Werewolf

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

Scarlett wrote:I haven't received my Werewolf, Empusa or Aphrodite yet, but I just wanted to let people know about this.

From the 11th June the guy I was dating who kept reminding me that it was casual etc etc and who didn't want to progress to anything further started suddenly calling me every night, leaving long messages saying how much he adored me, how much he wants me to be in his life and how he misses me after having seen me only that day, and so on and so forth! I remember it being the 11th June as I have all these dated and timed messages on my phone from him that started pouring in on that date.
I was wondering how this could happen when I hadn't even connected with the spirits or anything yet.

Magnolia emailed me re a completely different matter - the name of my werewolf and mentioned that she now does bridging - the spirits were around me from the 10th June!!!!!!! I hadn't said anything to her about my guy at all!

I honestly have to stress that this would not have happened of itself. This literally was one day he was blaise about me, the next he couldn't have enough of me. He even said he doesn't know what came over him - he just had these feelings surge up inside of him!

Around that time too I started hearing things when I was lying in bed at night and for some reason I started talking to my werewolf even though I didn't know he was there. I just thought about him and maybe I did manage to connect with him in a very slight way although I haven't received the vessels yet. Is that possible?
YEP! As Magnolia has stated the spirit will arrive before your vessel does. Sounds like he was already on his way!!
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”