-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Is there anyone working with Enki? I've been feeling an attraction to him for years and I believe it is time for me to start working with him and I'd like to hear what experiences other have had with him. I've read much of the mythology around him as well as whatever is already posted about him in the forum but it would be nice to read more experiences/ideas about him.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Did you get a chance to read some of the Enki threads? There are a few scattered around the forum :) I'm definitely a fan but I link Enki directly with Lucifer, in both my experience and research.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Thanks for your reply Adelphia, I almost missed it because no one usually replies to my general inquiries about particular immortals,lol!
Yes, I read whatever I could find in the forum about Enki and I remember the discussion about the possibility of him being Lucifer. I was wondering though how people who consider him a different being than Lucifer chose to work with him. I will re-read the threads about him anyway, just in case there's something there that I missed the previous times.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I work with him..
Love him very much.
Had some interesting syncs that lead me to
Get a binding.

Would love to read more about him here but
have exhausted all threads /posts.
:)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Years ago (I think in the 80s), I read a couple of books written by Zacharia Sitchin. The series is called Earth Chronicles. He translated a lot into English and is about the Annuniki. i think there's 12 books. Fast forward to about 25 years ago, when I was developing telepathy, he connected to me and gave me a few personal messages. Based on that, I'd say Enki is fairly easy going and patient with me.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Enki was? Was the father of ea daughter and other guy I can't remember the name

Tell me if I am wrong bc many ufology goes into these beings as draco demi gods. I would consider them BA to very dark da. Not all of them were bad infact fifty percent broke off and turned to the "light" supposedly this side teams up with other groups. Wrong story.

Draco or not.

Their father told them to destroy human life on earth with a great flood. His son did has commanded. His daughter ea saw humans worth ssying so she grabbed what she could dns wise and saved the race. Later replanted the race back on earth after the great flood.

They say this connects to why so many civilizations connect reptilian or snake brothers origin or even dragon.

Or how pyramids had two styles you got the western style in middle east the the eastern style in Asia and south America showing there was two sides of the same coin. That they didn't even like each other but now history shows the Mayans or Aztecs I can't remember what era traded with Egyptian civilization bc they found tobacco in the mouths of.mummies only found from south America.

I know we are talking about the same immortals and demi gods but I want to know how far this theory is against how the truth brings say or interact r they even reptilian

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Whyme wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:21 am Years ago (I think in the 80s), I read a couple of books written by Zacharia Sitchin. The series is called Earth Chronicles. He translated a lot into English and is about the Annuniki. i think there's 12 books. Fast forward to about 25 years ago, when I was developing telepathy, he connected to me and gave me a few personal messages. Based on that, I'd say Enki is fairly easy going and patient with me.
Oh we are talking about the ANU I love Zacharia ditching. Anu is not draco but only theory is time travel manipulation when they left. Anyways. The guys that created human race into slave race . I debate this theory if you read what he says.

What I love about ditching is the fact he said stop looking at history has a fairytale let's look st these events literal and he is only one of our three people to decide the Sumerian tablets which talked about a war in space over the territory of earth so some csn assume humans were already here and had outside friends but the tablets state the side that eon the war in the skies did not want the humans to know who won yet. And that they never saw their space brothers again. We believe the ones defending earth was a group of different factions. From small forces of the pleadians to a small human faction of even the Andromedians. The interesting stories is how these line up with people like Alex Collier 40 years old contactee with his Andromeda human contact. Also said they were lyra refugees lucky to find Andromeda due to that galaxy already being united as one. Still very political. But peace yes. But debate to help earth only some agreed.

So many theories and sides to this story. They say Alex Collier is a contactee bc his soul got stuck in the reincarnation cycle on this planet Andromeda had a few sentry towers on earth and Alex Collier was one of the few soldiers to station one but for destroyed. So he been here ever since..

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Immortals”