vintasalo
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori
If I could be anything, I would be...: ?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So no one really knows how I can speak to him?

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

Ah man now you got me interested!!! Vintasalo you mentioned when you were 18 he manifested in your bedroom,may i ask what he looked like?. As for him materializing again are you afraid of him? it's possible he might not want to scare you after all he has been with you for a long time. He might be the loving silent protector type!.Best of luck, hope someone can answer your question.

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Dragon Gal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

did you try meditation to try to connect ? 2cents

May you find inspiration in the big picture, and may you find love in the detail- ? forgot where I heard this from
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

sylph wrote:For those of you who have experience with the Grigori; what kind of benefits & blessings have they brought into your life?

Also, if you've worked with light Watchers as well, how does your experience with them differ from your experience with the Grigori?
Hi, I'm new to CH and the forum, but I recently purchased my first Gregori Watcher pendant through a well-known Etsy seller. His vessel is a beautiful gemstone pendant, and when I read the description of his personality, saw his image, and the vessel, I felt an instant connection there. I was a little nervous before he arrived because I wasn't sure what to expect, but I felt comfortable and "very safe" with him right immediately. The first day I wore his vessel at work, I was thinking of him, and that "I'll be Watching You" song came on the satellite radio.....I knew it was him giving me a reassuring sign of his presence. He feels very caring, loving, and warm....like a soft cozy blanket surrounding me with protection.....that's the best way I can describe it. He feels like he's always there at a moment's notice if I need him, and will respond telepathically right away if I communicate with him, but he's definitely not an "in my face" constantly kind of spirit. He's more like a strong, steady, loyal, protective and nurturing entity whenever I need to lean on his strength, stamina, and guidance. The spirit with me is tall and blond-ish, so he doesn't look like the typical darker physique-type watchers. I'm sure if I wanted him to be more physically involved with me on a spiritual level, he would be, but I haven't yet asked him to, and he hasn't been pushy about that endeavor at all, at least not at this point in the bonding process. I will say that when I feel unsure or nervous, or like I need extra protection, I tend to reach for either his vessel to wear first, one of my werewolves, a vamp, a Throne Angel, or my High Elf........ I love my Grigori Watcher.....I feel like it was one of the best investments I've ever made....he feels like "home" to me!

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

vintasalo wrote:So no one really knows how I can speak to him?
I speak to mine both telepathically and out loud, depending on my mood, but you have to go with whatever method works for you. If you are not a very talkative person, you might trying writing a letter to yours, or trying meditation, like another forum member suggested. Good luck and keep trying! And, keep in mind that just because you don't receive an immediate response, it doesn't mean that your spirit didn't hear you......he or she may just be formulating a response and figuring out the best way to reach you with the message (i.e., dream time, songs, signs, etc.)!

Tsuki
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

I bought mine from an etsy seller. Got warming sensation when I had the invocation ritual but after that, I dont really feel much from my watcher 0.o

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

As a person who hasn't got any form of watchers yet... are we able to help dictate the level of repercussions that they are to dish out, in the event of something going wrong?

Over the weekend, I got a call from my bank because of suspicious charges appearing on my credit card. The charges were not mine, and the bank canceled both the charges and the card number. I was, to put it mildly, stupendously angry that this fraud had occurred. It's a wonder that steam wasn't issuing from my ears.

Well, my Gryphon and Gold Dragon were waiting, just WAITING for me to give the OK to go wipe the floor with the fraudsters. And you know, the temptation was incredibly strong to tell them to do it. I'm quite positive they heard me as I mentally weighed that option. But then I decided, "No, I take it back. Only send them the repercussion of going to jail for theft and fraud." I figured that anything beyond that would be overkill, and then *I* would be the one who was in the wrong.

The thing is, the Gryphon and the Dragon waited for me to give them instructions on how to handle the matter. Would Watchers do the same, or would they have been out the door to pummel some fraudsters the moment the false charges were discovered? How do they handle an affront or injury to their keeper? Would they do it autonomously, or would they await further instruction?

Incidentally, I saw the mood my Gryphon and Gold Dragon were in. They are WA beings, but Do. Not. harm their loved ones. I can see how capable they are of ruining an attacker's day.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Hi, Likes2Read,

I am not sure what a Gregori Watcher would do to "handle" a threat or violation against their keeper. I see mine as more protective in a preventative sort of way, and not so much in a retaliatory way, but that could be my individual watcher's personality. Hope that helps a little!

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ElvenPrincess wrote:Hi, Likes2Read,

I am not sure what a Gregori Watcher would do to "handle" a threat or violation against their keeper. I see mine as more protective in a preventative sort of way, and not so much in a retaliatory way, but that could be my individual watcher's personality. Hope that helps a little!
Mine are similar. They are very protective in a bodyguard sense, but seem to be 'above the concerns of mortals' in their attitudes about the daily life kind of things. They seem to have a more cosmic view of the world, at least mine do.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero
ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor

Zelda wrote:
ElvenPrincess wrote:Hi, Likes2Read,

Mine are similar. They are very protective in a bodyguard sense, but seem to be 'above the concerns of mortals' in their attitudes about the daily life kind of things. They seem to have a more cosmic view of the world, at least mine do.
I would agree with you, Zelda. I believe the majority of the Gregori Watchers, if not all of them, are beyond earthly pettiness in their dealings with other, however, I do think they would take any measure necessary to protect the ones they love (i.e., their keeper and the keeper's family and pets) if the situation called for it.......

Return to “Dark Arts”