Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

To add on to my previous post (sorry)

I don't think nonhumans come from the astral plane, as from my experience the astral plane is something like a mental plane in the sense the vibrations move so fast and the density is so loose that the mind can manifest anything from desires, fears, hopes, and so forth which bring forth egregores and thoughtforms, however we aren't the only people who can project to the astral, meaning actual nonhumans from places like the etheric plane and other planes can as well, almost like a collective unconsciousness, a plane where every mind links to, but not a place where actual beings live.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Rungr wrote:To add on to my previous post (sorry)

I don't think nonhumans come from the astral plane, as from my experience the astral plane is something like a mental plane in the sense the vibrations move so fast and the density is so loose that the mind can manifest anything from desires, fears, hopes, and so forth which bring forth egregores and thoughtforms, however we aren't the only people who can project to the astral, meaning actual nonhumans from places like the etheric plane and other planes can as well, almost like a collective unconsciousness, a plane where every mind links to, but not a place where actual beings live.
Where do nonhumans most likely come from if in terms of physicality?

There was a theory somebody mentioned that possession by a spirit/entity can influence the traits of a person and in turn their offspring.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:I knew what you meant. XD

What makes you think it's changed in any way?
Because of the fact they need to be genetically close scientifically.

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote:
Rungr wrote:To add on to my previous post (sorry)

Where do nonhumans most likely come from if in terms of physicality?

There was a theory somebody mentioned that possession by a spirit/entity can influence the traits of a person and in turn their offspring.
I've heard that theory, personally, I am unsure of how true it is. If it were that would be very interesting. However, I do believe even the physical/our physical has it's own pocket realms attached to it. Sadly again there's no much to the theory as of yet. It still sounds interesting.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Wizard wrote:
Kitsune wrote:I knew what you meant. XD

What makes you think it's changed in any way?
Because of the fact they need to be genetically close scientifically.
I've only just noticed this. I want to ask, how did humans procreate with other beings? I'm assuming to make a physical half-nonhuman form, the spirit would have to be male and the human, female. So something turning from spirit and fertilising an egg physically. I'm confused as to how that could possibly happen. As for the possession theory, that's an interesting theory, that body chemical make-up could be influenced like that and maybe that in turn would influence the genetic make-up of a physically born human baby. But still, it's hard to get my head around it.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

heypanda wrote:I've only just noticed this. I want to ask, how did humans procreate with other beings? I'm assuming to make a physical half-nonhuman form, the spirit would have to be male and the human, female. So something turning from spirit and fertilising an egg physically. I'm confused as to how that could possibly happen. As for the possession theory, that's an interesting theory, that body chemical make-up could be influenced like that and maybe that in turn would influence the genetic make-up of a physically born human baby. But still, it's hard to get my head around it.
A spirit is not alive and does not procreate. A spirit is a dead being. I think we need to be careful with the language that's used in this discussion. A spirit is not going to come back and influence a pregnancy with the living - not in any measurable physical way. Even if someone is "possessed" the genetic material involved is that of the living beings, not the spirit. The only influence you might have is the attachment / connection of the spirit to the child, but that does not change their physical biochemical makeup. However, I would suppose their influence might encourage dormant DNA to surface, DNA that has some link to one of the ancient bloodlines Ash references in his original post. Sort of like a rare physical manifestation or a manifestation of an ability. But this would not be the result of them physically procreating with an Earthen being.

That said, the Spiritual and Astral Realms do have living beings in them in addition to the dead. These are what Ash references as possibly visiting the Earthen Realm and procreating with us. How do they accomplish that? Extremely rare physical manifestation I would imagine. Or, more likely, they were races that once also lived on Earth as part of this planet's evolution and died out (much like some human races that we are already aware of), but there is no evidence of their existence due to being so far back in the archaeological record that we have no proof yet. Keep in mind the Earth has had, I think, five major extinction events that have nearly decimated life on this planet. There's no telling what forms of life was lost in those periods.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Oh shoot. I meant living entities, lol. If there are other races that lived in physical Earth and died out, then are there living human races in the spiritual and astral realms? Maybe those other races still exist and they're just walking amongst us in society because they look human enough.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:Oh shoot. I meant living entities, lol. If there are other races that lived in physical Earth and died out, then are there living human races in the spiritual and astral realms? Maybe those other races still exist and they're just walking amongst us in society because they look human enough.
Yes there are, or were.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Old Town
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

How do we discover this part of us that isn't entirely human? Giving the vast amount of entities that exist I'm not entirely sure I want to find out.

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
heypanda wrote:Oh shoot. I meant living entities, lol. If there are other races that lived in physical Earth and died out, then are there living human races in the spiritual and astral realms? Maybe those other races still exist and they're just walking amongst us in society because they look human enough.
Yes there are, or were.
Do you mean there are living humans in the spiritual or astral realms, or other races living in the actual physical amongst us?

Return to “Ash”