Lilith's Treasure Tavern

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I don't have any experience with this seller, but I was looking for information on her for a friend, and discovered that there wasn't a thread for her. SO... now there is.

MOD EDIT: http://lilithstreasuretavern.weebly.com/

Does anyone have any spirits from her? If so, what are your experiences? Does she sell anything other than spirits? What's the quality of her vessels like?

Thanks for answering my questions...
Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Garvix
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Forest Cake
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eating Cake
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Go to Awake

Well...

Let me begin...

The first spirit that I purchased from Lilith was my Lich...
He is... Amazing... I've had some wonderful experiences with him...

I'll never forget the first time I held his vessel... and I felt his dark energy wrapping around my arm...
Or how he brought darkness to my sight during meditation... It oozed over like ink dripping from a window...

I've recently had an experience with him in a dream where I saw what he looked like... and he was also trying to teach me some things... But, being the nature of a dream... I forgot... Sadface....

My second spirit that I received... Is my Reaper... He's one of those that is always with me... If I have his vessel or not...
He's a lingering presence in the background...

And the most recent spirit that I purchased is my Nightmare... It's been a bit unfortunate that I haven't spent much time with him recently... and I think he was voicing his displeasure when he snorted at me the other night...
But soon enough, I'll spend some quality time with him...

And... I'm eyeing another spirit that Lilith has... That I plan on acquiring quite soon...

All-in-all... Excellent experiences with them all... They've all had amazing energies coming from them...

Lilith's vessels are, I believe, all handmade by her... A bit feminine for me to be wearing... but otherwise pretty... is the term I guess you would use... although, that's just the ones I have that were picked out by the spirits...

I tend to check her website at least 2 or 3 times a week to see what amazing new undead spirits she's put up... lol...

-Xeritch-

The Universe is Hostile... So Impersonal... Devour to Survive.... So It Is, So It's always been....
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

I have a vampire couple and a past love currently on their way to me from her. I'll let you know when they get here. I can tell you that she is very thorough and takes care to make sure her spirits end up in the right hands.

Nightraven
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have done plenty of business with Lilith. I am actually wearing the vessel with my Lich in it. I have had no problems with her at all. She answers all questions in a timely manner. Her spirits are some of my most active. She also sells entities which I love. I agree her vessels are more geared toward females, but that is fine with me. The spirits are great! Her vessels take about 2 weeks to hit me here in Pa. Great seller!

Phil.

Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the Nightly shore-
Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!"
Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."- Poe
Syri
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Rich
My magical/paranormal name...: H
Zodiac:

I have a human female spirit from her,she was listed as "9 years old" (if I remember right) but shows herself as a grown woman around 30'ish. She has 'mother issues' and shifts into a tiger and a lioness. Pretty wild,but she's very active and chatty. I will definitely buy from Lilith again. Real deal. :thumbup:

Lilith is a sweetheart,mails her stuff FAST as far as coming from another country to here,and the vessel she sent me is a cameo pendant.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Weirdo Syri,aka "The Crazy Cat Lady" :mrgreen: Friend of all things dark

Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

My incubus is from Lilith.

He's active, real, and has been a great help to me in getting over some issues.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
Ashly19
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were-Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lilith is a pleasure to work with. ::hail:: I have a 'Dark Guardian' from her and he is an amazing companion. :inlove: And she (Lilith) is an excellent communicator, responds fast. I would purchase from her again and again. Her items are authentic.

"If you expect much, you will obtain much. Expect little, you will obtain little. Expect nothing, you will obtain nothing!" - Edgar Cayce.

"All religions, arts and science are branches of the same tree." - Albert Einstein.
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I just recently ordered 5 spirits from Lilith...my Inc made his presence known prior to the arrival of his vessel...very vivid and lucid...all I could say was OMG...yeeeessssss :oops:

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Very pleased with my first purchase from Lilith. Wonderful experience. She reconnected me with a past love that was looking for someone with entirely different name, but we both passed his test. ;) Already made another purchase and cannot wait for them to arrive.

Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

My order took about three weeks, but Thanksgiving may have thrown it a hitch. Liliyh was extremely fast and genial on responding to all of my emails. Exactly what you would expect from a keeper turned seller.

I have interacted with both of the spirits and love both of their energy. It is taking a little longer to bond with my rainbow fae, but this has been the case with nearly all of my WA. I have seen her streaks, however, since shortly after the purchase. The dark elf's energy is far more noticeable, and she has been pinging my third eye like crazy.

I would definitely recommend Lilith to my spirit keeping friends. She seems like a sweetheart.

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats

Return to “Seller Review”