YOU ARE NOT HUMAN

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0

It´s about the lacking male energy within yourself.
(Maybe that is why you are surrounded by external male energy...)
It´s about Yin and Yang.
You are missing the Yang within yourself and that is why you are probably filling your surroundings with male energies. To compensate in a way.
You have this anemia. It´s within you.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

myimmortal1 wrote:what about iron deficiency anemia? :5 i had it my whole life. what does it say about that? :: i haven't got a "in your blood" test before but I'm sure Ash can tell me...............right? 8|
Keeping with the origin of this thread, this kind of deficiency easily corresponds with vampiric blood.
AmethystRayne wrote:
The energetic power of the iron is missing: The "red" force of attack and fresh start does not come into play.

You have to arrange yourself largely without male energy. Become independent from male energy. Learn to live calm and carry on in a gentle way, without exciting, spectacular new impulses Do what needs to be done, entrust your own rhythm and give in to it. Take responsibility for your individual life stream. Consciously choose a frugal and modest lifestyle .. Attempt to deal with your life in relative peace, keep the wheel turning in your own individual way. You have a deficiency of male energy.

I haven't heard an explanation of anemia in this way, but it actually does make some sense for me. Except I'm surrounded by all males, though! A husband, two boys, and a male dog LOL. I have too much male energy around me (no female energy besides my own), so maybe perhaps thats a reason I lack it myself?

As for spiritual perception of our ailments, it is interesting to muse on the intangible (energetic) forces which may impact us.. these hold merit, but should never replace medical treatment and rather are something to incorporate alongside it.

myimmortal1
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire and angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel witch
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: "K"
Zodiac:

if it IS a lack of male energies...............Could that be why all my spirits are males? I love my guys and they are awesome!! :Y :7 I wouldn't EVER give them up and they are wonderful and amazing to me. :*3 :woohoo: Since I have them though.......my anemia isn't so bad. :clap: :woohoo: :meme:

And thank you for the responses!!! :grouphug:

:candle: Blessings :candlep:

Spirit family: 2 Vamp, 2 Guardian Angels, 1 Phoenix, 1 Enochian Angel, 1 warrior Angel, 1 Fallen Angel Soulmate, 1 vampire angel, 1 jokester demon, many spelled items....and added new spirits!!
"Millions of spiritual creatures walk the earth unseen"-John Milton
Nazza
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nature spirits

The other day, my 8 year-old son said that he thinks he is a hobbit.

He is short, stocky, and has wide feet. We call his feet 'flippers' they are so wide. He hates wearing shoes and his feet are always black from running around barefoot. And he likes to stay at home.

bgrigri
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

So excited to gety consanguinity reading now! I know little family history due to adoption on both sides of my family- so I love anything that gives insight to my background! I am always cold (better after childbirth though) and once had a nurse run out the room in a panic because I have such low bp! After my daughter, I healed so quickly the intern dr couldn't locate my uterus, lmao! I also have tiny fingers and unfortunately a tiny head- no hats for me!

You would have to be half mad to dream me up ~Lewis Carroll
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

bgrigri wrote:I am always cold (better after childbirth though) and once had a nurse run out the room in a panic because I have such low bp!
I'm always cold, and I have low blood pressure too. Mine was so low once the nurse did my bp twice bc he thought the first reading had to be wrong. After the second reading he grabbed me by the arm and jerked me out of bed to get my bp back up....but it just made me pass out lol

truckingon
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
Zodiac:

Love this post :)

Peri
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Beings of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Fascinating! An interesting thesis, particularly as several of these conditions appear in my family line. Most notably, my mother had a missing rib, I've a brother that died prior to my birth who had hydrocephalus, I've an extra rib, I've a daughter that was born with a missing corpus colosseum, and my granddaughter was recently born with stunted toes ("dragon feet") from amniotic binding. And my husband has an entire extra kidney, as did his ancestors.

The seeds that stir in the earth are not looking upward, bemoaning the darkness and the earth that weights them down. Why should you decry against the lack of vision to what lies ahead, or the slight obstacles that seem to weigh you down? If one tiny seed can have so much courage, then why not you, as well?
Tenebrae
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: My own...
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself...
My magical/paranormal name...: Tenebrae
Zodiac:

Well, looking at things from a purely scientific point of view...there's two contributors to modern humanity.

1: Neanderthal
http://news.discovery.com/human/evoluti ... 140129.htm
2: Viruses
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... s-science/

I find the latter the most interesting, viruses fascinate me. It'll be interesting if we find evidence of further manipulation beyond these two. I'm pretty sure that it's been scientifically proven that a small race of intelligent humanoids lived alongside humanity at one point, and gigantism is a condition and possibly even a remnant of an extinct species.

All interesting stuff!

Artwork by: Kate Strolen
Concept by: Myself

"Manipulatively seductive and wrapped within a facade of innocence, you'll find yourself enthralled only to discover I'm nothing remotely healthy...if you value your sanity...."

"What wondrously wicked webs we weave..."
Bunni
venerated member
venerated member
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluffy marshmallow!
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Tenebrae wrote:Well, looking at things from a purely scientific point of view...there's two contributors to modern humanity.

1: Neanderthal
http://news.discovery.com/human/evoluti ... 140129.htm
2: Viruses
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... s-science/

I find the latter the most interesting, viruses fascinate me. It'll be interesting if we find evidence of further manipulation beyond these two. I'm pretty sure that it's been scientifically proven that a small race of intelligent humanoids lived alongside humanity at one point, and gigantism is a condition and possibly even a remnant of an extinct species.

All interesting stuff!
YOU..... should keep contributing. I like your posts, and I like your brain... mmmm brainz...

- Bun / Bunni

~Cthulhu fhtagn~

~"All Paths are Riddled Absurdities... Explore them with Great Objectivity."
~"No amount of experimentation can ever prove me right; a single experiment can prove me wrong." A. Einstein
~"The Reverse side also has a Reverse side" Japanese Proverb
DAILY MANTRA ~ "Look Both Ways Before Crossing"

Return to “Ash”