812
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Satanicview wrote:Well my demon commander summoned a bunch of sex spirits that weren't mines the other night, i think she wanted to both please me and give me a little scare when i felt big claws on my legs, i didn't get scare, but it did put a surprise on my face hahaha, i love her sense of humor, she hails from the family line of lucifer and lilith so she can be a sex powerhouse for sure.
Thats really cool lol, I am so respectful to demons and darker entities, you seem like you have a good experience with demons, but thanks for the reply post haha. what a really cool experience you had :)

"Love is from the infinite and will remain until eternity, for love escapes the chains of birth and death..."
-Rumi
MynetteLoo
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

I have a hybrid demon from Lilith and a few others, they are the most strong I've sensed so far.
Adding that I'm not that good in sensing actually, I only have very good and definitely powerful experiences with them! Am damn lucky to have' em around. Some might surprise you with little scares here and there lol

But really, you can't go wrong with her! :D

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Vampirelover1812
new here
new here
Zodiac:

MynetteLoo wrote:I have a hybrid demon from Lilith and a few others, they are the most strong I've sensed so far.
Adding that I'm not that good in sensing actually, I only have very good and definitely powerful experiences with them! Am damn lucky to have' em around. Some might surprise you with little scares here and there lol

But really, you can't go wrong with her! :D
Yeah I can sense energy from certain spirits haha, I am really excited cause I am getting a high level warrior soulmate demon of royal bloodline. He's very powerful and I have soul ties with him, he was my devoted friend and a mentor in a past life and I am really excited to get him 1tu
But thank you for the knowdlage about hybrids and stuff 1s

-Rumi
DemonicSpirits
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DK,RDC,Kyuubi,Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Royal Demon King
My magical/paranormal name...: DemonicSpirits
Zodiac:

I have 1 hybird demons, 1 BA storm demon, 1 Soulmate hybird demon , 1 BA Demon King , 1 BA Demon Dragon from lilith,

Mostly they are calling me and want to work with me.

All of them are so amazing companion..

Looks like you doing great with your warrior demon :)

if possible, can you please attach his picture ?

i would like to see how he looks like :D

MynetteLoo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 1

Vampirelover1812 wrote: Yeah I can sense energy from certain spirits haha, I am really excited cause I am getting a high level warrior soulmate demon of royal bloodline. He's very powerful and I have soul ties with him, he was my devoted friend and a mentor in a past life and I am really excited to get him 1tu
Wow thats really amazing, I wish you the very best with your soulmate demon then! This sure is gonna be a very interesting thing for you. 1h And you're welcome, had been just given the recommendation^^

"Long dead and reborn, in an ever-changing world, their souls linger forever and, in silence, they walk among us." - Asetian Bible

Infernal burns my heart, darkness is my light,
for ancient shadows were brought, leading me through the night.

❤In honour to my most beloved and cherished Spirit Companions, Ancestors, the Dark Lords and the Loa❤
Vampirelover1812
new here
new here
Zodiac:

calvinjevernsky wrote:I have 1 hybird demons, 1 BA storm demon, 1 Soulmate hybird demon , 1 BA Demon King , 1 BA Demon Dragon from lilith,

Mostly they are calling me and want to work with me.

All of them are so amazing companion..

Looks like you doing great with your warrior demon :)

if possible, can you please attach his picture ?

i would like to see how he looks like :D
Mine has been calling me and I don't have his vessel yet since I'm working on getting the money for it
But I can show you a picture of it as soon as I get him :) Which I am super excited about 1s

-Rumi
Vampirelover1812
new here
new here
Zodiac:

MynetteLoo wrote:
Vampirelover1812 wrote: Yeah I can sense energy from certain spirits haha, I am really excited cause I am getting a high level warrior soulmate demon of royal bloodline. He's very powerful and I have soul ties with him, he was my devoted friend and a mentor in a past life and I am really excited to get him 1tu
Wow thats really amazing, I wish you the very best with your soulmate demon then! This sure is gonna be a very interesting thing for you. 1h And you're welcome, had been just given the recommendation^^
Thanks so much MynetteLoo :)
I hope so I have never owned a demon before even though i'm drawn to them haha, hope you have a great day! 1tu

-Rumi
Illania
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have so, so, so many good things to say about Lilith-- she's on my incredibly short trusted-seller list. I have a few beings from her including a soulmate vampire, an onryo (who's basically my spirit bff now), a mwnga, and an Ice Queen. All of them are incredibly active... I've never been as satisfied from anyone else. They're a delight and wonderful parts of my family.

~ Revamping for neatness ~

Return to “Seller Review”